It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I created Obama's certification of birth'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting turn of events. The Whitehouse and Snopes both posted a known forgery of the Obama COLB as their phoney proof before they created the green copy.

Well people it looks like every single one was a fraudulent document from day one.

"When the White House posted online an image of President Obama's purported long-form birth certificate, it also linked to the previously circulated "Certification of Live Birth," the short-form version that had been presented as the only birth documentation available.

However, the short-form certificate to which the White House linked April 27 was a forgery, claims research expert Ron Polland, Ph.D., who says he made the image himself.

"I made the birth certificate image that was given to the media at the White House press conference held on April 27, 2011," Polland told WND."

Read more: 'I created Obama's certification of birth' www.wnd.com...

Looks like the AfterBirthers are slipping and sliding in their own goo this morning Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
What say ye AfterBirthers?

Where is all your evidence now?

At this point we merely wait for the other artists to come forward...........

No responses? What? There isnt a page in the govt troll and smear manual to cover this one? You have to call headquarters because you need real time instructions?

Your not very good govt coverup trolls this morning.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here:

and here:

Come on, people. Search is everyone's friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I think if a genuine birth certificate for Mr. Obama was produced today proving he was born in a foriegn country, it would not matter. The argument would then be his mother was American, so he is an American Citizen regardless of birth.

The argument would be over verbiage of what a "natural born citizen" is. We know the argument would be settled in favor of the President.

No matter how right we may be in showing evidence of conspiracies, fake documents, etc. We will always lose. There is satisfaction in knowing you are right, but there is no reward.

For some reason the truth, even when spotlighted, can be explained away, or its value diminished. Right is not necessarily right, and a perversion of the truth is acceptable in high places.

So back to work, pay the bills, and move on into tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well thats a snotty little comment.

Try getting them to fix the search so it comes up other than exact match.

Ever think it might not work perfect?
edit on 13-8-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yawn
I dont like the guy either, but who cares where he was born, is being born in America any different than moving to America when you were young.

geez get over it. kick him out cause you dont like him, dont be racists against his birth place.

Being born in America doesnt make you any less of a Douche Bag, than being born somewhere else.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I don't appreciate this guy coming in and trying to take credit for something I did myself.
I created Obama's birth certificate myself and I will post the document a little later on today because I don't have it on me right now for all those who would like to see it. No dummy, I cleverly kept an exact copy in a safe deposit box and I will get it and show it to you...because forget African folks, Obama is not even human. He is not even from Earth. I'm so sorry. They made me do it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Search Search Search

new topics

top topics

join