It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Gives Rick Santorum A History Lesson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul drops knowledge on Rick Santorum who seems to 'conveniently' forget about the 1954 CIA coup to install the Shah in Iran. Santorum seems to be beating the drums of the war mongerers.

Paul makes a great analogy about China and Russia having have nuclear weapons yet they are greater threats than Iran, while we put the focus and sanctions on Iran.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Who does Santorum work for America or Israel? Iran is the biggest threat to Israel. So what? That has nothing to do with us. I'm sick of seeing these so called "American" politicians that seem more worried about Israel than they are about what's going on at home.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Lots of people in the Ron Paul groups on Facebook are sending this video to Santorum. I wonder how he feels now.

Ron Paul consistently makes the other candidates look foolish.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Who does Santorum work for America or Israel? Iran is the biggest threat to Israel. So what? That has nothing to do with us.

I agree. The Israel propaganda is getting old and fast. This is the United States of America, not the United States of Israel.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

I watched a program this morning on NPT called My Father Killed Japanese Pulitzer Author on Battle of Okinawa

The last thing that was said was from a child soldier who is now an old man, he said,"Why does America still fight in many wars when Japan has not fought since?"

I wondered this too but then I guess I already know that answer as many of us do.

It made me realize how may things I have yet to learn about and how many things have been kept from me as far as history. I guess I could also add, how many things I choose not to know about because it would cause me to have terrorizing dreams as well as cause me to become numb to it all.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Who does Santorum work for America or Israel? Iran is the biggest threat to Israel. So what? That has nothing to do with us. I'm sick of seeing these so called "American" politicians that seem more worried about Israel than they are about what's going on at home.

One reason is that in this country there is a very strong current of last day Christians who need Israel in place in order for their bible predictions to come about before Jesus can return and do his bit. Sounds silly I know, but just ask them.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul has a pair. Brass ones. And painted red, white, and blue. How many politicians would be willing to touch a politically loaded question like that with their own honest opinion? Just him methinks.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by buster2010

One reason is that in this country there is a very strong current of last day Christians who need Israel in place in order for their bible predictions to come about before Jesus can return and do his bit. Sounds silly I know, but just ask them.

I'm sure there are folk who misguidedly try to "make" prophecy happen. That wouldn't necessarily negate a prophecy in itself.

However, Christians don't "need" for Israel to be in place, we understand that it will be in place regardless of the intention of man.

To say that the reason the world reflects the prophesy of the Bible is self-fulfilling means that one recognizes the state of the world as predicted in the Bible, but refuses to acknowledge the evidence in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Hey Gut. I remember you. You were one of the first responders to my intro page. How are ya.

I'm sure there are folk who misguidedly try to "make" prophecy happen. That wouldn't necessarily negate a prophecy in itself.

However, Christians don't "need" for Israel to be in place, we understand that it will be in place regardless of the intention of man.

You clarify this well. Not all Christians believe as I stated above indeed, most probably do not . Thank you for correcting my over zealousness in making that post. I agree with you that it is God's intention which is a play here in prophecy, not mans.

There are however organizations which call themselves Christian who actively lobby and coerce the world of politics with this very idea in mind, that it is their responsibility to have the world ready for the coming of Christ.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow, it is so nice to hear a mean speak COMMON SENSE and get applauded for it. As for Santorum, being from PA, I've had to listen to the experts talk about how great he is for years now. BAHHHH!!!!!! go away!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Hiya Terry, I'm doing well thanks for asking. Hope all is well with you too.

Before I go off topic again I wanna say: Not only does Ron Paul have big ones but the OP does too for even bringing the topic up here since it's so politically charged.

Back to our discussion: Yeah, "those" kind of Christians generally creep me out too. If those of us that believe are vindicated in those beliefs, I'd have to say that many who proclaim to be Christians are actually working for the other side. Infiltration for the purposes of division and propaganda is an age-old scheme as we know. Divide and Conquer or at least give the rest a bad reputation.

Like Westboro for example. They seem pretty evil and disconnected from not only the Word, but the spirit of it as well.

I've met both "kinds." There are plenty of smug self-righteous folk calling themselves Christians, and then again I've met some truly humble folk full of sweet love and good works.

That a remnant of Israel did--against ALL odds--become a nation again and is facing that same age-old fight as preternaturally predicted in the Bible does at least beg for another look see and consideration before being written off.

I struggle with my own feelings towards Israel and I've finally decided it's a lot like what I said about so-called Christians versus the real thing: There's a difference between a Jew and a Zionist.

Peace, Friend!

GO Ron Paul!!

new topics

top topics

join