It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare noises captured above Kiev

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faery34majick

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by OldCorp
all of these strange noises in the sky being reported all over the world

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
this strange noise has been occuring all around the world

I'm going to ask both of you to start posting links to these claims. The last video that was posted on ATS (that I know of) of noises in the sky were from jet planes.

So, let's see it. Let's see the videos of these strange noises happening all over the world.

I think the one that may be legit was the recording from Florida, now that was an interesting sound. I am listening to it again, and it really reminds of the beginning of the War of the Worlds movie, where Tom notices how the air is going to towards the sound. Sorry if I am making too many referencs to the movie but i watched it recently.

First time I watched this video, the sound creeped me out, but I immediately thought of War of the Worlds! I actually found a video clip and played it right after this one...the sounds is EXTREMELY similiar...

The Florida recording/video is amazing. What makes it even more legit is the fact this couple believes something weather related is happening...tornado? The female is actually upset that her husband is going outside....viewing this on youtube is a good idea, the posters comments under the description is a good read...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by SouthernRain55 because: link isn't working properly

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Thanks for your comment and translation work Demonseed

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
www.youtube.com...

Just found another one - very similar sound - different video, different youtube account ....

Eerie.

Thanks for the up but this one is a fake or a reproduction of the original video.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55

Originally posted by Faery34majick

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by OldCorp
all of these strange noises in the sky being reported all over the world

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
this strange noise has been occuring all around the world

I'm going to ask both of you to start posting links to these claims. The last video that was posted on ATS (that I know of) of noises in the sky were from jet planes.

So, let's see it. Let's see the videos of these strange noises happening all over the world.

I think the one that may be legit was the recording from Florida, now that was an interesting sound. I am listening to it again, and it really reminds of the beginning of the War of the Worlds movie, where Tom notices how the air is going to towards the sound. Sorry if I am making too many referencs to the movie but i watched it recently.

First time I watched this video, the sound creeped me out, but I immediately thought of War of the Worlds! I actually found a video clip and played it right after this one...the sounds is EXTREMELY similiar...

The Florida recording/video is amazing. What makes it even more legit is the fact this couple believes something weather related is happening...tornado? The female is actually upset that her husband is going outside....viewing this on youtube is a good idea, the posters comments under the description is a good read...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 18-8-2011 by SouthernRain55 because: link isn't working properly

Yes, I agree with you, they really thought a Tornado was going top come around the trees, or corner, and the woman seems upset and keeps telling her kids to go into the bathroom. I too, would have went outside if i heard something like that. I really think it would have freaked me out!

What it is? i have no idea, it will end up being one of those weird things that no one can explain. Like Unsolved Mysteries!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

Sounds like the noise heard 'round the world. Stealth motherships moving about. It's almost time...

Yep. That's what it reminded me of.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
re-edit

2011 Kiev Trumpets Of Gabrielle Biblical Sign Of End Times ?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Very strange flanger effect, and it sounds like a melody? Perhaps aliens sending code?

www.youtube.com...

All jokes aside I do think it sounds like a melody, or like a radio on a strange station.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sorgmodig
Very strange flanger effect, and it sounds like a melody? Perhaps aliens sending code?

www.youtube.com...

All jokes aside I do think it sounds like a melody, or like a radio on a strange station.

That flanger effect is very strange. Its an artificial byproduct of the microphone.

That indicates a moving and direction. Meaning whatever is causing the noise is moving fast enough to cause that effect, similar to a jet flying by.

But since this flanger appears to be repeating itself at such high intervals, whatever is making this noise is moving insanely fast.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The noise in the first video sounds exactly the same as the 1 in the game battle field bad company 2 where they go on a mission 2 dissarm a bomb, think it's a nuke, and it keeps making the same noise.
At 0.33 you hear it.

At 3.12 you hear it.

You can see it at 5.30

Have a listen Let me know what you think.
He calls it the black weapon and says it's started. Hmmmmm
edit on 26-8-2011 by thinkwotuwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi all i know this seems weird but i have a copy of this on my youtube channel and yes im going to debunk it, i want conspiracy to be taken seriously so i feel it is our job to report fakes.

Anyone can go do this themselves go and rip the video and upload and you will get that the content has been matched to a third party being -

Entity: X Media Digital Content Type: Audiovisual content

I believe this to be this company -

www.xmedialab.com...

Who are in partnership with a lot of various companies including Disney and also Dreamworks who made the before mentioned War of the worlds.

Sorry to anyone who got hopes up but this is a fake.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Nice post, intriguing video... 2011 is definitely the year of strange noises in the sky

Apparently news report about this Kiev noise - with locals giving their comments? Translation needed!
www.youtube.com...

Other 2011 'strange noises' (lots from August)

New Jersey 1
www.youtube.com...

New Jersey 2
www.youtube.com...

SE England
www.youtube.com...

Sweden
www.youtube.com...

Moscow
www.youtube.com...

Florida 1
www.youtube.com...

Florida 2
www.youtube.com...

Miami
www.youtube.com...

Sounds seem to be coming in three distinct types, jet noise, huge metal grinding and steam train noise. Certainly some are likely to be construction, tunneling and distant jet engines... but maybe there is something bigger going on. What's it all about?

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Nice post, intriguing video... 2011 is definitely the year of strange noises in the sky

Apparently news report about this Kiev noise - with locals giving their comments? Translation needed!
www.youtube.com...

Other 2011 'strange noises' (lots from August)

New Jersey 1
www.youtube.com...

New Jersey 2
www.youtube.com...

SE England
www.youtube.com...

Sweden
www.youtube.com...

Moscow
www.youtube.com...

Florida 1
www.youtube.com...

Florida 2
www.youtube.com...

Miami
www.youtube.com...

Sounds seem to be coming in three distinct types, jet noise, huge metal grinding and steam train noise. Certainly some are likely to be construction, tunneling and distant jet engines... but maybe there is something bigger going on. What's it all about?

Something interesting to note:
We had a small quake today in Cali(a 4.6 or something). Right before the quake i thought i heard those weird noises but brushed it off as a car speeding. Then a small quake happened.

I wish i could translate, but i speak Russian not Ukranian. I can make out only a few words they are saying.
edit on 1-9-2011 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I have been a fabricaor for 20 years, that sounds like steel being chopped with a chop saw. Echoing through the buildings.

imho

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join