It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drawings I used to make.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
For some reason a few years ago I felt obligated to draw our moon being colliding by a moon of another planet. I never really put much thought into it until today.

They say Nibiru has it's own moons, and Nibiru will be very close. I'm wondering how possible will it be, for one of Nibirus moons (assuming it's real) colliding with our moon. Cause that's the vision I seen, and felt obligated to draw.
edit on 13-8-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by BrnBdry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As a kid I used to draw pictures of planetary scale wars with space craft and tanks and weapons that defy imagination. I used to plan out tactics and have revenges set up and everything. I would draw maps that showed advancements and defensive positions along the borders of countries.

The school I went to demanded my partents take me to see a psychiatrist and suggested I was disturbed and that I needed medication. The psychiatrist said the same. I wasn't violent. I was just interested in advanced technology and war tactics. And the possibility of an ET invasion.

The teachers did everything they could to make sure I was singled out and outcasted. I was labeled a problem student even though I wasn't disruptive.
I think that even at a young age we have the ability to understand advanced concepts. If it gets repressed or doesn't receive stimulation we end up losing that ability. Its safe to say I was way ahead of my classmates. Reading 400 - 500 page sci fi novels while they were barely able to read the goosebumps series. We all know that this kind of thing is unacceptable in the public school system though. How dare a student not drink the kool aid.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

You brought to mind Joan of Arc, as she was just 13 when she started hearing the voice's of Angels and started to change her world. A little excerpt from a website I found talking about her...

In an essay on Joan of Arc Mark Twain assesses "this remarkable girl" We can understand how Joan could be born with military genius, with leonine courage, with incomparable fortitude, with a mind which was in several particulars a prodigy, a mind which included among its specialties the lawyer's gift of detecting traps laid by the adversary in cunning and treacherous arrangements of seemingly innocent words, the orator's gift of eloquence, the advocate's gift of presenting a case in clear and compact form, the judge's gift of sorting and weighing evidence, and finally, something recognizable as more than a mere trace of the statesman's gift of understanding a political situation and how to make profitable use of such opportunities as it offers; we can comprehend how she could be born with these great qualities, but we cannot comprehend how they became immediately usable and effective without the developing forces of a sympathetic atmosphere and the training which comes of teaching, study, practice, years of practice and the crowning and perfecting help of a thousand mistakes. It is beyond us. All the rules fail in this girl's case. In the world's history she stands alone - quite alone. Others have been great in their first public exhibitions of generalship, valor, legal talent, diplomacy, and fortitude; but always their previous years and associations had been in a larger or smaller degree a preparation for these things. There have been no exceptions to the rule. But Joan was competent in a law case at sixteen without ever having seen a law book or a court-house before; she had no training in soldiering and no associations with it, yet she was a competent general in her first campaign; she was brave in her first battle, yet her courage had had no education. Friendless, alone, ignorant, in the blossom of her youth, she sat week after week, a prisoner in chains, before her assemblage of judges, enemies hunting her to her death, the ablest minds in France, and answered them out of an untaught wisdom which overmatched their learning, baffled their tricks and treacheries with a native sagacity which compelled their wonder, and scored every day a victory against these incredible odds and camped unchallenged on the field. In the history of the human intellect, untrained, inexperienced, and using only its birthright equipment of untried capacities, there is nothing which approaches this. Joan of Arc stands alone, and must continue to stand alone, by reason of the fact that in the things wherein she was great she was so without shade or suggestion of help from preparatory teaching, practice, environment, or experience. There is no one to compare her with, none to measure her by; for all others among the illustrious grew towards their high place in an atmosphere and surroundings which discovered their gift to them and nourished it and promoted it, intentionally or unconsciously.

Link

And the Church burned her at the stake for heresy...luckily for you the Church is not afforded this method anymore! lol.

To the OP. I used to have a fascination with drawing Mushroom clouds as a young teen...I have no clue, but I could have been that the political climate of the early 80's and the movie "The Day After" was a BIG hit with alot of media attention at the time...no one had made a movie like that before. So it could have been my impressional young mind just latching on to all that. But still I have a fascination with it...Sometimes I can picture myself as J.Robert Opp. standing there watching Trinity and thinking the same thing. Whoo, I got chills., lol.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Springheel Jack because: Needed to add

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well if the drawings of children are a prelude to actual events than we need to start preparing for that giant smurf invasion coming soon

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Signing in to respond to this, as I mostly just browse now since I can't seem to word My own posts properly, so it's to save Me from looking like a complete dolt. But alas here I am with a spine tingly feeling.

While churches can no longer, in the open, burn at the stake, there are far more advanced ways that the church/state uses to hold people back. In those days it was much easier to die standing on your feet (being burned at the stake by your beliefs. Regardless of the death, they stuck to their beliefs to the end) rather then to crawl on your knees.

Now a days, it's hard to see when we are walking or crawling. And since it is, it is much more 'torturous' then being burned at the stake, because in this world of mass confusion, we've lost how to communicate with ourselves and if we are doing the right thing.

It was much easier to follow the heart, if you understood how to, in those days. It's hard now, because of so much confusion and everything else.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

I think I understand what you're saying. In Joan of Arc's day, the Church was the government, it was The Power, villages and cities were built around the Cathedrals and Churches. Life revolved around it,

Nowadays, we live in western society where the church doesn't even have the power to wipe your nose...

Power has shifted,

Religion is a hobby for most or a noble quest, not something that is tyrannical on the physical scale but can be quite devastating on the emotional, personal level. Our society has changed to allow us to become closer to our Religion and farther from the heavy handed, State Theocracy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

My grandmother used to tell me of dreams she had as a little girl. She lived out in farm country with no exposure to the outside world and had no education. She had never even met a person of a different ethnic group and had no idea that any existed. She had dreams of strange looking people and places. Weird building construction and different ways of life. When she moved to the city years later and became more educated she found out her dreams were of chinese culture and people. For years after she always had an extreme fascination for chinese culture.
Its like the authors of days before technology that described what we consider as modern day technology in full detail.
I wonder if genetic memory is actually true.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Pics, or it didn't happen!

Seriously though, anyone who draws things out of a dream is likely to get either some really cool images, or really disturbing, confused and twisted ones. Personally I have never tried it, but since I am likely going to start my own website this year for my artwork, I think it's a good idea to draw on inspiration from every angle, including dreams.

You should post some of them, if you still have them.

King

top topics

join