It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
An article that I posted in another thread, not sure if it has been posted in here?

Regarding ELENIN:

ireport.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

The reply I posted in the other thread.

I have edited the original post and added a link to an article by CNN dated July 25, 2011. The article concerns ELENIN.

That is not an article by CNN. Maybe you missed this:

So you know: iReport is the way people like you report the news. The stories in this section are not edited, fact-checked or screened before they post. Only ones marked 'CNN iReport' have been vetted by CNN.

ireport.cnn.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I have already posted a response in the other thread.

Thanks for the heads up, I was unaware of this fact.

As I have said in the other thread, this site is as good as any to do the 'vetting'.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mercuryae

Whoa, just found this article

endgametime.wordpress.com...

and this comment

I’ve checked the data on comets on “www.minorplanetcenter.net...” and discovered, of course, that Elenin is *not* just another usual comet out there. Among the list of 35 comets with eccentricity greater or equal to 1 (parabolic/hyperbolic orbits) *all* but Elenin have inclination with the ecliptic greater than 30 deg. (and Elenin has ~ 1.8 degree ) and among the 27 comets with inclination smaller than 5 deg only 2 have eccentricity above 0.56 and none have eccentricity greater or equal to 1 (except Elenin). For me this suggests that Elenin is more like a another planet of the solar system than an usual comet and its long orbital period suggests that it probably orbits between the Sun and the binary companion. Thank you so much my friend for your articles, they are very, very interesting. Elenin is probably the most interesting Astronomical event in a very long time, because of its direct connection with events happening now, and the fun part is that if you go to a discussion forum and say these things people start to call you ‘nuts’ and ‘fear monger’, but *the facts* say otherwise eh?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
An article that I posted in another thread, not sure if it has been posted in here?

Regarding ELENIN:

ireport.cnn.com...

Too bad the usual suspects here who don't believe anything until the mass media provides them with an image will just scream "fear mongering" just like their weak minded selves do every single time anything to do with Comet Elenin is posted here. Nothing but a bunch of gutless, yes men robots who are always the last to feel the wrath, and then all of a sudden they are stuck on stupid enough to wonder why? LMAO! ~SheopleNation

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What a find! This just adds to the Russian video. Looks like we are really in for an ugly ride on December 21.2012! Does anyone have any definite idea as to where would be the safest place to be on that date?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Do you have comment of your own to add to that guy? You know I do.

That's quite a limited list of comets, only 200 of them.
High eccentricity, low inclination comets are interesting but not really that unusual.

There are two populations of comets, when their distribution is measured by the characteristics of eccentricity, inclination and semi-major orbital axis size. The first large population of comets have nearly circular orbits (low eccentricity), short orbital periods (< 200 years) and relatively small orbits. The second population - those with higher eccentric orbits - are evenly distributed in inclination, are more distant from the Sun and have long orbital periods ( > 200 years).

fisherka.csolutionshosting.net...
edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

From the looks of it, it is possible.

But I still would like confirmation......

It looks like they are hoping on 2 years.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

Two long years for the doom

ETA: I would like to state that I realize that it might be 2 more years for detection. Not the end of the world. For clarification.
edit on 14-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

They have been hoping since at least 1999 and still no proof.
Here’s the story from 2002
www.telegraph.co.uk...
and their paper from 1999
www.ucs.louisiana.edu...
Who knows.......maybe it’s their year to get lucky.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Nothing but a bunch of gutless, yes men robots who are always the last to feel the wrath

Yeah who can forget the wrath we were subjected to in 1995 when Nibiru collided with Earth and again in 2003. And who can forget when all of us debunkers were killed by the aliens following Comet Hale-Bopp. Then there were all the times Hal Lindsey said the world was going to end. And lets not forget Harold Camping's 1994 and 2011 warnings. We really should have listened to him. Then there's our ancestors who were all wiped out by the likes of the return of Christ in 1843 and 1844, that time the Sun exploded in 1919 due to a galactic alignment, Comet Kohoutek passing in 1973, and the deadly cyanogen they were subjected to when we passed through the tail of Halley's Comet in 1910. With a track record like that, how can we have the gall to say that Comet Elenin won't kill us all?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by SheopleNation

Nothing but a bunch of gutless, yes men robots who are always the last to feel the wrath

Yeah who can forget the wrath we were subjected to in 1995 when Nibiru collided with Earth and again in 2003. And who can forget when all of us debunkers were killed by the aliens following Comet Hale-Bopp. Then there were all the times Hal Lindsey said the world was going to end. And lets not forget Harold Camping's 1994 and 2011 warnings. We really should have listened to him. Then there's our ancestors who were all wiped out by the likes of the return of Christ in 1843 and 1844, that time the Sun exploded in 1919 due to a galactic alignment, Comet Kohoutek passing in 1973, and the deadly cyanogen they were subjected to when we passed through the tail of Halley's Comet in 1910. With a track record like that, how can we have the gall to say that Comet Elenin won't kill us all?

All of those events and many more are the reason why most people have become numb whenever we see a report of a coming global catastrophe. All of the recent Hollywood disaster films have saturated the minds of westerners, so much so that they will ignore the real event until the last minute when it is too late. It fits neatly into the following scripture:

2PE 3:3 First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, "Where is this `coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

2PE 3:8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

2PE 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be laid bare.

edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Terral: you're slipping. Sorry your cult never took fire, but now you're showing your hand. (Deleted by Mods in 3... 2...1...)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

Terral: you're slipping. Sorry your cult never took fire, but now you're showing your hand. (Deleted by Mods in 3... 2...1...)

I hate to rain on your parade but I am not this 'Terral' you speak of.

I checked him out after finding some of his stuff on youtube. He lives in the States.

I live in the state of New South Whales in Australia and I don't know the man.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

one line and all those stars....I gave you one too, because that is exactly what I was scrolling down looking
for...where is Phage's post.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hahaha, of course you do..

Some people can't appreciate having someone with your skill set and knowledge but I do.

In your reply though you have merely 'quoted' the source and highlighted the following

those with higher eccentric orbits - are evenly distributed in inclination, are more distant from the Sun and have long orbital periods ( > 200 years).
but that DOES NOT discount my quoted text...in fact it supports it.

Lets decipher what 'evenly distributed in inclination' means because it could mean precisely what mine implies...that is, that very few have such a low inclination, Elenin being one of the 'evenly distributed' in the lower inclinations.

Unless you go into great length to actually show other comets that have similar inclination and orbit to Elenin this discovery remains.

As always, I await your speedy response.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by Nobama

If a brown dwarf was in a high elliptical orbit around our sun and could therefore be predicted to return at certain time periods, it would have accumulated the Oort cloud into it's own mass and the Oort cloud would not exist. The fact that it does exist shows that no celestial bodies with as high a mass as a brown dwarf ever passes through it.

Wow what kind of scientist were you again?
This article by buttercookie is a good one
www.scientificamerican.com...
I recently read a PDF by a Harvard study that disagrees with you...where did you graduate again?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

Generators can be converted to steam power with the right know how.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I would rather be a mile into the bedrock. Air can be recycled, so can water, sewage can be treated, you can grow crops by grow lights and soil alone. All this needs is a power source to power the recycling. So what does it matter if you are underwater or not if you can recycle everything you need?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Not into the Nibiru thing..but there is something that might be approaching us. Malachi Martin warned us about this years ago. So is he too into the Nibiru bandwagon?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Your not going to freeze to death in a bunker, more likely you will boil. As you get further down in the crust the temperature rises. So your deep underground, you got to have lights right? Well they create heat. You need electronics right? Well they create heat. Bunkers use a lot of electricity, and thus create heat, thus they need A/C environmental control.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TimesEnd

Sorry your not Phage

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join