It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Presidents Except 1 are Cousins? Really?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Coincidence? Or are the facts wrong?

Either way it's kind of scary to think about. All of our Presidents have been related to each other.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

it goes back 1000 years... i bet if you go back that far most Europeans of the united states are related. it is no big deal... interesting but not a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i am directly related to three presidents so i guess that puts me in that group as well as a common ancestor.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Yes they are all Related to the British royals,and apparently brad pit Is related to Obama lol

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well I thought it was cool.

I guess it isn't as big of a deal as the story made it out to be. Well that sucks.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent

Yes they are all Related to the British royals,and apparently brad pit Is related to Obama lol

Obama is related to Cheney too.

It's obvious that Presidents are selected, not elected.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is going to be a cheap shot, so i apologise in advance, but arent we all related according to the bible? well at least that is what i remember reading from Adam and Eve, surely that is not wrong?

Waiting to get flamed now . . . . . .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by brommas

Well the Catholic church and "most common sense believe in science not hate it" Churches teach that the story of Adam and Eve was a metaphor. Or parable. This thread isn't about that though. If you want to discuss it I'm sure you'd find welcoming company over in the religion and faith forums.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

We are all related to one another. We are all cousins. It is a matter of how many generations you go back..

The phenomena of Presidents being related is created because once someone becomes President, their family history is researched in detail and mapped much more completely than the average person.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
dynasty

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Its all about blood lines....
The Families of the illuminatti have intermarried prodigiously because of their secret cabal.
They have managed to bring the whole plan forward because of the bloodlines being kept going.
The generations are thus born into it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The Bush family is related to the royal family of Britain(House of Windsor). Coincidentally, the royal family of Britain is actually of German origin, the Saxe-Coburg and Gotha royalty of Germany. I believe leaders are selected, not voted in.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
No,its science.Everyone in the world is related..... That is truth. We are all one big family.

Something to think about next time you get angry at that jerk who cuts you off

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a coincidence. Why does everyone use the word. Nothing happens by accident. Everything is put into motion.The Presidents are in a Royal Bloodline. I thought everyone knew this by now. They are selected and not elected.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join