It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom Forthcoming: A Short Revolution Manifesto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

Thank you for the support, and the bump as well.

It saddens me that this topic has fallen to oblivion and it shows me once and for all, that with exception to a few people who will actually stand up and take action, the people here on ATS are generally lazy (since they can not take the energy to read my MASSIVE text), ignorant (since it seems they would much rather talk about reptilians than actually trying to make a difference in the world), and of course absolutely complacent (as my posts clearly describe.)

For the past three years people have been asking me for a plan following this so called "revolution" I spoke of, and now that I finally supply them with that, I am unable to get more that one page in replies. Every single false prophesy topic, world destruction topic, and even known HOAX topics have gotten most posts then this. Why is that? Because people are ridiculous.

I honestly thank those who read and gave support, and you can be rest assured that every thing I post on here is true and my word. But if this is the effort that ATS members are going to put into actually making an impact, then they have absolutely no reason or right to complain about the travesties of law, rights, and liberties occurring in this country. If you are so willing to hand them away without ever lifting a finger, if all you are going to do is talk and talk and talk some more without ever making any sort of move because you are too afraid and because you like to put on a guise of some independent soldier for your internet persona, have fun with that. But at the very least you can talk about this - a topic that actually puts forth a plan - an idea to change everything that everyday, everyone on ATS in the US political madness forum is complaining about.

Of course, that means you might have to put forth some effort in reading and gathering thoughts to formulate a reply. God knows how terribly difficult that might be. Nah, maybe it is best that instead of risking getting carpel tunnel syndrome from typing, or losing your vision staring at your computer monitor for a whole ten minutes, it would be best to sit on the recliner with some Doritos and Coke and catch up on your DVR'd episodes of Bachelor Pad. But I warn you, when the revolution comes - just to get your attention - your little cable boxes are going to be the first thing to go.

Cheers to all and with any luck, this post will rile a few feathers and stir up a reply or nine. If not, well, no one can say I didn't try.
edit on 3-9-2011 by gwydionblack because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurv47

Well perhaps, and look how the DoI is followed today. Freedom has become a thing abuse. People take advantage of it too easily.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join