It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

This passage speaks of divorce and only of divorce... Nice try, but no cigar... Jesus neither approved of, nor disapproved of, or for that matter even talked about homosexuals and homosexuality. But that is neither her nor there since this is PURELY a secular and legal matter.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
So what If Bachmann's views are Christian and not supportive of Gay lifestyles? Does it make her wrong?
The silent majority of Christian's most likely agree with Bachmann.

Yeah, everyone is equal if you keep your junk in your pants, keep your mouth shut about whatever sex you like and don't go out blabbing to everyone "im gay, i'm gay, show me more attention and favoritism than everyone else", sure it worked for the feminists who cried and cried and walked the streets bare-breasted scaring everyone also but, they are going to reap what they sow real soon, now that every man is onto them and their plan to steal all of our stuff by crying like babies to the judges about everything. If you're gay, then stop wearing feathered boa's, tight spandex pants, stop parading in the streets saying "we're here, we're queer, get used to it". WE ARE USED TO IT, WE JUST HATE HEARING ABOUT IT ON EVERY STREET CORNER! whats the big deal? The ONLY difference between gays and straights (providing they both keep their junk in their pants and keep their mouths shut and stop parading to everyone their sexual preference) is.....their sexual preference. Nothing more. You don't hear everyday straight people going around bantering about their sexual preference, so you gays stop doing that and we will never know if you're a butt pirate or a clam chowder connoisseur or not.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
she was just afraid that the gay dude would start engaging in sodomy with random people just to get in her head, she did the right thing, ran away to deescalate the situation

Iowa knows which straw they are pickin

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Everytime this subject comes up the people become so absurd with thier nonsense that you just have to let them have their so called rights.I guess it could be argued it is a right never to work and you get free stuff in life is what will come next and all ready is happening.Homosexuals all ready have the same rights.They argue over marriage if it is some kind of title that makes them think they now are married,which is why \I said earlier marriage is about commitment not a right.Marriage is not a tingleling feeling with emotions,love is.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Good for this gay teen!

I'm gay, and i love it :]

i'm also an avid sports fan, an artist, a philosopher, and a young man.

Being gay doesn't define me, stop stereotyping.

Oh and if you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

And if your excuse is that you're Christian or any other faulted religion then you'd know that you aren't suppose to bash on others for being different, if you accept that being gay is a sin, then you also have to accept that treating gays like dirt, or some kind of disease is also a SIN.

GOODDAYY

(oh and i wrote this so i could get as much attention as possible, LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME!)...idiot..
edit on 14-8-2011 by dannotz because: for losers

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

She only won by a few hundred votes of thousands.

It's mainly because the republican party is splinting at the seems. Let it go. We need a three-way election system.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannotz
Good for this gay teen!

I'm gay, and i love it :]

i'm also an avid sports fan, an artist, a philosopher, and a young man.

Being gay doesn't define me, stop stereotyping.

Oh and if you have a problem with it, keep it to yourself.

And if your excuse is that you're Christian or any other faulted religion then you'd know that you aren't suppose to bash on others for being different, if you accept that being gay is a sin, then you also have to accept that treating gays like dirt, or some kind of disease is also a SIN.

GOODDAYY
It is good that you stand up for being a gay,but then you slam christians.you people make no sense whatsoever.Homosexuals lived during the bibles days also.Not like religion came along and boom homosexuals wher banished.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Factualy accurate by reading bible scripture homosexuality is a sin.United States is not God for crying out loud people.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater
she was just afraid that the gay dude would start engaging in sodomy with random people just to get in her head, she did the right thing, ran away to deescalate the situation

Iowa knows which straw they are pickin

Yes, this would be a real danger. We should all thank the lord that her body guards got her out of there before he did a "hot carl" on a buddy's chest in her presence. These truly are the last days.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Let's go a little deeper on this tangent you opened up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2404aaa2746.jpg[/atsimg]

So it seems you need to get your own house in order before you come worrying about mine. Again, this has no bearing on the secular and legal issue of gay marriage, or the cowardice shown by Congresswoman Bachmann in the OP. She is unfit to lead, and the Constitution will prevail. The rights and freedoms of the Individual will supercede the will and bigotry of the majority, as it has in the past. Luckily for us, our Founding Fathers were much wiser that those who seek to inflict their will upon the rest of us...

Edit to add: Source
edit on 14-8-2011 by JaxonRoberts because: added source

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Wheres the source for that?!

That's awesome.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts

Let's go a little deeper on this tangent you opened up:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2404aaa2746.jpg[/atsimg]

So it seems you need to get your own house in order before you come worrying about mine. Again, this has no bearing on the secular and legal issue of gay marriage, or the cowardice shown by Congresswoman Bachmann in the OP. She is unfit to lead, and the Constitution will prevail. The rights and freedoms of the Individual will supercede the will and bigotry of the majority, as it has in the past. Luckily for us, our Founding Fathers were much wiser that those who seek to inflict their will upon the rest of us...

Michelle Bachman is proof the constituion is all ready working.Homosexuals protesting thier rights which they call to get married is all ready properly functioning correctly under the constitution of the U.S.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
New York state now allows gay marriage.You are all ready winning because of the cosntitutional rights.But marriage is not a right for anyone anyways.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Michelle Bachmann is proof that any idiot can run for President. Most of the 'ideas' that come out of her mouth, however, are unconstitutional...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What does it take to convince people the U.S. all ready has gay rights doing the proper peaceful way of a functioning government.Why they voted on it in New York and won their right.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Now you resort to the name calling people idiots when a belief is not considered idiots you fools are unreal hateful.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The term "idiot" has nothing to do with a belief whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

The ability to freely enter into legal contracts is indeed a right, and as far as the State is concerned, marriage is NOTHING more than a legal contract between two individuals. For the State to try to dictate which individuals can enter said contract is a violation of their Civil Rights, and thus is a Constitutional question. It is apparent that you are way out of your league here. I would suggest that you quit while you are still behind...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Also the term "idiot" has more to do with being foolish.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Could you stop spamming this thread with posts? Every page has multiple posts from you, many being one after the other where you reply to people without quoting them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join