It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanmade wormholes a possibility?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The title may seam’s a little farfetched.

I see in many treads especially in the alien & UFO forum, that “alien technology” is thousands or millions years in advance of us. It may very well be true for some advanced entities but, some of the technologies may actually be within our grasp.

Antigravity is accomplished in small scale already.

There is some ideas about how it could be working on larger scale. AlienScientist investigates this idea in following video.

Physics and wormholes
But this tread is not dedicated to Anti gravity. Instead I’ll try and post a few quotes, support with links and videos about the possibility of humans creating and using a wormhole within the next generation’s if not before.

Wormholes are allowed to exist in the math of "General Relativity", which is our best description of the Universe. Source

Following video’s explaining Einstein’s special and general relativity theory.

Einstein himself also spoke about the possibility of black holes. There’s talk about two types of wormholes. The first one is supposedly connected to black holes. This type of wormholes is explained with the Einstein Rosen bridges. The Equation’s for those is quiet advanced, so I wont try to explain those.

The problem is that in order to traverse an Einstein-Rosen bridge from one universe to the other, a traveller would have to move faster than light at some stage of the journey. And there is another problem with this kind of wormhole, it is unstable. Source

Hmmm traveling with warpspeed thrue a unstable wormhole isent a option or even interesting today.

The traversable wormhole is a lot more interesting.

23/5/2002 NewScientist.com wrote an article about wormholes.

All around us are tiny doors that lead to the rest of the Universe. Predicted by Einstein's equations, these quantum wormholes offer a faster-than-light short cut to the rest of the cosmos - at least in principle. Now physicists believe they could open these doors wide enough to allow someone to travel through. Source

Ghost radiation could therefore be used to offset the positive energy of the travelling matter, the researchers have found. Add just the right amount and it should be possible to prevent the wormhole collapsing - a lot more and the wormhole could be widened just enough for someone to pass through.
It would be a delicate operation, however. Add too much negative energy, the scientists discovered, and the wormhole will briefly explode into a new universe that expands at the speed of light, much as astrophysicists say ours did immediately after the big bang.
Source
]

Here is a great post about the current research on negative energy.

The negative energy may also be used to create something similar to warpdrive as you see it in star trek.

In 1994 Miguel Alcubierre Moya, then at the University of Wales at Cardiff, discovered a solution to Einstein’s equations that has many of the desired features of warp drive. It describes a space-time bubble that transports a starship at arbitrarily high speeds relative to observers outside the bubble. Calculations show that negative energy is required.

For now, such space travel remains in the realm of thought experiments. The CERN Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland is expected to generate one mini-black hole per second, a potential source of wormholes through which physicists could try to send quantum-sized particles.
But sending a person would be another thing. To keep the wormhole open wide enough would take a negative field equivalent to the energy that would be liberated by converting the mass of Jupiter.www.newscientist.com...

Ok that’s a lot of energy. It might be a few years before we obtain a powersource that can create this kind of energy.

Just a tought……Maybe tapping the sun would produce enough energy. If we could be achieved by encapsulating the sun with prisms focusing all its energy in a single point…..leave the spot pointing toward earth uncovered, so we still got our summers
….that’s maybe too far out but cause that may be skipping from a type 0 to a type 2 civilization.

There’s other interesting theory linked to Einstein’s equations and future technology, the possibility of timetravel, which most here also would see as a technology many years ahead of us. This may also be achieved a lot sooner than we expect, there’s already ongoing research on the subject.

4/4/2006 physorg.com writes:

Ronald Mallett, Professor at the University of Connecticut, has used Einstein’s equations to design a time machine with circulating laser beams. While his team is still looking for funding, he hopes to build and test the device in the next 10 years. Source

Summery
Well….I’ll end the post here, by saying. With the physics currently being studied. No I do not believe we can timetravel, levitate and create wormholes tomorrow or within 10 years. But if we can find the powersource, I don’t see why it’s not achievable within maybe a hundred years.
Our universe is bound by certain physical laws. When you understand these laws fully and perfected all technology you can think of, your civilization would stop evolving technologically. This is the reason why I say aliens may not be millions of years ahead of us, cause we might know all that’s worth knowing within a thousand or two.

(sorry about grammar, spelling and others English is not my national language)

Edit: I almost forgot theres a tread named Stargates are real here on forum. That might be concerning an alternate approach to creating wormholes.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Great thread, thanks for sharing will spend a whole day looking through all this and try and educate myself!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
hi op
another good 1 is a film called
the time shifters
i thought for a low budget film was excellent

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It's hard to sit through hours of video to try and get your point. I hope you'll summarize this.

In the mean time, the answer seems to be "no" though there is talk of unproven microscopic wormholes that might be used in quantum entanglement. From the physics calculations that I've seen, it would take more energy than our sun can put out to create a wormhole/black hole of any size.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Indellkoffer

Actually not sure there is a point. I ask a question and try answer parts of it with physics. Anyways.. You do not have to watch the videos if your not interested, noone forcing you
They are only embeded for those who want a little more insight compared to what i can produce with a few quotes.

And yes if you scroll to the bootom of the post youll see i almost conclude the same as you. And yes it require quiet alot of energy, but i allready touched that with quotes and links in the initial post.

If there is a point by posting it is this. To give those whos interested a chance to obtain a little knowledge. And also posted in the hope that someone actually know alot more than i do and can enlighten all of us.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I made my first wormhole as a form of defensive physicality. Much like an unwanted fart, I planned on getting rid of someone physically with it. It is displayed here to verify my capacity to create an interdimensional gate open another and have spun it in another dimension fast enough to land in my hand so I could qualify as the true Maitreya World Teacher FRIEND...but everyone would rather learn how to have an abominable pinky like Steven Seagal or strip faster than a hooker on crack like the little budha, but that's you guys. You know who you are. I on the other hand, am the secret buddha. so...shhhhh.
www.disclose.tv...
edit on 13-8-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by KennyDurazo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

hay im no skeptic, but this you must know is wrong, it cant work. This has been fed by that X NASA employee, its dissinfo. Anti-gravity or lift has to do with counteracting the strong force effect. All this is increasing the mass effect and creating a gravitational well and pro-gravity effect, not anti-gravity. As you know 3 single quarks create less mass, that 3 quarks together(strong-force) reverse the matter fields strong force effect and you should create anti-gravity.

I would love for a day where people on Youtube actually know what their talking about.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I think that CERN is attempting to do just this. Yeah, I'm sure they're spending trillions to just smash atoms so they can find the smallest particle, or "God" particle. They're probably trying to manipulate time and space and create their own little wormholes. Ah well, just a thought. Good post.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by Mimir

For now, such space travel remains in the realm of thought experiments. The CERN Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland is expected to generate one mini-black hole per second, a potential source of wormholes through which physicists could try to send quantum-sized particles.
But sending a person would be another thing. To keep the wormhole open wide enough would take a negative field equivalent to the energy that would be liberated by converting the mass of Jupiter.www.newscientist.com...

They already made black holes which may start a wormhole. I believe the experiments at CERN ultimately will bring our civilization into a new age of discovery. Technology that could be persived as “Alien technology” today. They might prove M-theory is valid, that would open up for 11 dimensions and parallel worlds in theory.

If you venture into the subatomic world in an attempt to unveil its inner workings, possession of all the knowledge in the world is not enough. Instead, invite your imagination to serve as a guide, because many rules as we know them no longer apply. Just like the story of Alice In Wonderland, this new world may look familiar but it is not fully comprehensible. Scales shift and matter transforms. Transitory twins appear and extra dimensions hide A subatomic venture

Here is a summery from some of the CERN experiments. Some of this is off topic and I won’t address it again in this tread unless you give me a very good reason.

1 So despite the Standard Model's effectiveness at describing the phenomena within its domain, it is nevertheless incompleteThe standard package

This was the accelerator that put the Standard Model of particle physics through its paces. The numerous data taken by the four experiments well and truly tested the model to an incredible level of precision. The experimental results agreed with the theoretical predictions and helped to establish the Standard Model's validity. Other notable achievements at LEP include establishing that there are three types of neutrino, and setting the lower limit for the possible mass of the Higgs boson.Testing the standard model

Could lead to a new understanding of how atom’s is created and interact with each other. And it may lead to refinement and changes in the standard model.

2 UA1 and UA2 were two experiments at CERN’s Super Proton Synchrotron (SPS) accelerator which started taking data in 1981 when the SPS first operated as a proton–antiproton collider. At the time, one of the hottest challenges in particle physics was the hunt for the force-carrier particles predicted by electroweak theory. Named the W and Z bosons, these were heavy particles, so finding them would require an accelerator that could reach an unprecedented level of energy. A noble discovery

This combines two of the four natural forces. The electromagnetic force and the weak force combined in the electroweak force. Not certain what we could use this for, but I’m pretty sure it’s very important.

3 At a special seminar on 10 February 2000, spokespersons from the experiments on CERN's Heavy Ion programme presented compelling evidence for the existence of a new state of matter in which quarks, instead of being bound up into more complex particles such as protons and neutrons, are liberated to roam freely. Theory predicts that this primordial soup of quarks and gluons known as ‘quark-gluon plasma’ must have existed at about 10 microseconds after the Big Bang, before the formation of matter as we know it today. The primordial soup

This should give us a better understanding of the birth of our universe. It also introduces a new state of matter which could lead to scientific discoveries. The scientist’s behind this experiment got a Nobel price for the discovery.

4 An atom of antihydrogen consists of an antiproton and a positron (an antielectron), which makes it the simplest antiatom. Unfortunately, this does not make it any easier to produce in the lab. Persuading the antiprotons and positrons to combine together was a challenge that no one had managed to solve until the PS210 at CERN created the first atoms of antihydrogen in 1995. The true story of antimatter

Not sure which benefits this could lead too new fuel, energy, wepons and a lot of other stuff.

The experiments at CERN may also give us a better understanding of
Dark matter and dark energy.

5 Researchers now believe that the gravitational effect of dark matter makes galaxies spin faster than expected, and that its gravitational field deviates the light of objects behind it.
But what is dark matter? One idea is that it could contain ‘supersymmetric particles’ - hypothesized particles that are partners to those already known in the Standard Model. Experiments at the Large Hadron Collider may be able to find them. Dark matter

6 Dark energy makes up approximately 73% of the Universe and appears to be associated with the vacuum in space. It is homogenously distributed throughout the Universe, not only in space but also in time - in other words, its effect is not diluted as the Universe expands Dark energy

edit on 14-8-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

Hasn't the theory of forward time travel been proven? At least relatively speeking. A spacecraft makes a 12 year return trip somewhere and due to relativety the crew age slower than those left on earth and when they return 500 years have past on earth but only 12 years for the crew of the space craft. So it's not a jump into the future but a slow down in time for the crew yet the outcome is the same?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
reply to post by Mimir

Hasn't the theory of forward time travel been proven? At least relatively speeking. A spacecraft makes a 12 year return trip somewhere and due to relativety the crew age slower than those left on earth and when they return 500 years have past on earth but only 12 years for the crew of the space craft. So it's not a jump into the future but a slow down in time for the crew yet the outcome is the same?

When i do the easy geometry on time travel which you explain here, there is no way anyone can travel faster than time.

Three different object within same space/time will have the exact same time.

There is no way you can alter time to any of these three objects by creating a wormhole. The only thing you can do is shorten the time traveled to one of the two objects.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Watch part 2/4 of the special and general relativity, it makes a example very similar to what your askeing. Yes time would slow down on the craft depending on movement speed. If the craft could move with half the speed of light, time would also slow down to the half...1 seconds on the moveing craft would equal 2 second on earth. In theory you would stop time if you could reach lightspeed. It has been proven experimentaly that time slows acording to your moveing speed.....Atleast on atomic watches, that aint neccesary the same as stopping ageing of humans. Problem is that the calculations include speed of light which is a huge number. Therefore to get any use of this you would need to travel with extreme speeds.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

reply to post by Mimir

When i do the easy geometry on time travel which you explain here, there is no way anyone can travel faster than time.

Three different object within same space/time will have the exact same time.

There is no way you can alter time to any of these three objects by creating a wormhole. The only thing you can do is shorten the time traveled to one of the two objects.

But the spacemen aren't travelling faster than time as the time is relative to where they are being on the ship. But the faster the object moves, object being the ship, the slower time passes. This has been proven my use of Synchronized atomic clocks, one on the ground and one placed on a space shuttle. When the shuttle returned the atomic clock was running behind the one that had been on the ground because time had passed at a slower pace on the shuttle due to its hi speed in orbit. Also the satellites that we use for GPS have been programed to take relativity into account when giving us time because the time on the satellites is behind the time on the ground again because the satellites are moving faster times runs slower for the clocks and therefor the time on board the satellite. This has been proven regardless of what the chart says and its not about a wormhole I'm talking it's about forward timetravel in relative way.
edit on 14-8-2011 by steveknows because: spelling

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mimir

Watch part 2/4 of the special and general relativity, it makes a example very similar to what your askeing. Yes time would slow down on the craft depending on movement speed. If the craft could move with half the speed of light, time would also slow down to the half...1 seconds on the moveing craft would equal 2 second on earth. In theory you would stop time if you could reach lightspeed. It has been proven experimentaly that time slows acording to your moveing speed.....Atleast on atomic watches, that aint neccesary the same as stopping ageing of humans. Problem is that the calculations include speed of light which is a huge number. Therefore to get any use of this you would need to travel with extreme speeds.

True what you say and yes this is what I meant. However as I pointed out to someone else in the response to the previous post this has been shown to be true with atomic clocks on the ground and shuttle and GPS satellites and should the day come that that we do venture far out into the universe then the ships would be moving at a much faster speed than a satellite. I doubt we will ever achieve the speed of light but there is also a thoery that should we break the speed of light then time, for the ship that breaks it, would start to move backward. All very interesting indeed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ok. If you watch video 2/4 pay attention to one thing:

When the light has to travel further the clock moves slower "correct?"

But there is something wrong with how the video displays this.
Shouldn't it look like this?

The only way for light to hit another ship that is moving with the speed of light. Is if the speed of light is increased to faster than light speed? Not possible.

If a satellite has to correlate its position it has nothing to do with actual time. But location.
If its location is off, then the distance has changed positive or negative compared to earth for instance. This can be monitored by pining the satellite.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I like your first two linked videos. Too bad NASA continues to pursue rocket propulsion, and ignore anti-gravity propulsion for launch vehicles. If the wormhole principle is linked to anti-gravity, then anti-gravity would seem to be a first step. Hopefully... another country will develop the superconductor anti-gravity principle for spacecraft launches. And do so for 'public' benefit, un-like the TR-3B development.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Larryman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The only way for light to hit another ship that is moving with the speed of light. Is if the speed of light is increased to faster than light speed? Not possible.

If a satellite has to correlate its position it has nothing to do with actual time. But location.
If its location is off, then the distance has changed positive or negative compared to earth for instance. This can be monitored by pining the satellite.

I never said a thing about the postion of the satellite. I said that due to relativity the time (Of day as in hour, minutes,seconds) on boared the satellite is slower than the time on the ground. This has been proven and the satellite is prgramed to take relativity into account when telling our GPS what time it is. The way I see it is you can draw pictures and and talk about light speed all you want but relativity has been proven and is accepted and the on boared computers make allowence for it. If relativity was wrong and if the time on the satellites wasn't behind the time on the ground due to the speed of orbit of the satellites our GPS times would be wrong because the systems on the satellites have been told to add a few seconds onto it's real time to allow for relativity. So the faster it goes the slower time flows. ( For it not us)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I never said a thing about the postion of the satellite. I said that due to relativity the time (Of day as in hour, minutes,seconds) on boared the satellite is slower than the time on the ground. This has been proven and the satellite is prgramed to take relativity into account when telling our GPS what time it is. The way I see it is you can draw pictures and and talk about light speed all you want but relativity has been proven and is accepted and the on boared computers make allowence for it. If relativity was wrong and if the time on the satellites wasn't behind the time on the ground due to the speed of orbit of the satellites our GPS times would be wrong because the systems on the satellites have been told to add a few seconds onto it's real time to allow for relativity. So the faster it goes the slower time flows. ( For it not us)

Also i'm not watching these videos you talk about. I'm using the knowledge based on years of reading a heap load of different books written by a heap load of different scientist.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Theres alot more on the subject. I dident want to post all of those videos in first post, because the amount would scare most sane people away. But since You said You like them I'll post them cronological here. Another reason for not putting them in the initial post is that the touch another very interesting technology (cold fusion). Cold fusion could be a future energysource.

First video is a short summary on antigravity

The following 5 videos containing the interview with Dr. Eugene Podkletnov.

Video 1:

Video 2:

Video 3:

Video 4:

Video 5:

And a long series about antigravity and cold fusion:

Part 1/

Part 2/

Part 3/

Part 4/

Part 5/

Part 6/

Part 7/

Part 8/

Part 9/

Part 10/

Part 11/

Part 12/

Part 13/

Part 14/

Part 15/

Part 16/

Part 17/

Part 18/

Part 19/

Part 20/

Part 21/

Part 22/

Part 23/

Following is a few videos with some math physics.

Interview part 1/2:

Interview part 2/2

How to control gravity and nuclear forces:

Antigravity is as mentioned a little off topic, but if i can change header ill do so to Human's quest for alien technologies.

Last a little education on quantum mechanics and the standard model from the same source.

A brief history of quantum mechanics

Electrons, Protons And Neutrons | Standard Model Of Particle Physics

Quarks | Standard Model Of Particle Physics

Gluons | Standard Model Of Particle Physics

Photons, Gravitons & Weak Bosons | Standard Model Of Particle Physics

'The God Particle': The Higgs Boson

Gravity, Branes And Hidden Dimensions

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Scientists have already made worm holes( On very small scales)...Only one problem,as soon as you introduce a single atom,inside the wormhole,it collapses in on itself, destroying the atom....

They are very unstable...... The trick is figuring out how to make them stable.

I would not want to be in one when it collapsed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join