It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by heineken

Turn? just because 2 people disagree with the same person does not mean they are tag teaming to derail a thread, and you keep saying to stay on topic, yet you always reply to the "derailers"

You and your tag team partner Phage are derailing because even though attempts at debunk are always welcome, you are not even debunking the topic.

You continue to chose side topics that a poster may mention and go back and forward with that person, all in an attempt to keep the original topic from being discussed.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Yet you could easily just ignore these topics and go about your business...so why do you keep replying?

and as far as im concerned there is nothing to talk about in this thread, if anything it should be in the hoax bin right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Yet you could easily just ignore these topics and go about your business...so why do you keep replying?

and as far as im concerned there is nothing to talk about in this thread, if anything it should be in the hoax bin right now.

Good point!!! I'm done replying to you.

And if you feel that this is straight up hoax, why are you on here typing away, ESPECIALLY this late at night??

Go on and get ya self some good sleep

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Here is Bobylev's paper.

We show that, given the errors in the observational data, the probability that the well-known star HIP 89 825 (GL 710) encountering with the Sun most closely falls into the Oort cloud is 0.86 in the time interval 1.45 ± 0.06 Myr. This star also has a nonzero probability, 1 × 10−4, of falling into the region d < 1000 AU, where its influence on Kuiper Belt objects becomes possible.

arxiv.org...

So, there is 8.6 in 10 chance that a star will enter the Oort cloud and a 1 in 10,000 chance that it get within 1000 AU of the Sun in 1.45 million years.

Scary. Better get to work on those bunkers.

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   

So you post a reply saying how you aren't going to reply anymore?

and my work requires the computer and long hours of sleeplessness, so what better way to pass some time while working than to pick on the believers of planet x?

link   
i can see phage you both came out from the bushes but with no mana dude lol

check my first post inthis threads which concludes..

"
i compare the videos shown to be the equivalent of the History Channel Mayan Calendar documentary...so i didnt worry at all...what worried me a little though was the amount of them...

but again i guess...if this is true by now all the world would be talking about it..that the russians know nibiru is real..so my best guess will be that the video is a documentary montage put up together to spread out fear..which is good at it since it got me a little bit scared.
"

i can see you are calling people ignorant quiet a lot lately...this is very rude IMO...whilst 90% of your posts in ats are only coming from google..just few seconds search

when you are asked direct questions like...do you believe in alien life? do you trust the gov? do you think NASA can hide things? you just not reply since your sear "what does Phage think on Aliens" returns no results haha

what does Phage think on Aliens

link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

make no mistake guys this is nibiru, this was a planet that used to lie between mars and jupiter.
it got pinballed out of our system by another roge planet and now its on its way back
of course not the first thats it comes this way its on a slingshot, was a planet where life used to be
and i do believe martians was at war with..hopi indians, chinese ching, pyramids, notstradamus all tell the story.
next year will be a year from hell..before the aliens return and one goverment will rule the planet.
a new evolution will occure man and aliens..but our features will not change much as many know of the blonde's
that our race will mix with..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

New calculations show that the orange dwarf, called Gliese 710, will crash through the Oort Cloud that surrounds the Sun. The disruption to this shell of many billions of icy fragments would launch a shower of comets into the inner solar system, threatening the planets with devastating impacts. Some believe it could lead to a repeat of the Late Heavy Bombardment that left the Moon covered with craters around 4 billion years ago. The good news is that the star is not expected to arrive for a million or more years.

and

Dr Bobylev's scientific paper, Searching for Stars Closely Encountering with the Solar System, was submitted to professional journal Astronomy Letters last week. He says: "Our statistical simulations showed that the star has not only a high probability of penetrating into the Oort Cloud, but also a non-zero probability of penetrating into the region where the influence on Kuiper Belt objects is significant."

The only things ever published legitimately about any "planet X" or "Nemesis" place it well outside the Oort cloud. Rogue elements not withstanding, no large celestial body that's part of our solar system actually passes through the Oort cloud regularly. That's what this argument is about, not a rogue celestial body or outright lies published by a Dr Bobylev, quoted without a link.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Stop derailing this topic and get back on track as you would say

you and bittercookie are hypocrites with flawed logic,
and are you implying that Phage and I are paid debunkers or something???

whilst 90% of your posts in ats are only coming from google..just few seconds search

you know its a shame he has to do this in alot of threads, the information is all there, but people would rather believe what they want.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX

I am interested in hearing any other theories that satisfy the following increased activities:

Earthquakes
Volcanism
Meteorites
Sinkholes
Extreme weather
Animal deaths on a mass scale

Bump.
Anybody?

I'll bite.

None of the above are increasing.

Also, how does the sun rise two days early? I mean, 2 hours I can see (but would refute.) But two days?

Harte
edit on 8/14/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

The point is that his link title about the brown dwarfs says "within our solar system".
The point is that his link title about Tyche says "entering the solar system".

There is no evidence of a binary companion to the Sun.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

I am interested in hearing any other theories that satisfy the following increased activities:

Earthquakes
Volcanism
Meteorites
Sinkholes
Extreme weather
Animal deaths on a mass scale

Bump.
Anybody?

I'll bite.

None of the above are increasing.

Also, how does the sun rise two days early? I mean, 2 hours I can see (but would refute.) But two days?

Harte
edit on 8/14/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

Because Greenland is so close to the Arctic Circle it has a period of time each year when the sun does not rise.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Seems that this is not only being taken more seriously in Russia, but in Europe as well. It has even been speculated that that this 'second sun' may be the cause of the rise in temperature throughout the solar is pretty interesting...

"This 'celestial visitor' could be very well be carrying with it its own heat, its own personal debris field, and a small entourage of orbiting satellites, and increasing surface temperatures in our solar system"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The point is that his link title about the brown dwarfs says "within our solar system".

Can you say with certainty that ours is NOT a binary system??

If not,
The point is, regardless of how far away our suns companion may be, it's still in our solar system..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Proof?...........................................................................................................

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Actually there is "evidence" of the Sun having a binary companion star because most of the solar systems we observe are binary systems, that simple fact combined with some basic math would tell you our Sun has a better chance of having a companion star than not, if we were all placing bets that is.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Proof?...........................................................................................................

Some just want to discuss the topic, only if he or she is not hindered in the process. What is the point of discussing anything if we don't need to analyze data and facts and just sit around and dream about the most absurd of claims? Sounds like one just wants to "circle jerk"
edit on 8/14/2011 by CapnSnazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

That fact in itself is what gave rise to mythological companion to our sun but after looking for it for a very long time we're coming up short on actual proof. By the math as you just said they've narrowed down precisely where and when to look. Still got nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CapnSnazz

Some just want to discuss the topic, only if he or she is not hindered in the process. What is the point of discussing anything if we don't need to analyze data and facts and just sit around and dream about the most absurd of claims? Sounds like one just wants to "circle jerk"
edit on 8/14/2011 by CapnSnazz because: (no reason given)

WoW

Proof of what???

I merely stated an opinion I had read about THE TOPIC.

Its apart of a discussion.

Nothing is wrong with analyzing data and facts. That's what the rest of us are doing.

The ones who are not comfortable with 'Nibiru' are attempting to debunk by calling us ignorant, despite facts.

edit on 14-8-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Odds are not evidence. But the odds don't make it likely. When considering the Galaxy as a whole and all types of stars there are a lot of binary systems. But when looking at binary systems stellar types need to be considered as well as their location in the galaxy. In our "neighborhood" 33% of the sun-like stars are binary. The majority of those systems consist of stars of similar types.

The odds go down, way down, when considering a brown dwarf as a binary companion. Brown dwarfs tend to have brown dwarfs for companions, sun-like stars have sun-like stars.

www.deepfly.org...
edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join