It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Part Of Isreal Perhaps The American Politicians Won't See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just caught this.

Orthodox Jews Harass Western Journalist

Posters on walls of extreme Talmud district remind of London sharia posters. Western man enters at his peril and is ambushed by huge band of extremist Orthodox Jews in Israel. So much for Israeli freedom! Israel is a religious freak show. This is not racism, this is a legitimate criticism of Judaism a religious freak show. Jerusalem is the heart of Christianity, yet Judaism has overrun the city and made it almost exclusively Jewish and preaches hate towards others.

Sorry I can't embed the video it's on Liveleak.

With extremists like this on both sides of the argument what price peace in the Middle East.
I think an argument can be made for their being no legitimate claim by the Jewish people for the land they now possess. To present the Bible as a legal title to land and then have the Western world legitimise that claim through their own religious hegemony means that the world looks unlikely to see peace ever.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
"To the victor, go the spoils"

You may forget that Israel had the option to claim alot more land back in 1967 but refrained from doing so.

They could kick the 'Palestinians' out of the West Bank and Gaza Strip and claim that land.

They do not do it though.

The 'settlers' commited near genocide on the Native American people and claimed North America, these same people have the audacity to judge Israel when it builds apartments on contested land.

Pot calling the kettle black?

How soon we forget eh?

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Palestine has no claim to the land either. They got what they have cause the British gave it to them after the war.

And Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire which sided with Germany so they lost so they are lucky for getting anything in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
"To the victor, go the spoils"

You may forget that Israel had the option to claim alot more land back in 1967 but refrained from doing so.

They could kick the 'Palestinians' out of the West Bank and Gaza Strip and claim that land.

They do not do it though.

The 'settlers' commited near genocide on the Native American people and claimed North America, these same people have the audacity to judge Israel when it builds apartments on contested land.

Pot calling the kettle black?

How soon we forget eh?

Regards, Skellon.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

It is illegal to acquire land by military aggression. Israel should go back to the 48 boarders and stay there. And you overlook the fact that most of the land acquired by the settlers was done so by treaty. Then the settlers stabbed the natives in the back.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

What natives?

Who are these people you speak of?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
All of this "spoils of war" BS I see posted by some, in relation to land occupied / stolen by Israel ignores the fact that this is what the UN was set up to combat. Israel was allowed UN entry upon conditions it has so far failed to abide by, so in reality they should not even be allowed a voice at the UN.
International law, which other states are supposed to adhere to are flouted openly by Israel, yet we are sent off to war against others who flout those same laws..why is that I wonder?
The semantic arguments over what constituted Palestine or the area occupied by the Palestinian natives is a moot point, as the fact still remains that the state of Israel continues to forcibly evict and openly oppress the people who have lived there for generations, in violation of international law.
The whole religious angle too, poor little Jews against the nasty, largely Muslim, Palestinian population is also a smokescreen. What we have in reality is the theft of land and oppression of a people by an occupying force, whose religion matters not one iota. Theft is theft, murder is murder. I see many Gung-Ho types making statements about how they'd fight to the death to protect their lands from an invader, yet side with Israel in it's genocidal invasion and theft of land and the murder of those resisting it. Is that not in the least bit hypocritical and are they so dumb that they cannot see it for what it is?

As for the US government officials flying out on this junket, they are simply bought and paid for politicians. If I was a US citizen, I'd seriously have to think about them being removed from office, given that they seem to care more about a foreign state - in return for continued political office and cash - than they do for their own people.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Palestine has no claim to the land either. They got what they have cause the British gave it to them after the war.

And Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire which sided with Germany so they lost so they are lucky for getting anything in my opinion.

Wrong The Franco-British Boundary Agreement of 1920 outlined the boundaries of Palestine. So even though they were part of the ottoman empire they still have legal claim on the land. A far better claim than the freeloaders who were given a country because "god said it was theirs". Like that's a claim that can be backed up.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What natives?

Who are these people you speak of?

Native Americans of course. Why would I refer to Israelis as natives they are native to no where.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The Zionist Organization provided their definition concerning the boundaries of Palestine in a statement to the Paris Peace Conference in 1919; it also includes a statement about the importance of water resources that the designated area includes.[39][40] On the basis of a League of Nations mandate, the British administered Palestine after World War I, promising to establish a Jewish homeland therein.[41] The original Mandate Palestine included what is now Israel, the West Bank (of the Jordan), and trans-Jordan (the present kingdom of Jordan),although the latter was disattached by an administrative decision of the British in 1922.[42] To the Palestinian people who view Palestine as their homeland, its boundaries are those of Mandate Palestine excluding the Transjordan, as described in the Palestinian National Charter.[43]

Your right is was after ww1 but regardless it was still giving to them so they have no claim other than what people say they have. It's not like they earned it themselves.

Beggars can't be choosers you know

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

So effing true i had to star this....Justice overlooked is justice denyed, and Isreal has commintted some pretty egregious offences.
I dont condone the rocket barrages either, but resistance to a foriegn invader is not terrorism.
You fight with what you have, and if suicide bombing were the only alternative for us here in this country well...im gettin old anyways....Though i dont admire the way they wire up the young and brainwashed.
The problem becomes obfuscated by Isreals constantly playing the holocast card and cry about bing attacked,
In fact theattacks aremere pinpricks to the Isreali military and infrastructure.
The number of Palestinian dead and wounded far surpases that of Isreals casualties.
The both countries should be ashamed as parents for the war that they are forcing onto their next generations....
This will never be over till they are both devastated.
It has become the generational traditional occupation of both sides.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I say we kick them all out and give the land to Disney for a new middle eastern theme park. Mt.Sinai water slide and things like that

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Difficult to form a reply to anyone really apart from the fact even Isreal's supporters have a hard time defending their actions. I quoted Donald McIntyre in another thread, a television journalist from a series he did for the BBC, "They call it the Holy land but it is the most unholy place I've ever been to"
He was referring to the Middle East in general but his point stands.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Difficult to form a reply to anyone really apart from the fact even Isreal's supporters have a hard time defending their actions.

There is no Isreal. There is Israel, with its good sides and problematic sides. As an Israeli citizen,not only supporter, i freely acknowledge existence of fanatics/idiots/racists in Israel. And i am not going to defend them.
I just want to point out that Israeli policeman - official representative of Israel - protected the guy. And ultra-religious guys - who are anti-Zionist and whose representatives meet with Ahmadinejad and protest against Israel - attacked him.
So? I totally defend actions of Israeli police. I totally not defend actions of bigots.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

It is illegal to acquire land by military aggression.

LOL!!!!

Liberals are soooo naive it's funny and sad at the same time. Illegal? By which law, under which jurisdiction, under which authority, and please, pray, who will enforce such "laws"?

The only military aggression that is "illegal" is that which pisses off the World Powers. Otherwise there are no qualms.

"International Law" ... two words often uttered by complete baffoons.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Israel, no restraint, no concession to the Arabs rev.

Any restraint is counterproductive. Israel must respond with maximum extreme force. This is the only way to subdue the enemy. This is the enemy that wants to throw you into the sea.

I would gladly support a major offensive against Gaza or any other Arab Palestinians that are hurting Israelis in any shape or form.

Many years ago when Sharon was defense minister of Israel (while his wife was alive) his policy was, any violent acts by the Palestinian Arabs were returned with extreme force, and it worked.

Why have we changed tactics, have we become too soft, too worried about world opinion. We are paying for this behavior with Israeli lives and damage to Israel's economy. With this approach, matters will only get worse, as the past has proven. The Arabs treat concessions and lack of extreme response as a sign of weakness.

People of the world ultimately respect a government that protects its people at any cost. Not a government that causes its people to run to shelters constantly and more.

Let us go back to the old ways and respond with very extreme force, no restraint, no concession. You will see in the long run, it will bring a much more peaceful life in Israel.

Terror should be handled in the following manner. When a poison strikes the human body, the only way to address it, is to remove it and destroy it completely.

If the Arabs cannot control their own people, extreme or not, they will have to pay the price.

There is a divine statement that says “if someone comes to kill you, you should beat him to it, and kill him first.

Let us celebrate living in safety in Greater Israel.

Remember the Arabs are the occupiers.

Greater Israel belongs to the Jewish people for over 3,000 years.

King David fought many wars to bring peace to Israel; he did not use restraint at all, only extreme force.

The expanded Land of Greater Israel from Nile to Euphrates has enough territory to settle all the Israelites together with the strangers among them! There is an opinion that the entire population of the world could be placed in the state of Texas, which consist of 268,820 square miles or 696,200 square kilometers. By comparison, the Biblical Land of Israel is not “tiny” at all. Its borders will include the Eastern part of Egypt, Sinai, Lebanon, Jordan, island of Cyprus, part of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Syria, parts of Iraq and Turkey. It is estimated that the Promised Land is eight times the size of Texas. The population of all the children of Israel is much less than that of the whole world. It would be no problem to accommodate all Israelites on their Land. Especially, as the prophets say, all the Arab and Muslim enemy-nations surrounding Israel will have been defeated and expelled out of the Land. Their lands will be repossessed by Israelites.
“Those who laid you waste depart from you. They that swallowed thee up shall be far away” (Isaiah 49:17, 19).
The Qur'an 17:104 - states the land belongs to the Jewish people

YJ Draiman

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Israel's LEGAL RIGHT to Judea and Samaria under International Law
Believe it or not...

Israel's Legal Right to Samaria is enshrined in International Law!

A cold, hard look at the law reveals an undeniable if inconvenient (for some) truth: Israel and the Jewish People have full sovereign rights to Judea and Samaria. A fair and objective analysis of the various post-WWI agreements, decisions, conferences, treaties, declarations, covenants and conventions regarding the Question of Palestine (not to be confused with today's made-up "Palestine" that the "Palestinians" claim as theirs) can only lead to this conclusion.

The most significant of these decisions was the San Remo Resolution of 1920, which recognized the exclusive national Jewish rights to the Land of Israel under international law, on the strength of the historical connection of the Jewish people to the territory previously known as Palestine. The outcome of this declaration gave birth to the "Mandate for Palestine," an historical League of Nations document that laid down the Jewish legal right to settle anywhere in western Palestine, between the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea. In fact, in San Remo, the nations of the world had formally obligated themselves not only to establish a Jewish state on the historic Jewish Homeland but also to facilitate its development as well (see Article 6 of the still-binding Mandate for Palestine). This plainly means that today's Israeli settlements are in fact 100% legal and that the accusation of "occupation" is completely false. Back then, the concept of a "Palestinian People" was unheard of and "Palestine" referred only to a Levantine region and never to an Arab nation or state. Believe it or not.

So if the world ratified into international law that a Jewish state be established within the boundaries of Mandatory Palestine, how is it we hear nothing about this today? Why has this truth completely disappeared from today's narrative? By what right do the nations of the world shirk their obligations and deny the State of Israel and the Jewish people their due? Suffice to say that if the truth, any truth, is not actively preserved and if the facts are forgotten, falsity and misinformation fill the vacuum. That is why "Palestinian rights", "Israeli occupation" and "1967 borders" dominate the headlines today.

The Legal Right: Following the WWI defeat of the Turkish Ottoman Empire, the League of Nations (precursor to the U.N.) decided to divide up the huge landmass of the vanquished Ottomans as follows: a mandate, or trusteeship, for France (Lebanon and Syria) and a mandate for Britain (Iraq and Palestine [comprised of what is today Israel, Gaza, Judea, Samaria and Jordan]). The legal position of the whole of Palestine was clearly defined in several international agreements, the most important of which was the one adopted in April 1920 at the San Remo Conference, attended by the Principal Allied Powers (Council of Four). It decided to assign the Mandate for Palestine under the League of Nations to Britain. Two years later an agreed text was confirmed by the League and came into operation in September 1923. In Article 2 of that document, the League of Nations declared that

"The Mandatory shall be responsible for placing the country under such political, administrative and economic conditions as will secure the establishment of the Jewish national home, as laid down in the preamble.”

The preamble clearly stated that

"recognition has hereby been given to the historical connection of the Jewish people with Palestine and to the grounds for reconstituting their national home in that country.”

It was on this basis that the British Mandate was established. The San Remo Agreement was the last legally binding international decision regarding the rights to the land in the West Bank of Jordan and thus, according to international law which is still binding to this day, these parts, Judea and Samaria, belong to Israel and the Jewish People, period.

The significance for Israel and the Jewish People of San Remo cannot be overestimated. None other than Chaim Weizman, the Zionist leader of that time, declared:

"The San Remo decision...is the most momentous political event in the whole history of our (Zionist) movement, and, it is perhaps, no exaggeration to say in the whole history of our people since the Exiles"

Powerful words indeed, yet regrettably so unfamiliar. It makes one wonder just how many of today's "Middle East experts", journalists and opinion makers know the details of this and other important agreements of that era? How many have even a rudimentary understanding of San Remo's historical and legal importance?

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Renowned scholar and jurist Dr. Jacques Gauthier, a non-Jewish Canadian attorney specializing in international law as it applies to Israel and the territory she holds, spent 20 years researching the legal status of Jerusalem. The video below is a segment of his address to the ICEJ conference in Jerusalem, September 2010 (see his entire address here). Invest 16 minutes of your time to watch as he eloquently and passionately encapsulates Israel's legal foundation for her right to sovereignty over Judea and Samaria. A must-view video for those who really want to understand Israel's legal rights to Judea and Samaria and the legitimacy of the settlements therein.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The dissolution of the League of Nations in 1946 in no way altered the Jewish People's rights to Judea and Samaria, given to them by the nations of the world, first in San Remo, then in the provisions of the Mandate for Palestine. When the United Nations was established, Article 80 of its charter clearly specified that rights previously granted by the League would be legally binding.

In the aftermath of the defensive war of June 1967, forty-five years after the League of Nations Declaration in San Remo, Israel retrieved some of her rightful possessions of the territories assigned to the Jewish People as a National Home. How her possession of her own homeland can be called the "Occupation of Palestinian territories" is beyond explanation. What is tragic is that the Jews themselves have adopted this usage and made it a cornerstone of their own national policy.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I hear this all the time its so much CRAP and people use it to try and justify a platform for murder and genocide. Im sick of it..you make it sound as if the entire region was unpopulated and no one was displaced or murdered, noone 'wrenched from their homeland etc...That's BULL.SH*T. both the lie there was non one there and the "right" being claimed by the zionist jews to commit genocide unchallenged.

There is historical proof that the local people had been living and raising families in that area since long before the Ottoman empire and yes, it was only the downfall of that empire that allowed for the Mandate and carving up of the areas into Palestine to begin with at all!
But there were people there they were the Levantine peoples, whose cultural and familiaral relationship to the land and its history is a matter of HISTORICAL FACT.

The Brittish mandate specifically carved up the areas south of Syria and Trans Jordan that already HAD inhabitants and yes, they called one of these areas PALESTINE making all inhabitants thereof PALESTINIAN from that point onwards. The Levantines thus became Palestinians. It was the Jewish people that no historically proovable ties...they were ALWAYS from Jesus' day the lower 20% of a population of HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.

Even so, genocide doesnt requrie a people have a national border even those these people did - genocide the word means KILLING AN ENTIRE RACE OF PEOPLE OFF and that is EXACTLY what they are doing, killing everyone, sparing only the 'useful' the easily turned, the scared ec..and killing everyone else. Regardless of the overaching politics of the day, these ARE the people whose lives our grandfathers fought to DEFEND. Ironically, most of the "palestinians' in southern Syria ARE of the tribe of Jacob! Yes even the Arabs! Go do the research.

QUOTING the Mandate:

Whereas the Principal Allied Powers have also agreed that the Mandatory should be responsible for putting into effect the declaration originally made on November 2nd, 1917, by the Government of His Britannic Majesty, and adopted by the said Powers, in favour of the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, it being clearly understood that nothing should be done which might prejudice the civil and religious rights of _existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine_ or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country.

So even the mandate recognizes the pre-existance of people other than jews in the area - why dont you?
Go read the mandate again..see for yourself!

Regardless of petty disputes over names - THERE WERE INHABITANTS LIVING THERE namely these Levantine people - whose safety and security was formalised in and was suposed to be protected the mandate!

But instead of taking their place alongside those Levantine inhabitants the "Israelites" who were less than 20% of the population that BECAME Palestinian at the time of the Mandate have since that time, immigrated and incrementally taken over the ENTIRE region in BREECH of the stipulations of the mandate and forced the removal or murder of the existing inhabitants - the Levantines!

Go read up on the Basle programme. Ultimately this whole sh*tfight has nothing to do with 'jews' either..just a master race/nazi based Zionististic prelude to insanity based on the manipulation of the jewish people.
Its made up version of what 'jewish' is that has no real relationship to the truth of Torah Jews or the faith or fate of the original jewish people and certainly has nothing to do with God- it is purely political and you can bet as soon as these scum have their way and finally have what they want..any 'jew' not liking what they have will be deported or disapeared too.

The vid shown, along with others prooves that its fanasticism that is the real problem as its from fundementalism/fanaticism every racist dogma of hate and exclusion stems from - like the old man in the video said " Not a jew you understand!!!".

No..GLADLY..Im not a 'zionist jew'.

What the hell....soon there wont be any Levantine peoples left for you to fight about either..congratulations! If your not their version of "Jewish' however, it wont stop there, and so I dont give your chances of surviving 'whats next' for long either.

In this fight Light and Dark are one and the same....both assholes...liars and theives.

Ro

edit on 28-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Zionist Jews are just stupid deranged creatures with an uber-victim mentality. Remember guys, next time "Yom Kippur" comes up that this holiday, in Hebrew, means "Time to drink some Palestinian blood, y'all!"

new topics

top topics

join