It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amber Frey~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What do you predict will come out in court on Ms. Frey?
What did this postponement, intiated by the defense, mean today?

I found an interesting site created to honor Laci and Conner.

However, this site includes a bunch of other stuff relating to Laci, Scott Peterson, and Amber Frey. This link is to the page on Amber Frey:

www.findlaci2003.us...

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What I found so disturbingly odd about this woman, Frey, was after the second date, she gave Scott a car seat, a key to her house and had him pick up her daughter at a day care center.

Who, in their right mind would allow a guy you JUST MET pick up your infant daughter from a day care center? To me this is total insanity!!!!!!!

According to these reports, Frey and Peterson were only together physically like 4 times. The majority of their time together was on the phone.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This type of trusting behavior is common in my neck of the woods. It seems growing up in my teen years, that people would let all sorts of things go on and behaviors be exhibited traditionally attributed to 'longer, stronger relationships'.

I think it springs from a desire to belong and feel loved to a point where you are subconsciously willing to engage in whatever behavior necessary or attribute whatever amount of trust to a person in the name of being loved. Many of these behaviors seem to stem from troubled childhoods, broken homes, childhood trauma or abandonment, or the like.

*DISCLAIMER*

My opinion only. Feel free to disregard as you see fit or respond in like manner.

Your mileage may vary.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Plenty of single parents date. I don't know of any stats on this, but it would seem to me you would want to get to "know" the person before introducing them to your child much less entrusting them with your child.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mako0956
Plenty of single parents date. I don't know of any stats on this, but it would seem to me you would want to get to "know" the person before introducing them to your child much less entrusting them with your child.

I agree, If I were a single parent, I would have to devlop a high level of trust with the person before I would begin to involve my child in the relationship. That being said, alot of killers (ie.Ted bundy) were reported as being quite charming. Part of the personality maybe? Seems that some of them can establish rapport with people easily, or maybe they can instingtivly pick the person that is suseptable to thier charms

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Pedophiles do this too.

They befriend single parents either romantically or through friendships and ultimately molest the parent's children once that trust level has been established.

The thing is, you never know.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
She was probably starved for a man's attention, along came this man and she went bonkers. It proves she is immature and doesnt think of anything but herself. Dont tell me she didnt at least "suspect" that Scott was married? Pleeeeease.... It is so obvious when a man is married or taken...They have to be back for kerfew, he always has to go home...on and on and on....
Silly woman.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Now, for the moment, let's give her the benefit of doubt, and say ok, she didn't know he was married.

What happened when Peterson confronted Frey, over the phone, and told her he was married?

What was Frey's reaction?

Well, we know in the last relationship Frey had with a married man, the break up was pretty intense where Frey claimed to have been allegedly slapped around. (My impression is he wanted to leave, she wanted him to stay, the situation accelerated into a physical altercation).

(I say allegedly because from my understanding of things written, the man choose to reconcile with his wife and child. The end result, Frey claims the man slapped her. The man stated he was basically afraid of the legal system, accepted guilt and chose the path of least resistance, by attending a class for anger management or something.)

Frey's final act in their relationship has her calling the police and pressing charges, on the man she once loved, who is going to reconcile with his wife.

Now, in this case, Frey finds out from Peterson he is married. The wife, also pregnant, just disappears. Frey again goes to the police.

In the first relationship, Frey throws a baby shower for the boyfriend/husband/father, goes to the hospital to "see" the baby. Frey also tapes the phone call(s) with the man's wife and plays them for the husband/boyfriend.

Is this chick a whacko or what?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Agaain..I ask the same thing that I did above? Are you now saying that you think Frey killed Laci? Why didn't the police arrest her than? Why was she not charged, on trail?

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
Agaain..I ask the same thing that I did above? Are you now saying that you think Frey killed Laci? Why didn't the police arrest her than? Why was she not charged, on trail?

I'm with you on this Lady V. Geragos would be playing with fire if he attempted to imply that Frey had something to do with the disappearance. He better have something concrete on her.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
After listening to several days of phone calls between Frey and Peterson, everyone was kinda looking forward to the defense having their day with Frey.

Instead, "There's been a potential development in this case that has to be checked out before we can go any further," Delucchi told the panel.

www.signonsandiego.com...

I have to wonder what that developement is..........

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Amber Frey is beginning to sound like a mentally disturbed woman. Giving Scott a car seat and a key to her house, and had him pick up her daughter at a day care after a second date? That's insane!!
I agree with the other poster that Frey had to know that Scott was married. Is it totally unimageable that Frey could have killed Laci and her baby and framed Scott?
Let's say........................................................

Amber knew about Laci. Amber calls Laci and say's she wants to talk with her about Scott. She meets with Laci an argument ensues and Amber kills Laci. Maybe there wasn't even an argument......maybe Freys intentions were to kill Laci all along.

At first I thought Scott was guilty.... now I'm not so sure.
He didn't appear to be the grieving husband but it sounds like their marriage was on the rocks anyway. Was Amber Frey ever a suspect? If not......why wasn't she? Maybe all the evidence lies there......

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Guys you need to read the PREDICTIONS & PROPHECIES FORUM UPDATE posted by SkepticOverlord. This forum isn't for personal predictions anymore. Personal predictions belong here

From this point forward, this forum is for the discussion of predictions from modern previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions.

Member predictions, posted after the date of this notice (without prior permission from board staff) will be deleted without warning.

To obtain permission to post your prediction, contact any SuperMod, Admin, or the moderators of this forum. When posting, reference who supplied you with advance permission.

[edit on 18-8-2004 by deeprivergal]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I wasn't aware of that until someone U2U'ed me and showed me that post by SketicOverlord. I U2U'ed SO and notified him that I posted this here and asked that he keep the thread up or move it somewhere else for us.

I'm still waiting on a reply.

mako

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I predict that Amber Frey will end up in Playboy when this trial is over.

top topics

join