It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hysterical Michele Bachmann flees teenage gay activist

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Stovokor
Stop feeding the troll...

Indeed, I already responded to Carseller's bogus and sophist "special rights" argument and he ignored it. Tells me that he has no interest in intelligently discussing the issue and will only be spouting out the officially mandated talking points which is basically GIGO.

The trolls are hungry my friend. I would be curious to know which buck-tooth, inbred family farm that carseller comes from. He sounds like a broken record of ignorant white trash greatest hits.

I've got no problem with Christianity, or most any other religion for that matter, but the minute you start exerting control over another person's autonomy using your religion, you have relegated yourself to the same set of idiotic standards as the religious zealots that populate much of North Africa, the Middle East and parts of Asia.

I love the selective application of their religious virtues though. Fundamentalist Christian Ameritards love trying to end abortion and gayness at-large. For one reason or another they also are fanatical "War on Terror" supporters. "Shall not kill" probably applies to all living beings, at least humans, but I guess turning the other cheek isn't quite as important when the enemy is a shade of brown.

I happen to know a large group of men who go by the same logic, you know, picking and twisting certain aspects of a religion as long as it meets their warped and self-centered points of view. The same men who generally murder children and women as well as blow themselves to bits on occasion.

What you will find when trying to have a logical and rational discussion with these types will be disappointing. Logic and rationality mean nothing to them, they will continue on making every excuse in the book as to why they are right. They are so afraid of the world and so unable to open their minds to the fact that they may have everything "wrong" that trying to have a productive discussion or civil argument with them is a practice in futility.

Carseller, you are making yourself look more uneducated, childish and silly by the minute brother.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by juleol

The one real homophobe in this thread was a troll. Can you name anyone else besides that person? I haven't seen that many really afraid of gay people.

And that guy got most of the stars.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Whether you agree or disagree, the federal government should have no right to tell you how to live your life. They should stay the hell out of our houses and just provide the few services they are supposed to and that's it!

Ron Paul disagrees with the gay life style as well but you'll never hear him say the government should have a say in it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol

reply to post by juleol

The one real homophobe in this thread was a troll. Can you name anyone else besides that person? I haven't seen that many really afraid of gay people.

Silent majority.

That is why gay special issues are not voted on. They have to find sympathetic judges, or city councils to get passed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

reply to post by juleol

Silent majority.

That is why gay special issues are not voted on. They have to find sympathetic judges, or city councils to get passed.

Or anybody with a modicum of civic responsibility that surpasses their own religious extremism.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by juleol

I will admit that makes me sad but it isn't new. ATS always thumbs up the rude comments and stupid ones. Not sure why.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

After arriving 30 minutes late to speak at the Iowa State Fair on Friday, presidential candidate Michele Bachmann spoke only three minutes then fled the event after being heckled by a gay-rights advocate, the Huffington Post reported.

Gabe Aderhold, a 17-year-old from Edina, Minn., yelled, “Shame on you,” several times at Bachmann. Aderhold had confronted other Republican candidates earlier in the day about their opposition to LGBT equality.

“I’m a second class citizen because of you, Michele! Second class citizen! What about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for every American, Michele?” Aderhold yelled at Bachmann.

HuffPo reported that just moments after Aderhold began to heckle her, Bachmann and her entourage, which included bodyguards, moved quickly from the stage and through the crowd, at a pace rapid enough that some spectators appeared to get lightly shoved out of the way. She jumped on a golf cart with her aides and fled.

www.wisconsingazette.com...

Totally a stable individual. Hey guys I want this lady to lead our Country. She seems not insane at all.

She seems really afraid of gay people. Perhaps we should organize a flash mob of gay people to go talk to her in a group. lol

How did she win the straw poll?
edit on 8/13/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)
She did not win it,she bought it. Who in the right mind wants that " Nutcase with the deer in the headlights look" This women is serious bad news. If she ever becomes the Potus, I will move my happy ass out of the U.S. You & I and everybody else will be force feed Christian values ( as per her interpretation). The country is allready on the down slide, with her as chief, we don't stand a damn chance... Vote Ron Paul 2012.
edit on 14-8-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: Forgot to include this

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
reply to post by Carseller4

You all constantly refer to the Old Testament in this issue, so deal with it! As far as the New Testament is concerned, PLEASE show me just ONE instance where Jesus weighed in on this issue!

Here you go:

4 “Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’[a] 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two, but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”

7 “Why then,” they asked, “did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?”

8 Jesus replied, “Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 19:4-8 NIV

Notice Christ said God created them MALE AND FEMALE and what God has brought together let man not separate. Notice God brought together man and woman, not man and man or woman and woman.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SigilOfLux

Interesting. I know you were replying to a specific challenge by Jax, but that verse you pointed out also shows that divorce is a sin. Seems we got over that easily enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why do gay people think marriage is a right? It is a commitment not a right at all.This kind of politcl correct nonsense has got to stop.Gays have the same rights as anyone else in the U.S.They can vote,they can sign up for war,they can sing,they can eat where they want,they can pray to whom or where they want,they can run for any politcal office if they stop insulting conservatives they might have a chance.They can play professional sports,they can become actors and actresses but for some reason there is never gay actors or actresses for some bizarre reason.I mean the nonsense has got to stop with this stupid politcal correct garbage.
Gays also can go where and choose where ever they please to shop.
They are alloowed to march on Washington D.C. with protesting.
Again marriage is not a right for anyone it is a commitment.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

they can sign up for war

Back in the olden days they couldn't. And by olden days I mean last year.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

The point is people who shape their entire belief system based on a 2,000 year old book should NOT force those beliefs on others in way of laws and statutes that are shaped to fit their moral code. As said many times in this thread, it's called separation of church and state for a reason. Religion should literally have 0 impact on any decisions.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jobeycool
Why do gay people think marriage is a right? It is a commitment not a right at all.This kind of politcl correct nonsense has got to stop.Gays have the same rights as anyone else in the U.S.They can vote,they can sign up for war,they can sing,they can eat where they want,they can pray to whom or where they want,they can run for any politcal office if they stop insulting conservatives they might have a chance.They can play professional sports,they can become actors and actresses but for some reason there is never gay actors or actresses for some bizarre reason.I mean the nonsense has got to stop with this stupid politcal correct garbage.

No gay actors or actresses? ROFLMAO

Simon Amstell
John Barrowman
Boy George
Michael Cashman
Anderson Cooper
Alan Cumming
Ellen Degneres
Jodie Foster
Stephen Fry
Elton John
Ian McKellen
George Micheal
Rosie O'Donnel
Neil Patrick Harris
David Paisley
Tila Tequila

jeez the list goes on and on...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrawleR

The point is people who shape their entire belief system based on a 2,000 year old book should NOT force those beliefs on others in way of laws and statutes that are shaped to fit their moral code. As said many times in this thread, it's called separation of church and state for a reason. Religion should literally have 0 impact on any decisions.
Reailty is Historic religion plays a part in this world because it is part of this world and so are homosexuals.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerstigers

Originally posted by Jobeycool

No gay actors or actresses? ROFLMAO

Simon Amstell
John Barrowman
Boy George
Michael Cashman
Anderson Cooper
Alan Cumming
Ellen Degneres
Jodie Foster
Stephen Fry
Elton John
Ian McKellen
George Micheal
Rosie O'Donnel
Neil Patrick Harris
David Paisley
Tila Tequila

jeez the list goes on and on...
Why did they all hide they where gay?Why not come right out and say it and be honest about it?Lets play the blame game and point fingers at conseratives and not realize everyone has the right to vote and run for office is true freedom all ready.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Does that mean it should now? I'm all for progressing forward as Humans, not going in reverse.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There is supposed to be a separation of State and Church or am I wrong?
Why do all these so called Christian want to have a Theocracy?
That is like saying Islamic's shouldn't have a State but we should have a Christian Government.
Crazy is Crazy or haven't any noticed.

There is a solution to our GDP. But these so called Christian's won't go for it.
If truly separate, why don't these Church's pay into the Taxes of the State?
EVryone should pay their share. That means them to. They give money to Churches and then get a tax break. Their should be nothing of the sort.
"Give unto Caeser what is Caeser's (taxes and obeying his laws) and the Lord what is the Lord's"(his worship not the states)
Man Crazy is as Crazy does.
There should be a Tax the Churches organization started and let them give to Caeser what is Caeser's after all they give Caeser Oh so easily their children to go marching of to war's sacrifice why not their money too?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Why persecute a group when they have no say in their sexual orientation? It's like persecuting someone for having brown eyes or brown skin. It's built into their dna. Once again the conservative cabal is decades behind. Bachman can pander to her fearful base all she wants. She still has no chance. The majority are tolerant and more evolved than the scaredy cats she appeals to.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Still waiting for an answer as to why she's evil for being against it, but Obama gets a pass? The agenda is there, this has nothing to do with homosexuality and everything to do with partisanship...be honest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join