It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet George W.... I mean Rick Perry

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
He's the Govenor of Texas, and a former airforce pilot.

No, I'm not talking about GW Bush... I'm talking about...

And he wants you to say America is the greatest country on earth. SAY IT! If you don't say it often, and MEAN IT, then you must not be American. *coughnationalismcough*

...our current president has yet to acknowledge in his 50’s – that we are the most exceptional nation on the face of the earth.

(Source)

He's the Bilderberg pick for 2012, has been gromed by Karl Rove, and will be receiving the help of GW's former campaign team:

Like Bush, the man wasn't exactly an academic standout, but...

Who needs education anyways? If we are going to cut the budget education should go first!

The future politician did not distinguish himself much in the classroom. While he later became a student leader, he had to get out of academic probation to do so. He rarely earned anything above a C in his courses -- earning a C in U.S. History, a D in Shakespeare, and a D in the principles of economics. Perry got a C in gym.

(Source)

Non-Christian's need not apply. Actually, I think they may be able to be forcibly converted...

And this connection to God will help us fix the recession, because according to him, it was caused by God. We should be able to prey it away...

(Link directly to to this point in the video)

But wait a second v1rtu0s0, he CREATED jobs during a recession. This is true, there were jobs that were created in his state during this time. However, let's not forget, not all jobs are created equal:

Texas leads the nation in minimum-wage jobs, and many positions don't offer health benefits. Also, steep budget cuts are expected to result in the loss of more than 100,000 jobs.

AND

Of course, Texas enjoys advantages that have nothing to do with having Perry at the helm. Rich in natural resources, the state has been benefiting from the high price of oil and the expanded interest in natural gas exploration. Energy employment has soared by 16.8% over the past year alone.

(Source)

With a matrixesque machine backing him, he's going to have a very good chance at "winning" the "election." But it should be painfully obvious that this is Bush 2.0. Or is it Bush 3.0? Obama has been exposed, and because he is a Democrat, that must mean we need a Republican to fix this! Of course if he fails we will then need a Democrat to fix that, all the while forgetting about the fact that they are from the same group of people that have made faustian bargains.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
After Obama I would welcome back George Bush with open arms.

You can't go wrong with electing a Republican Governor from Texas!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
After Obama I would welcome back George Bush with open arms.

You can't go wrong with electing a Republican Governor from Texas!

Whatever....you do realize that the vast majority of the debt that Obama has added was due to him FINALLY including the middle east wars that Bush conveniently kept off the books while he was in office...as if they were magically going to pay for themselves.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Reading this stuff makes my stomach turn knowing that this guy probably has the charisma and stage presence to win the GOP nomination and possibly beat Obama in the general election.

Even though I know he would be more of the same, more wars, higher spending, etc....it would be nice to b**** about someone other than Obama for a while.

I'm hoping Ron Paul wins this straw poll today! He would bring real change.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me most of all about Rick Parry is that he has ties to the Christian Dominionist movement. If you haven't heard about it, read up on them. Scary stuff indeed.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I Flagged your topic because I found it so funny, yet so true about this man. Another republican, same ideas behind his lies and fear spreading (terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, TERRORISM, WE MUST HAVE MILITARY AND SECURITY, WE MUST STEAL YOUR LIBERTY!)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Yeah Obama's grades are much better. Oh wait, we haven't seen them yet? Well, his stance on civil liberties is much better. Oh you are right, they are worse. Well, at least Obama says he is transparent, surely that is all it takes.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
I Flagged your topic because I found it so funny, yet so true about this man. Another republican, same ideas behind his lies and fear spreading (terrorism, terrorism, terrorism, TERRORISM, WE MUST HAVE MILITARY AND SECURITY, WE MUST STEAL YOUR LIBERTY!)

Thank you sir.

Indeed, and I'm gonna need you to say we live in the GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH!

SAY IT!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marid Audran
Yeah Obama's grades are much better. Oh wait, we haven't seen them yet? Well, his stance on civil liberties is much better. Oh you are right, they are worse. Well, at least Obama says he is transparent, surely that is all it takes.

It's irrelevent. This is about class warfare, not about Democrats versus Republicans... they are essentially the same thing...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A D in principles of economics what a joke! As a U.S citizen, it is our duty to inform each other of the obvious crap being spoonfed to us. This guy, Romney, Bachman?? WTF! Thank you ATSers for the info ya'll spread about these "qualified" snakes that are ruining America.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
G.W. was a bamf

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rick Perry can shoot a coyote faster than you can say coyote.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianC
Rick Perry can shoot a coyote faster than you can say coyote.

Wait a minute....I thought that was Chuck Norris' claim to fame.

Rick Perry, Texas Ranger

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Rick Perry is the next George bush. Nwo puppets...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

We live in the great... *cough*
great...
. I am sorry, I tried to say it but I just can't lol.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Wow, it took ABC News until today to report he is running:

blogs.abcnews.com...

Another notable accomplishment for Perry was his execution of several developmentally disabled inmates.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I have watched Rick Perry for a total of almost One Minute on tv.
This qualifies me to say he is evil incarnate, and certainly
a true sociopath. That is my gut reaction.
Listening to him is like listening to
Satan speak. God save us.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Perry is being endorsed by BOA now as well:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Here's some pretty scary stuff about what Bush on steroids wants to do with the Constitution...

Rick Perry has many ideas about how to change the American government's founding document. From ending lifetime tenure for federal judges to completely scrapping two whole amendments, the Constitution would see a major overhaul if the Texas governor and Republican presidential candidate had his druthers.

Perry laid out these proposed innovations to the founding document in his book, Fed Up! Our Fight to Save America from Washington. He has occasionally mentioned them on the campaign trail. Several of his ideas fall within the realm of mainstream conservative thinking today, but, as you will see, there are also a few surprises.
news.yahoo.com...

So, this guy, and 'fear the Soviet Union' Bachmann are the "top-tier" candidates the media has chosen for us.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join