It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to your Village...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Actual long-ovrdue introduction:

Hi. I'm TIWWA. This site is the best! I've been at it now for almost two years and I'm never bored leafing through all the threads, posts and insight. And occasional mud-slinging.

I first became interested in "conspiracy theories" in my 20's when I started reading about the JFK assasination. It was around this time that the X-Files was in prime time. That pretty much sealed it for me. Now I'm on an October 28th, 2011/December 21st, 2012 kick. Let's see how it all plays out.

I like coffee, cigarettes and red wine. I'm not fond of squash or bean curd.

Meanwhile, thank you all for appreciating my sense of humor.

- PS

My cat says HI too.

edit on 8/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Welcome, and I look forward to gauging the depths with another fellow thinker, as you have been here I know you have seen that this a place of a myriad of attitudes, to that end I say "Illegitimi non coroborundum" lets see whats out there!
edit on 12/08/11 by LanternOfDiogenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I too am fond of the -iens, caffeine and nicotine. My normal intro comments are moot here since you need no guidance here on ATS.

My only advice here is...no more speculative threads about members actually being other people. No more sock puppet, skunk works/joke pun threads. You get us all in trouble with the teacher!

ps i wonder if you will get the obligatory visit from a mod linking to all the newbie info?

edit on 13-8-2011 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It's kind of weird welcoming someone who has been here longer than me, but Welcome to Our Village indeed!

I enjoy your input TIWWA. Peace.

new topics

top topics

join