It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What is your personal experience?

What 'seems' right to you is all we can truly discuss, science guys, believers and fence sitters.

Because if you break science down, it still comes to belief.

If you attack it with 'logic' it can be refuted, and we don't know the science of everything, let's be honest.

If you have no opinion, you haven't considered the implications.

Are you to live your lives in the shadow of doom, or dancing in the sun(s)?

While I commend all on a staunch support of their own personal principles, I wonder if perhaps the value of this debate isn't somewhere other than whether, in fact, Nibiru is a solid physical planetoid hurtling inexorably towards us.

What other value could there be?

What is your personal experience?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Still no Nibiru???

Posting to say I'm stunned!!

Go CNN

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Really? Who are the slaves and who are the freemen?

You realize the Bible is highly edited and subject to human infallibility and even deliberate manipulation?
You are told it is the inspired word of God by men. Only men.

Christ doesn't mention the Bible.
Christ does mention the Book of Enoch which is no where to be found in the Bible.

And regarding that ending in Revelations as a certainty - even God changes His mind.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Go CNN

This is actually a win for the people claiming there is no Nibiru. I mean, come on now, this is CNN.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Holy Mother!!!

CNN folks!

Just a small step, journalistically speaking, to moving the 'gas giant' a wee bit closer...

On and On, until...

Holy hell! It's heading right for us!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I suspect the MSM is forced to report on it because it will be visible in the sky very soon.

I also suspect that it is closer than they are reporting.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by BobAthome

And your point is? It was 25,000 LY away three years ago. Even if it were moving toward us (which I have seen nothing to suggest that) it would still be 25,000 LY away. If it were moving at the speed of light (which it isn't) it still take another 24,997 years to reach us. So, I fail to see why you keep bringing this up in discussions regarding Nibiru. It's almost like you're taking what was stated in the unscientific and fallacious Starviewer Team's paper and combining it with actual facts regarding G1.9+0.3 to create a wholly confusing theory that makes no sense.

"bringing this up in discussions regarding Nibiru. "
exactly,,g19+03 is real.. and it may very well be causing unknown effect,, in our galaxy,,,BUT,, Tyco blew up in 1700's,,,so being a remnant From Tyco and only , say 300 odd years old,,
G19+03 CANNOT BE NIBURU,,,,,cant even spell the damn thing,,

my point is
1. C2010 x as it was called after the second name change,,,or as we now call,, Comet Elinin,, third name change by the way,,,EXISTS.
Its Obital Trajectory is millions of years
too 3600 years,,
we do not yet have the technology
to accuratly determine the correct orbit,
, as it tends too wobble
If i was too pick a rock for niburu it would be c/1500 H1.

2. G19+03 is a new player

and seeing that its only 100 years ,, in earth years,old,,,,why would it NOT be under watch
its an
SNR after all.
So until we have an answer

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Go CNN

This is actually a win for the people claiming there is no Nibiru. I mean, come on now, this is CNN.

Laughing here, great post.
I must say there is logic in no logic.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

Do you believe if NASA and the Government knew an Extinction Level Event was eminent that they would tell us??

Hello,
I believe that the question isn't "Would they tell us?" but "When would they tell us?" It is in my most humble opinion that the governments of our world would, most definitely be quite tight lipped over something of this magnitude. there will however come a time when it could no longer be quieted, and that is when we get the: "We covered this up for the interest of public safety...yada yada yada..." followed by, "Please there is no need to panic your government is safe broadcasting from an underground bunker. That is all; good luck, godspeed...and most importantly learn to swim."

Now if the translation of the video is accurate (which is still debatable in my opinion), what of Sitchin's Annunaki' what role, if any, would they play? (or what role have they been playing since the dawn of man began?)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Still no Nibiru???

No. Original story from February
news.blogs.cnn.com...
Please point out where it says the object was actually found.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The 'Government' is an extremely elastic entity, completely devoid of the ability to hide an entire planet.

Why, there's a bit of government in each of us...

If, however, the planet was 'hiding' itself, ie. the body emitted only infared light, and approached us from our sizeable blind spots, all bets are off.

Compartmentalize the information and the very special equipment necessary for that endeavor, and who knows?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That was first broadcast in February this year, I don't know how far any disclaimer has been put on it since, but it seems they are using the title planet-X which was the subject of scientific discussion variously.

At least it seems to bring comets into the subject, is there a proliferation of say, new comets/asteroids as of late? The idea would not be out of keeping in the scientific speculation, (but discounted) about a planet-X going back quite a bit,

en.wikipedia.org...

A rather dodgy page in part from wiki, and it seems updated today, but no mention, (that I noticed) of that CNN broadcast in particular. There is some useful stuff however from Mike Brown in the link.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Go CNN

Yeah I see your point.................

Maybe if it was reported on another News worthy channel like Russia Today then..........

oh wait..................

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Go CNN

Yeah I see your point.................

Maybe if it was reported on another News worthy channel like Russia Today then..........

oh wait..................

touche my friend. touche.
star from me

edit on 14-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

All I could find was this.

Evidence is mounting that either a brown dwarf star or a gas giant planet is lurking at the outermost reaches of our solar system, far beyond Pluto. The theoretical object, dubbed Tyche, is estimated to be four times the size of Jupiter and 15,000 times farther from the sun than Earth, according to a story in the British paper The Independent.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/15/scientists-telescope-hunt-m assive-hidden-object-in-space/

From the looks of it, it is possible.

But I still would like confirmation......

It looks like they are hoping on 2 years.

Astrophysicists John Matese and Daniel Whitmire from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette think data from NASA's infrared space telescope WISE will confirm Tyche's existence and location within two years.

Two long years for the doom

ETA: I would like to state that I realize that it might be 2 more years for detection. Not the end of the world. For clarification.
edit on 14-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Not so much doom and gloom as a need to look up what real people are saying in their fields.

What we need to take with a pinch of salt is posters who start of with subjective comment like, "There is no.... blah blah full stop."

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I just wonder how close it has to get before we notice proven changes to earth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Still no Nibiru???

That's something totally different -.-

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
I just wonder how close it has to get before we notice proven changes to earth.

There are already 'proven' changes to the earth, you just need to do a little digging.

edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: wrong link

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yup. You have to look really hard for evidence of climate change. It's very hush hush.
It's a little trickier when you try to nail down the cause though.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join