It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The constellation of Leo & Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Do the two aforementioned have and relationship at all? Did comet Elenin come from the direction of Leo? I remember reading part of the Cayce prophecies about how parts of Japan and Florida must go underwater. Then when the time is right the secrets of the Sphinx would no longer be concealed.
edit on 8/13/2011 by IEtherianSoul9 because: (no reason given)

According to Robert Bauval the Sphinx was built around 10,000 BC when it was lined directly with the constellation of Leo. Could comet Elenin be the catalyst, is all I'm wondering.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, I suppose anything is possible...

with links.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
astrobob.areavoices.com...

The above link has a picture showing comet Elenin and Comet Honda together with LEO in the eastern sky at dawn, October, 7. Also mars is above on that date.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

According to Robert Bauval the Sphinx was built around 10,000 BC when it was lined directly with the constellation of Leo. Could comet Elenin be the catalyst, is all I'm wondering.

The Great Sphinx faces east. All of the constellations of the zodiac rise in the east. Every day, more or less. They did 10,000 years ago, they did when the Great Sphinx was constructed, and they do today. The Great Sphinx is "lined" with the entire zodiac.
edit on 8/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Precession is an interesting topic alright:

reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

It takes about 26000 years for the vernal equinox to make one complete revolution around the ecliptic, i.e. through all of the twelve constellations. It takes around one twelfth of this time - roughly 2160 years - to traverse one sign of the zodiac. In antiquity the vernal equinox was situated between the signs of Pisces and Aries, and because of its retrograde movement through the zodiac is at present situated in the border zone between the constellations of Pisces and Aquarius, moving slowly towards Aquarius. Because the constellations lack clear boundaries, it is difficult to say exactly when the vernal equinox will move from the constellation of Pisces into that of Aquarius, i.e. when the so-called Age of Aquarius will begin. Depending on where the boundary is drawn this will occur somewhere between 2100 and 2500 AD.

www.astro.com...

10,500 years ago was the age of Leo

Now, whether Elenin works into this configuration might be something to dig into

Some extra links:

en.wikipedia.org...(astronomy)

theurbansourcemagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Bauval was saying, that in 10,500 B.C, the Sphinx was facing the constellation of Leo as it rose in the background of the sun, every 2k years or so we change from one sign to another. Some say we are entering the Age of Aquarius a whole new wheel of creation. So it would make sense if the Sphinx had been built in 10,500 BC; in that area.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Oh, that.

The trouble is that calling the period 10500 to 7900 BC the Age of Leo depends on the fudge factors built into the current astrological system.

The Egyptians used a different system but it doesn't really matter. In 8000 BC sunrise on the equinox was much closer to Cancer than it was to Leo.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Centurionx

In 10,500 BC the Sun was "in" Virgo on the equinox.

Oh hell, sure why not. The Great Sphinx, which is not actually a lion, was built in 9,000 BC to warn us about a comet.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Centurionx

In 10,500 BC the Sun was "in" Virgo on the equinox.

Oh hell, sure why not. The Great Sphinx, which is not actually a lion, was built in 9,000 BC to warn us about a comet.

aaah!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

That's what I'm saying, is there some correlation between Elenin, The constellation of Leo & The Sphinx. I'll dig deeper into this matter and hopefully have a better OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Maybe the Great Sphinx was constructed when the constellation Leo rose in the East???

As for the rest, guess we will have to wait and see. There is so much info/disinfo about this comet, I really cant wait for it to just come and go so everyone can move on... and find something else to attatch themselves to of course.

top topics

join