It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BinaryG
[
When was he jailed for fraud i cant find anything about it alot of people say he should be jailed but i cant find any links to say that he was.

I believe he meant VonDaniken. AFAIK, Meier hasn't been convicted. He's just been a relatively successful liar.

Harte

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Nice reply buddy. Its all about keeping an open mind.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

yeah sorry, i was wrong with meier, among the frauds, scams, liars and charlatans, it was däniken who was arrested and had to sit in jail 1969 to 71.

Originally posted by Harte
AFAIK, Meier hasn't been convicted. He's just been a relatively successful liar.

yeah, but his success rather relied on the low iq of his believers who bought into the two dancers from the dean martin xmas special he passed off as female extraterrestrials asket and nera. yikes! >.<

edit on 25-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Makes sense to me, after all, if the world is going to end & you can't escape it, why not just roll up a huge joint & enjoy the show

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Razor7

Yes, i've read those too. Interesting, but what has this to do with the existence (or not) of Nibiru?
There may well be an extra body entering the solar system that may or may not be a 10th planet. OK so far.
But now there are people living on it & they are coming to enslave us, or whats left after the biblical flood?
Quick, get me my pills........

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This all boils down to the IR telescope pictures, probably from the Herschel telescope launched in 2009,
Here is a blog i wrote at the time...

March 8, 2009
Shake before use!
Was the headline in my paper this morning, as i was comfortably enjoying my post-breakfast goodfeel vibes.
The weekend science section, to be exact.
Mostly it's old topics, high school textbook stuff. But today was about the Herschel IR Telescope, due to be launched from French Guyana mid April.

Throwing this 3 1/2 ton lump of technology into space will be the job of Ariane 5,
ESA's V2 on steroids. A nice bit of kit. Like an old Mustang, pure muscle.
Payloads of 10 tons are possible with this baby. At least it's reliable! (sorry NASA).
Like an old mustang, it will shake & vibrate the hell out of anything on board.
Thus, testing is thorough here at Noordwijk, where the satellite was 'shaken, not stirred'and even subject to simulated 'rocket noise' from massive speakers.(could have got Metallica for half the price!)
Already in Fr. G. it's in the final prep stages.
The telescope, with it's 3.5 metre reflector, is specially made for looking through dust clouds etc, in the Infrared spectrum, the instruments must be as near as possible to Absolute zero (-273k) they are that sensitive to heat.

Average cost: a measly 1 million Euro's per day (in space) with a mission lifetime of 3 1/2 years.
This is quite a bundle!
So what are they looking for? They are a bit vague on the subject, going on about Dark matter, big bang secrets of universe blah blah.
I reckon they are pointing it south, just past the Sun, to get a good glimpse of 'planet x' , 'nibiru' or whatever name it has these days.
Just before it does a close 'flyby', causing huge disruptions to Earth.
Just an idea.
Have a nice day!

So why isn't the Herschel mentioned here? Yes i know they showed a pic of the satellite, but no name to source it. As i understand it, the photo's are managed by the company that built the satellite, sorry forgot the name

Here's the wiki LINK
edit on 25-8-2011 by playswithmachines because: Update

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

This all boils down to the IR telescope pictures, probably from the Herschel telescope launched in 2009,

What does any of this have to do with Comet Elenin on the one hand and Nibiru on the other?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

This is not a whole sky survey satellite. It has the following objectives:
Herschel - ESA

Study the formation of galaxies in the early universe and their subsequent evolution
Investigate the creation of stars and their interaction with the interstellar medium
Observe the chemical composition of the atmospheres and surfaces of comets, planets and satellites
Examine the molecular chemistry of the universe

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...#!

The forecast presented in this program is the result of hundreds of man hours of research by the Planet X Town Hall, Comet Elenin Research Team.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

The forecast presented in this program is the result of hundreds of man hours of research by the Planet X Town Hall, Comet Elenin Research Team.

A collaborative work of fiction, like the Kolbrin Bible it's intended to sell.
kolbrin.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Yes yes i gather all that, it can see through dust clouds & everything.
It also covers a large chunk of the sky which may or may not contain the aforementioned objects, and in ESA's logbook, you can see where it was pointing & when.
My point is, it would certainly have seen something as big as 'Nibiru', and naturally there would be photo's of it.
My question is; are there actual IR images of a large planet in the southern region, as being proven to originate from the Herschel? surely it's all traceable, if anyone has the time (i dont)

As far as Elenin is concerned, being a comet it's IR will be almost nonexistent, and as far as i'm aware is coming from a totally different direction, so no, it has nothing to do with the last posts....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moolay
I agree that something could be very wrong here. Could all the ramped-up UFO subject matter in the media possibly be because TPTB know that Nibiru is coming, and they know it contains the Annunaki; so when they arrive, we will all in some fashion be prepared for it?

You know what the real story is?

Simply put, the Insiders do not want anyone to be more afraid of anything other then themselves because, if people, en masse, start fearing God, or Planet X more then they fear the Insiders then the Insiders lose total control.

That is the Sum of all Fears - that is what keeps the Insiders awake at night...
edit on 27-8-2011 by Theophoros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Someone just show me a picture of this planet. If we know the path we know where it is, so I want to see it. Anything that big would reflect sunlight and we would see it in our night sky especially if it was only a year away from smashing into our planet/unloading alien stormtroopers/shifting our poles. To get to Jupiter it would take something like 7 years (well Cassini did it in 7) and I can see Jupiter with the naked eye in the night sky. WHERE IS NIBIRU. And don't give me any garbage about it being a brown dwarf. That would still reflect light JSYK.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
New predictions

Shaul Mofaz (Antichrist) in the September-October- 2011 Israeli Prime Minister After the earthquake in

northern Israel(maybe:26-28 September ) - and the dry lake Kynrt He is government end of november/ 2012

And by the Imam Mahdi or Jesus will be killed

On September 28 Saudi Arabia king will be killed - November 6 is the hidden of his death after
starts War powers

On October 20-28, 2011 comet Elenin(C/2010 X1) near Earth and Asteroid yu55 hit in East Asia And reverse rotation of the(11/11 /2011 »

Gas Methane
- The sun will rise from the West and the vast skies will become red(

America the great volcano in -november2011()

- will begin its activities - eight days out of the ashes

Syria: Soldiers the United Nations They sent to Syria in September/ earthquake in northern Israel

and Syria And its effect on the dry lake Kynrt /In October Jordan to take possession of syria/and

after Exit Western from Iraq/ Iraq by the Jordan in Januaryto take possession of/Fighting with

Turkey in December2011/And in February 2012 At one point, some of Sufyani's army will sink

into the ground. This place will be known as Baidah and will be located either between Makkah

and Madina

(volcano

Jesus in the the

autumn

of 2012 - comes to earth from the sky - to help Imam Mahdi

theadministration of justice in the earth

emam-mahdi-1431.blogfa.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zanbaq

Most of this is speculation and a few things are impossible.
1. YU55 will not hit the Earth
2. An impact from a small asteroid like YU55 cannot reverse the Earth's rotation
3. No sunrise in the West

Any of the zany claims from this blogger ever been right? I really doubt it.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I gave you a star, dude.
Any speculation on the comet is just that.
Anyway, it's breaking up, so i heard....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
IMO the russian channels do not deliberately perpetrate a hoax.
So the only way to ascertain the existance of niniru scientifically is to observe gravitational anomalies
on earth ( eg notable change in the ocean tides ) and elsewhere in the solar system.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

The tides on Earth would not be affected much by a new large mass in the solar system. What would be noticed is changes in the paths of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

The tides on Earth would not be affected much by a new large mass in the solar system. What would be noticed is changes in the paths of the known planets.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
It seems to me that the tides on Earth would not be affected much by a new large mass in the Solar System.

Anybody agree with me on that?

IMO, what would be noticed would be changes in the paths of the known planets.

Harte

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37 >>

join