It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger

I do not think the government should be forcing a minority opinion upon the population and the Christian community.

Want to know a secret? No one cares about what the Christian Community wants....This is America, not the Vatican.

edit on 13-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Double post. sorry

edit on 13-8-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

I do not think the government should be forcing a minority opinion upon the population and the Christian community.

Want to know a secret? No one cares about what the Christian Community wants....This is America, Not the vatican.

Gave you a star for each one. Well said and absolutely, unquestionably correct.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

reply to post by drew1749

Politically yes. I mean we have a thing called separation of Church and state for a reason. It does make her wrong and I'd go as far as to say a bad person.

The States and Feds can not dictate to the churches who can be married, if you follow the Bible. I do not agree with any government official or boat Captain performing marriages. Touchy situation to address.
I have more of a problem with who this child discovered her sexuality and at what age? That is most disturbing and a trend that keeps getting worse.

And yet, people who want to be married LEGALLY as opposed to religiously are not even allowed to go to a JP or ships captain or even a priest who doesn't care about sexuality. It is not allowed to marry someone of your same gender regardless of your religion (in most places within the US).

So this has nothing to do with States and Feds telling churches what they can do.. this has to do with Churches telling the States and Feds what they can do.

Get your religion out of my life!
edit on 8-13-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ateuprto

ha,thanks. Not sure why it double posted. Must have clicked submit twice on accident.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Gabe Aderhold, you are a hero! You are the first person I've heard in three decades yell “Shame on you” to a politician!

For decades, politicians have had no shame, and it's about time somebody yelled "Shame!" to a politician. Gabe, could you travel to Washington, stand outside the Capitol and yell, "Shame on you!"? And take a few of your young friends with you; there is hope for the future afterall.

We all need to wag a finger in the direction of D.C. and yell, "Shame!", loud enough for them to hear.

Misoir, really, she sure doesn't inspire confidence.
What would she do if the White House phone rang at 3am, pull the covers over her head?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
and history repeats itelf

did it to palin and now here come the endlessthreads trash talking bachmann.

some old tune different person.

some posters arent doing womens rights any service

to deny a battle is also winning one.

i seem to remember obama getting heckled by gay activists.

also did it to that one chic who was running for congress cant seem to remember her name tho.

see the pattern.

maybe i need to post some pictures of hilary clinton and nancy pelosi.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
She seems really afraid of gay people. Perhaps we should organize a flash mob of gay people to go talk to her in a group. lol

I like when a group of gay actavists dressed as barbarians showed up at her husband's clinic demanding discipline (because her husband had said that gays are barbarians who need discipline).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So what If Bachmann's views are Christian and not supportive of Gay lifestyles? Does it make her wrong?

YES!

Gay rights is progressing rapidly on a global scale. As it should.

It is wrong for ANY candidate running for president of America to take a strong stance against gay rights.

"Leader of the Free World"? Really?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
and history repeats itelf

did it to palin and now here come the endlessthreads trash talking bachmann.

some old tune different person.

some posters arent doing womens rights any service

to deny a battle is also winning one.

i seem to remember obama getting heckled by gay activists.

also did it to that one chic who was running for congress cant seem to remember her name tho.

see the pattern.

maybe i need to post some pictures of hilary clinton and nancy pelosi.

It just eats you up to see a thread bashing anyone but Obama, doesn't it? You find a way to insert Obama into almost every single post you write. You barely touch the topic if it is not about Obama. So you have a problem with threads about Palin and Bachmann but you love threads about Obama.

This one is about Michelle, a woman who does what her husband tells her to do, being scared of gay people who is running for president.

Can't find anything positive or negative to say about that? Mention Obama.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Kitilani because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Gay people make me nervous.

If a gay person yelled at me, I would run too.

Good call. You can not win in a yelling match with a gay person. Run the other way. These people are very good at yelling and causing a scene.

I think it comes from all their 'social integration' activities, such as parades and LGBT fundraisers.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

there are hundreds of threads bashing right wing women on here

threads like these are a dime a dozen and worth about as much.

hello? gay activist + right wing woman means its a "worthy ats topic"

and i dont have anything positive to say about the demogaguery of women.
edit on 13-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

...you're implying I made this post with some kind of motive to make a worthy ats topic. I made this post because I found the story interesting.

A little secret for you man, and I've seen you around the boards, is that most of my stories I find on Reddit. I post the ones I find interesting for ATS to discuss. Because while I like reddit the people who comment arent as educated as ATS can be. (Notice "Can")
edit on 8/13/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Come on now. She didn't REALLY say that did she? This has to be fake or staged to appear wrong like that newsweek cover photo.
She didn't REALLY say this DID SHE?
Really?
REALLY? I....I....don't even....carbon dioxide...getting thick. Can't ....bweeeef. Carbon dioxide...and as such. Gays...gays attacking me everywhere...and such as in Iraq and elsewhere. Noble gay elements....breathing children's atmosphere....get the golf cart stat!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

There are hundreds of threads bashing left wing anything on here.
There are hundreds of threads just on Obama's two birth certificates.
There are hundreds of thread on Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Bush, Rumsfeld, John Titor, The "NWO" etc. If you do not like what ATS is that sounds like a different issue.

Which is different from the birther threads you post in how?

Women don't need men like you to worry about us on our behalf. Or is it only women on the right that need a protector?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I can tell by the quote that it is totally made up based on the Miss America contestant who said something similar. In other words, your quote is a lie.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by mugger

Explanation: As POTUS she will HAVE TO represent the WHOLE of the usa, straight or gay, in an unbiased way or she'll start a civil war! Do you want that?

Personal Disclosure: Yes ... being against equality IS VERY WRONG!!!

P.S. Maybe that SILENT majority needs to STFU!

Yah, just like the current POTUS represents us all, errr wait a minute, no he represents half of us, the other half he disses continually, that is the evil Republicans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join