It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stick-On Tattoos Go Electric

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Stick-On Tattoos Go Electric

www.nsf.gov

Through a combination of careful theoretical modeling and precise micro-manufacturing, a team of engineers and scientists has developed a new type of ultra-thin, self-adhesive electronics device...

"Our goal was to develop an electronic technology that could integrate with the skin in a way that is mechanically and physiologically invisible to the user,"

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Pic of the device from the article:

We are now one step closer to invasive biomonitoring...tattoos on the skin, electronic devices intergrated via Van Der Waals molecular action interweaving into your very flesh, transmitting information back and forth...to your body and from it...

My Christian friends on ATS may want to consider the following...

“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

But even beyond that and without turning this thread into a religious battle, I think every ATS member should be aware of this and concerned about it. Whatever your beliefs, recognize at least that TPTB just got a lot closer to you.

www.nsf.gov
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
And I only can assume that whatever technological advances that are disclosed to the public are only the tip of the iceberg....surely behind the scenes they are 10 years beyond what we can imagine...maybe even further than that. Perhaps its right outside our door

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I honestly think this a big step for great things!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Duplicate. First thread more informed, thoughtful - here:

Electronic 'tattoos' to monitor vital signs

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

join