It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politician caught in Gay Sex Scandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
www.examiner.com...

Another politician is caught in yet another sex scandal. And again, it's a politician with an anti-gay stance caught in a gay sex scandal. What's with the pattern of anti-gay politicians being involved in gay sex scandals?

The story involves Craigslist activity, emails, and 'sugga-daddy' talk... It doesn't get much worse than this for a politician's image...
www.examiner.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I wouldn't trust the examiner.
Ever.
But even s who gives a Damn. Lots of people hide their sexuality in the workplace. When some people are found out they have to find a new job because of harrassment. Its stupid. I can see why some people keep it secret. Especially if one is in a very public position.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why did you leave out it is another Republican.

Another Family Values conservative.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
I wouldn't trust the examiner.
Ever.
But even s who gives a Damn. Lots of people hide their sexuality in the workplace. When some people are found out they have to find a new job because of harrassment. Its stupid. I can see why some people keep it secret. Especially if one is in a very public position.

Being in the closet is one thing.

Being a family value conservative with an anti-gay voting record - - when you are gay yourself - - is something else.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I'd be curious to know why you blast the Examiner. They always - always - always list sources and tend to give summaries of lengthy stories that go on-and-on in the major papers/websites. I've had great experiences with them. I'm just sayin', my friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Most politicians are Gay, love at the Gay relation ship even the British P.M Tony Blair and Goerge bush had,

Watch this link

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-8-2011 by SupersonicSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Why did you leave out it is another Republican.

Another Family Values conservative.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

I didn't leave anything out by attaching more details in the link. In the OP, I simply gave a very brief summary so ATS readers can decide for themselves if they want more details or not. That's how I write OPs because that's the way I like to read them. When OPs are too long, I often click out and move on, and I figure there are more people like me than not.

I give a brief intro attached to a link that offers more details written the most succinctly of the related articles I have found on the topic. As you can see, I tend to resent criticism of how I present an OP because I am conscientious about my deliver here. That's how I roll, my friend.
edit on 13-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by ChicagOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I understand your point but the fact is that these politicians serve to tow.the party line. Gay or not most politicians have to go with the consensus of the party or commit political suicide.

Lots of politicians find themselves going against their own values or beliefs. Its just the evil world we live in today.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
Most politicians are Gay...

I saw a video of Bohemian Grove where an entertainer mentioned something about spending time with ladies and was outright booed. Fair enough it is a men's affair, but so is having drinks at the local football club and I couldn't see it happening there. It was indeed very weird.

But when they take an anti-gay stance, it is deceitful to say the least. I'm glad this guy was exposed for the fraud that he is.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by Annee

I understand your point but the fact is that these politicians serve to tow.the party line. Gay or not most politicians have to go with the consensus of the party or commit political suicide.

Lots of politicians find themselves going against their own values or beliefs. Its just the evil world we live in today.

I understand supporting your party line.

Not quite the same IMO - - - as being a closeted gay - supporting anti-gay Family Values agenda.

That's unacceptable.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It's because they are closeted gays that they support the anti-gay line. You know what they say about those who protest too much...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NocturnalPhantom
It's because they are closeted gays that they support the anti-gay line. You know what they say about those who protest too much...

You mean like Rick Santorum?

Now that one would not surprise me at all.

top topics

join