It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDs* reportedly found @ Shanks: 75% of the 4 hijackers, only 12.5% of the 40 passengers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
So many things survive a crash, still all we have is a ditch and nothing recognisable in it?
Sorry to point out, cant have it both ways...

They said about 80% of the plane was under that crater and the 20% of the plane that wasn't was ... get this ... the cockpit section! Now how does that happen during a nose dive?!?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

WTF? Did they really say that? Man they must really believe we are dumb beyond grading...oh wait...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
reply to post by ATH911

WTF? Did they really say that? Man they must really believe we are dumb beyond grading...oh wait...

Yes they did, and to make the story even more absurd, guess why you can't see a deep hole with 80% of a mangled 757 down in it?

Because after UA93 supposedly burrowed through the ground, the "loose soil" caved back in on itself, effectively covering up any evidence something buried!

So that shallow 10 ft-deep crater you're looking at is supposedly a 50 ft filled-back-in hole!

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Juanxlink

WTF? Did they really say that?

No "they" didn't say that. Whoever "they" is. ATH911 likes to cobble together bits and pieces of quotes from various sources, newspaper articles, volunteers, etc. and then just throw it together and call it all the "official story". Its his strawman routine.

Man they must really believe we are dumb beyond grading...oh wait...

Well, I don't know about "they" but ATH911 sure likes to hope you're dumb enough to fall for his act.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

So this is what took out the steel columns on the towers? Really?

Also how can this guys passport be covered in jet fuel... That does not make much sense...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
So many oddities about the Shanksville incident,

how much more obvious can it get?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by Juanxlink

WTF? Did they really say that?

No "they" didn't say that. Whoever "they" is. ATH911 likes to cobble together bits and pieces of quotes from various sources, newspaper articles, volunteers, etc. and then just throw it together and call it all the "official story". Its his strawman routine.

Man they must really believe we are dumb beyond grading...oh wait...

Well, I don't know about "they" but ATH911 sure likes to hope you're dumb enough to fall for his act.

Hooper...you're playing fast and loose with the facts. Project much? ATH does fine research, and unlike you, backs up his claims.

Come now, you know very well the "official position" includes flight 93 being mostly buried.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Is he still lying that I made parts of the official Shanksville story up?

I guess that's the desperation skeptics like him are forced to do when the official story is so ridiculous; deny the official story.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I showed you an article where they said the pit was 50 feet deep - do you think the pit was 50 feet deep?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What I am wondering with most of these kind of "facts" is how this is linked to any conspiracy. Why would conspirators go through all this trouble? Are these conspirators assumed to be the most stupid people on earth who came up with some of the most silly ideas that don't really serve any function and make the conspiracy unnecessary complex and susceptible to exposure? Or are all these silly ideas nothing more than the fantasies of a couple of truthers? (this question is of course rhetorical).

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
What I am wondering with most of these kind of "facts" is how this is linked to any conspiracy. Why would conspirators go through all this trouble? Are these conspirators assumed to be the most stupid people on earth who came up with some of the most silly ideas that don't really serve any function and make the conspiracy unnecessary complex and susceptible to exposure? Or are all these silly ideas nothing more than the fantasies of a couple of truthers? (this question is of course rhetorical).

You have to understand, to the conspiracist the conspirators are infinetly clever and resourceful but the advid conspiracist is just way too clever and by microscopic "research" (Google) has exposed heretofore unseen cracks in what would otherwise be a seamless mantle of deception. Remember, first and foremost it is not about the "truth" as much as it is about the "truthseeker".

This is why I chuckle when I hear demands for an "independent investigation" to settle matters as if any matter could ever be settled if the settlement did not confirm the superior position of the conspiracist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join