It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Can Get Ugly/Possible Rioting in Atlanta/NO Food Stamps!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Aww poor America, didn't know the worlds richest and powerful country was a victim and having hard times.

Awww poor you. You might want to read a newspaper once in a while, or catch some news, of course, if you can find the time.

You sound very much like sour grapes, or there is some hateful undertone. Just a hater, I guess, whatev, far be it from me to care much where your anger comes from.

It's really no laughing matter, however I predict Atlanta will be fine. All the states need to find ground to cut back,but it's a little premature for this type cut. Hopefully we haven't gotten to the point where we will permit people in our country to starve. Not yet, anyway.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll

Aww poor America, didn't know the worlds richest and powerful country was a victim and having hard times.

Awww poor you. You might want to read a newspaper once in a while, or catch some news, of course, if you can find the time.

You sound very much like sour grapes, or there is some hateful undertone. Just a hater, I guess, whatev, far be it from me to care much where your anger comes from.

It's really no laughing matter, however I predict Atlanta will be fine. All the states need to find ground to cut back,but it's a little premature for this type cut. Hopefully we haven't gotten to the point where we will permit people in our country to starve. Not yet, anyway.

I do read newspapers, but here the front page usually is about a cow escaping onto the road or something.

Here that is big news, sorry but we are not high class here, we don't have any of that bankrupcy fancy stuff here

I guess we need to catch up to civilsised society

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
That Terry Clark lady at the start with 6 kids, What the hell!!??? If you cant support yourself why would you have 6 kids?......

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
Why don't america just give poor people money to buy food and such instead of stamps, this stops any poor person saving up little amounts to have money, In the U.K we just pay poor people money straight into there banks or send a check in the post,
edit on 13-8-2011 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

Does England have nearly 1/3rd of it's population on Food Stamps?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
That Terry Clark lady at the start with 6 kids, What the hell!!??? If you cant support yourself why would you have 6 kids?......

Because they think that is someone elses job, to support them and their numerous sprogs

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

angeldoll, he/she's just sucking you into the intended trolling and derailing of this thread. I know it's hard, but don't bite.

JennaDarling, your comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread which had to do with a glitch in the system that denied certain individuals access to their food stamps. I would recommend that you start your own thread if you want to debate the issue you're advocating and stop derailing others'. Common decency and decorum should still be a realistic expectation of all posters.

Timidgal

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by angeldoll

angeldoll, he/she's just sucking you into the intended trolling and derailing of this thread. I know it's hard, but don't bite.

JennaDarling, your comments have nothing to do with the topic of this thread which had to do with a glitch in the system that denied certain individuals access to their food stamps. I would recommend that you start your own thread if you want to debate the issue you're advocating and stop derailing others'. Common decency and decorum should still be a realistic expectation of all posters.

Timidgal

Yeah I am sure if WE had the problem of not getting food stamps you would be jumping up and down on your large sofa like Tom Cruise with Oprah screaming "I told ya communism was bad!"

edit on 13-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Every time I have seen you in a thread all you do is take pot shots at Americans. What's the problem? Why so hateful?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Every time I have seen you in a thread all you do is take pot shots at Americans. What's the problem? Why so hateful?

Well tell me this. if you are so hard done by, how can you afford a computer, software to run on the computer and the internet and the time to sit on a forum?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamusic

Originally posted by ignant
well thats what happens when you take single chronically unemployed baby mommas with 6 kids from all different deadbeat daddies and spoil them with $200/week foodstamp allowances until they're fat and dependent on gov for $ and allowances for everything including rent, clothes, utilities, food, healthcare, etc then one day say oops we're all broke.

www.youtube.com...

in a weird way the video of the earlier rmass riots, also reminded me of the end of planet of the apes.

edit on 13-8-2011 by ignant because: sp

That video...made me nautious...just saying.

ya me too *puke*

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I asked a legitimate question. Why are you so hateful of Americans? I'm not hard up at all. I'm fairly wealthy. That's how I can afford to sit on a computer forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Have you ever considered trying a product called "Exlax"?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

I asked a legitimate question. Why are you so hateful of Americans? I'm not hard up at all. I'm fairly wealthy. That's how I can afford to sit on a computer forum.

So why don't you go out and help those that are not "fairly wealthy"?

Or is that beneath you? I mean arn't they your "country men" and all that jazz?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn

Have you ever considered trying a product called "Exlax"?

No, I don't take a pill for every ill from Big Pharma in Drive Thru pharmacies.

At least I can get about without either a sofa or a car strapped to my buttocks.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Good for you!!! Screw big pharma. Well since you are such a noble person for that. I guess that only option you have is a Enema. they have several brands. might have to experiment to find the right brand for you.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NecroDjinn

Good for you!!! Screw big pharma. Well since you are such a noble person for that. I guess that only option you have is a Enema. they have several brands. might have to experiment to find the right brand for you.

I don't know, can you share your experiences to help us decide which brand is right?

edit on 13-8-2011 by JennaDarling because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Well tell me this. if you are so hard done by, how can you afford a computer, software to run on the computer and the internet and the time to sit on a forum?

Umm . . . you realize America is made up of more than one person, right? Your posts seem to imply that America is a singular being.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I cant help you. Its only needed for people that are full of it. Try not to make to much of a mess.

well Jenna I have to go. Its time to hose down mother. xoxoxoxoxoxo

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Umm . . . you realize America is made up of more than one person, right? Your posts seem to imply that America is a singular being.

Well since the Railroads circa 1870 Corporations are treated as entities / people, and America is a corporation apparently so yeah why not?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join