It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How computers will soon get under our skin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
once again more ways to control us and track us control control the NWO is working on their control devices quick
your freedom will be null and void
is this part of the mark of the beast

A stick-on circuit can monitor heart rate as well as conventional devices, but is weightless, wireless and inconspicuous

By Steve Connor, Science Editor

Friday, 12 August 2011

It may soon be possible to wear your computer or mobile phone under your sleeve, with the invention of an ultra-thin and flexible electronic circuit that can be stuck to the skin like a temporary tattoo.
The devices, which are almost invisible, can perform just as well as more conventional electronic machines but without the need for wires or bulky power supplies, scientists said.

How computers will soon get under our skin

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

LOL everything is only evidence that the bible prophecys are true.....

What we really need is to bring back the old testament where god was telling his army to murder babies. That was much better right...... because Ipods and Cable television is so evil... murdering babies... oo wait its not murder if god says its ok....

sending those heathen infants to justice in hell.... for gods glory.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

you sure, it´ll be great to receive cancerous signals 24-7.

you don´t wear your mobile phone on you 24-7. (admitted, some do.. some do..
)

that is the pessimistic side of me, i'm sure for others this is a breakthrough.

i'll flag it for others.

thanks for bringing to our attention

edit on 13-8-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

The best part of the future of technology and it's merging with the biological is that it will finally bring about the end of the Bronze Age religious nonsense... VIVA LA TECH!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I refuse to get RFID going on. And for those objects that already do have RFID chips in them,

You can create something called a faraday cage, it blocks em signals
, might have to make one for my money..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
I refuse to get RFID going on. And for those objects that already do have RFID chips in them,

You can create something called a faraday cage, it blocks em signals
, might have to make one for my money..

star for pointing out the 'faraday cage'

i wasn't aware of this

i don't want to give 'them' the oppertunity to track me, so i'll be making one of those!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
No thank you i wont want a chip is stick to being the way i am now....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
It's the endless march of time my friend; it's continual refinement and advance.

We don't live long enough to know what's what. 3 billion people in 60 years is 180 billion years.

Can you imagine living 180 billion years?

We can't be certain. We're only 1. 1 human. 1 life. 1 perspective.

We're grains of sand in a universe. We're witnessing incomprehensible things.

One needs levity. Or humility. All we can do is offer our opinion. We can't decide for others.
edit on 13-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
It's the endless march of time my friend; it's continual refinement and advance.

We don't live long enough to know what's what. 3 billion people in 60 years is 180 billion years.

Can you imagine living 180 billion years?

We can't be certain. We're only 1. 1 human. 1 life. 1 perspective.

We're grains of sand in a universe. We're witnessing incomprehensible things.

One needs levity. Or humility. All we can do is offer our opinion. We can't decide for others.
edit on 13-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

wait... what!?

please clarify

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

sometimes I believe we'd be much better off being back in those days but... we couldn't communicate across the world like we can now and worn people of the dangers that go on but... on the other hand people wouldn't put up with it either

don't let'em chip you

edit on 13-8-2011 by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

The better the communication, the more democratized the world becomes. Just look at what is happening in the Middle East all because of social networking sites like facebook and Twitter. At its current pace, computers will be one million times more capable and the size of a red blood cell within 25 years. People will be 'online' all the time, and able to download ANYTHING at whim. With the exception of trauma, there will be little need for medical institutions, as these same microcomputers will constantly monitor the body for invaders such as disease and cancer. So go ahead and resist, but you will just be left behind... Its coming and there is NOTHING that is going to stop it. We stand at the edge of man's next great evolution... Darwin's Law will apply: Only those who are willing to adapt and accept will survive!

new topics

top topics

join