It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC : Japanese government hides children’s radiation results

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is sickening beyond belief. Some people need to hang high....

[ABC: Japan’s nuclear agency hides children’s radiation results

Japan’s nuclear watchdog has denied public access to the results of thyroid check-ups for more than 1,000 Fukushima children exposed to radiation.

Seriously, the Japanese people need to stop being good little slaves and arrest those scumbags and string them up.

How many of these kids will end up with thyroid cancers? A hell lot of them because they still live in the contaminated areas, still eat contaminated food and still drink contaminated water...
edit on 13-8-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
There is only one reason they would cover it up.

And that reason is super obvious. What more can I say?

Who didn't expect this after all of the shenanigans we have already seen??

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
According to other articles, the result were on the website for MONTHS
but more recently taken down due to privacy concerns...

...individual children could be identified because detailed information such as the 4-year-old's address was included.

So... if somebody really wanted to see the test results, why didnt they just grab a copy when they were on the website?

Reading some of the comments you think they'd hidden them right from the start.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This is criminal behavior in the extreme.
It's behavior like this that sometimes makes me almost believe there is an conspiracy to kill off millions of people.

Of which I don't believe, but sheesh, I do know there are mass murderers in the world, which are the exception and not the rule; thankfully.

M.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks alot for this link.
There should be enough evidence for any skeptic now that this accident is much worse than they claim.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

If interested, see the full extent of the lies:

Link.

I've been tracking this issue myself for months....

Despicable.....and frightening...

edit on 13-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We have friends over in Japan, and to say that they are being evasive is an understatement, every time we ask hoe they are doing how the boys are what is the "weather" like, we just get stonewalled, does that mean all communications are being monitored in and out of the country, it is unusual for them to act like this, I can only hope that one day soon we will get some information from the inside not tinted by Govt Red glass. As soon as I have something you can be sure I will post it here! thanks for the digging!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Explain please?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Japan to Set Up New Nuclear Watchdog
More than two-thirds of Japan's 54 reactors are still offline and undergoing safety checks.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 06:31 AM ET
Content provided by AFP

news.discovery.com/human/japans-new-nuclear-safety-agency-110812.html

Japan will set up a new nuclear regulator under the environment ministry in the wake of the Fukushima disaster, in a bid to give the watchdog more teeth, media reported Friday.

The existing Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency (NISA) has been criticized following the March 11 disaster for failing to police the industry strictly and therefore increasing the risk of safety lapses.

NISA is part of the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, which actively promotes nuclear power and the export of Japanese reactor technology.

The new agency under the environment ministry, which will have several hundred officials and may be called the Nuclear Safety Agency, is expected to be up and running by April.

(...)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Originally posted by GLaDOS

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Explain please?

It's likely very, very bad.

edit on 13-8-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

top topics

join