It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts I Had About the Third Eye

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"You don't need a book or meditation to open your third eye
All you need to do, is put your mind in rewind."

You know when you're thinking about the past, something that happened, and you feel as if your head is a tape being rewound?

You're using your third eye at that time!

You know when you think ahead and imagine or wish something happening? You're making a step to align your future and present in a timeline shift. At the same time? You're using your third eye!

People say you need to meditate or read a book to use the third eye or pineal gland, etc. What people fail to realize - is the power of the MIND

For example; I'd decided to crash in a parking lot one night because I'd had something to drink, saw a car pass a couple times, and my mind told me "you need to get out of there, and showed a picture of a cop car." Well, I was awoken at 1:30 that morning by a 'tap, tap" on my window, and a cop was right there knocking on the door.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think I agree with this.

I've always thought that my thinking pattern and mental exercises are what allows me to experience SP, lucid dreaming, OBE, and AP. I don't actively meditate. However, I do think about things much as you have described above, usually with something dealing with my future or something that I want to happen. I started doing this with a particular subject back in Oct and my abilities got even stronger. I put a lot of concentration and thought into this subject with a ton of details. It was only then that I matched my abilities to my thought patterns.
edit on 13-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

Your third eye is not what you think it should beā€¦there is nothing incredible about as maybe the direct lucidity if it.
What you have shown on your thread is an attribute of the memory bank and your example is a result of a conditioning.
My opinion of course.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cry93
I think I agree with this.

I've always thought that my thinking pattern and mental exercises are what allows me to experience SP, lucid dreaming, OBE, and AP. I don't actively meditate. However, I do think about things much as you have described above, usually with something dealing with my future or something that I want to happen. I started doing this with a particular subject back in Oct and my abilities got even stronger. It was only then that I matched my abilities to my thought patterns.

That's very interesting. I've always believed that you can create your own reality, but to align thought with such takes awareness and as you were saying, thought patterns, etc. all assist with it.

I know people like reading books or following instructions on "Meditate to open the chakra" or Google how to use the third eye, but they aren't aware that all they have to do is just THINK.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PTPriceless

I dont believe in the chakra, third eye stuff because i see no proof that any of those things exist. You can feel the same way of "opening your chakra" if you had long deep breaths

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

I completely agree. While meditating is awesome to relax, just sitting and deep thinking is the best way for my mind to get in a better state... I have a personality disorder/ manic depression/ bipolar/ adhd/ whatever the doctors decide after a treatment fails but basically I have no control over my emotions and become just intensely dramatic and downright unreasonable, and a minute later I can be fine and back to normal. In my brain, my mind is in the red, completely negative, thinking the worst of my self and everything else, just bringing me down, and it has taken a lot of mental exercises for me to be able to ease my mind and console myself and bring me to peace again. When I get back that more open state of mind, I find that I do have a lot of lucid dreaming and I also seem to be able to communicate well with my cat haha.

top topics

join