It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

It's also worth noting that if a celestial body were following such a large orbit it would probably not be a brown dwarf for long. It would gain enough mass to be a normal star relatively quickly.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by heineken

I didnt know you directed a post toward me, and I edited what you just quoted so go reread it
edit on 14-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I just watched this movie tonight on Syfy.
Doomsday Prophecy.
You all will get a kick out of it.

video.syfy.com...

They have a rod that they stick into a easter island like statue and it saves the planet earth from Niburu!

I swear this script was ripped from the pages of ATS!
edit on 14-8-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
OP, thanks for posting the vid so the translation could be validated and the content discussed.

To the commenter who mentioned Russia's 5,000 bunkers that they want completed by 2012, this is fact. We know bunkers are being built in the US, too. The difference between the US and Russia is that Russia is planning on saving as many of its citizens as possible.

Because we all know that the Russians have a long, well-documented history of doing everything they can to save as many citizens as possible.

Especially in the Ukraine.

Right?

Riiiight.

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by SkepticDan

I was just thinking, if Nibiru is a brown dwarf star, then obviously it wouldn't be visible to the naked eye or a telescope. Hence, the only means of detecting this Nibiru would be by infra red technology which only major space organisations like NASA have access to.

So, the Anunnaki were all brown dwarfs?

Your comment seems racist to me,

Originally posted by ButterCookie

So you are saying that no brown dwarfs have not recently been discovered, and are approaching our sun??

Scientists discover 2 brown dwarfs (FoxNews)

and this:

Scientists discover new object (brown dwarf) in our solar system (CNN)

Both links are about the same news story.

From your second link:

Scientists have discovered two new brown dwarf stars they say are relatively close to the sun.

The brown dwarfs are an estimated to be 15 light years and 18 light years from the sun. The other nearest known brown dwarf stars are about 12 light years away, reported the scientists at the Leibniz Institute for Astrophysics Potsdam (AIP) in Germany.

By comparison, Proxima is the next star to the sun at slightly more than 4 light years away.

I never realized that our solar system was 15 light years across. I also never realized that Proxima (Centauri) was in our solar system. Nor did I know that we live in a triinary star solar system.

Geez. The things one can learn perusing ATS!

Harte
edit on 8/14/2011 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Interesting.

It seems that people are divided on this issue.

There are a few that would like to see this thread die a quick death, there are those of us that would like to extrapolate further.

I am obviously of the latter. Given the current earth changes that we are witnessing, I am surprised by the amount of opposition to this theory. Surely Al Gore has lost enough credibility that we no longer believe that all of these earth changes are man made?

I am interested in hearing any other theories that satisfy the following increased activities:

Earthquakes
Volcanism
Meteorites
Sinkholes
Extreme weather
Animal deaths on a mass scale
Sun rising two days early in Greenland

...and some issues that seem to be seperate from the earth changes but somehow related:

The increased riots and revolutions on a global scale due to economic meltdowns
The US does not give a damn about it's economic health (A global reset is on the way via some kind of catastrophe)
The increased number of bunkers and underground bases being built by various governments around the globe
The Norway doomsday seed vault

This above list is very limited as it only contains the issues that I could think of off the top of my head.

Thoughts?
edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

Bump.

Anybody?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Great catch OP.

Wow this is quite freaky. You can clearly hear them say

00:10 "Astronomers"
00:16 "Planet" - Planeta
00:17 "Nibiru"
00:19 "Solar System"
00:22 "NASA"
00:25 "Sumerians"
00:29 "Planet"
00:30 "Nibiru"
00:48 "Planet Nibiru"
00:53 "Catastophic"
00:54 "Nibiru"
00:59 "Gravitational"

00:59-1:08 Wow sometimes it's hard to catch these words in russian since I dont speak it.

1:09 "Planet"
1:23 "Nibiru"
1:27 "Anunaki" - www.knowledgerush.com...`
~1:29 "Sumerians"
1:36 "Solar System"
1:41 "American astronomers"
1:43 "Solar System"
1:45 "Planet"

Well at this point im just going to ignore anything else that is mentioned above. Its getting reduntant and a wast of time to type all these occuraces out. From now on I will just mention something that is notable

1:48 "Asteroid"
1:45 "Asteroid" Again.. Ok won't mention asteroid again
1:59 "Mars" - NMA = Not Mentioning Again
2:42 "Station" - NMA
3:04 "Pluto" - NMA - This is getting to be a fun game, oh pluton, plutom, where art though
3:29 "Maya" - NMA shold be assumed from this point further
3:42 "Epoch" - Epocho sounds painfull
3:46 "Sun" - Sunsa sounds like yummy

~3:55 - ~6:09 Right here it looks like we cut shots of SOHO and other things the editor of this video found online editing does much to destroy credible evidence. Well we have no russian for a while

~6:09 - 6:48 Oh Great some 2012 clips, I saw it once dont need to see it again.

~7:16 "In 1972, Joseph Brady from University of CAliforia" - That was a pretty easy one

7:20 "Halies Commet"
7:26 "Information"
7:30 "Aperatus"

Well im going stop stype typing it out for you guys here. The translation is pretty accurate. For those of you out there with android phones please download google translate

market.android.com...

Theres the link. Type in the words I have brought to your attention above and you will be able to do a english to russian translation, then the phone will be able to speak the work in russian for you. I myself have done this and my translation of the words is correct.

Opps I didn't realize you could also do this on google web translate
Isn't technology great

translate.google.com...

14:19 on the last page of text I also did a little research and uncovered what article the screen was covering.

lh3.googleusercontent.com...

rabbithole2.com...

www.thebigwobble.com...

So yeah the Russian TV show is claiming Nibiru is comming back, and the USA is hiding because they don't want mass panic. However the article from 1983 clearly states they don't know what it is, whether it is a planet, a proto star, or a far off galaxy. There are too many fact here in doubt, and the Russian show sure is pushing sunsationalism.

I thought the MSM weren't supposed to fear monger, it's worse than I see on ats
The world certainly is getting crazy these days.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Originally posted by Afterthought
OP, thanks for posting the vid so the translation could be validated and the content discussed.

To the commenter who mentioned Russia's 5,000 bunkers that they want completed by 2012, this is fact. We know bunkers are being built in the US, too. The difference between the US and Russia is that Russia is planning on saving as many of its citizens as possible.

Because we all know that the Russians have a long, well-documented history of doing everything they can to save as many citizens as possible.

Especially in the Ukraine.

Right?

Riiiight.

Harte

actually your comment is very true

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

FAR from ignorant, king phage.

The brown dwarfs from that article simply showed the poster evidence that brown dwarfs are constantly being discovered, period.

Never stated that it was Nibiru.

Very ignorant. There were no brown dwarfs discovered in our Solar System. You made it up and it makes no sense. 15 light years is very, very far from our Solar System

edit on 8/14/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by rreeves5

So yeah the Russian TV show is claiming Nibiru is comming back

this is what i think we must elaborate further and have a 100% proof for.

how can we tell when these were aired?..by which stations? etc

i'm busy working on an animation this morning so i cant do the work my self..

any member with investigative skills around up for the challenge please

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Interesting.

It seems that people are divided on this issue.

There are a few that would like to see this thread die a quick death, there are those of us that would like to extrapolate further.

I am obviously of the latter. Given the current earth changes that we are witnessing, I am surprised by the amount of opposition to this theory. Surely Al Gore has lost enough credibility that we no longer believe that all of these earth changes are man made?

I am interested in hearing any other theories that satisfy the following increased activities:

Earthquakes
Volcanism
Meteorites
Sinkholes
Extreme weather
Animal deaths on a mass scale
Sun rising two days early in Greenland

...and some issues that seem to be seperate from the earth changes but somehow related:

The increased riots and revolutions on a global scale due to economic meltdowns
The US does not give a damn about it's economic health (A global reset is on the way via some kind of catastrophe)
The increased number of bunkers and underground bases being built by various governments around the globe
The Norway doomsday seed vault

This above list is very limited as it only contains the issues that I could think of off the top of my head.

Thoughts?
edit on 14-8-2011 by XplanetX because: typo

Bump.

Anybody?

(my earlier response to this)

YES!!!

and don't forget the epic flooding of the Mississippi River this spring....

And people want to contend that 'everything's normal'.....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Do you really think a planet could go through or possibly spend the majority of it's time in the Oort cloud without either forming a star or breaking apart? If it were in the gas giant range of planets it would probably become a star assuming the proper elements were present. If it were a rocky planet (which shouldn't be able to form out there anyways) it would be destroyed.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

What proof? Where are you getting your information from?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The brown dwarfs from that article simply showed the poster evidence that brown dwarfs are constantly being discovered, period.

Very ignorant. There were no brown dwarfs discovered in our Solar System. You made it up and it makes no sense. 15 light years is very, very far from our Solar System

ok ok we know that thank you

is it your turn now to derail the thread?

are we playing league of legends? , you and nobama in turn push forward

please stick to the thread which again is are the russians broadcasting the existence of nibiru..FullStop!!

edit on 14-8-2011 by heineken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal

Do you really think a planet could go through or possibly spend the majority of it's time in the Oort cloud without either forming a star or breaking apart? If it were in the gas giant range of planets it would probably become a star assuming the proper elements were present. If it were a rocky planet (which shouldn't be able to form out there anyways) it would be destroyed.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Thestargateisreal because: (no reason given)

Yes.

New calculations show that the orange dwarf, called Gliese 710, will crash through the Oort Cloud that surrounds the Sun. The disruption to this shell of many billions of icy fragments would launch a shower of comets into the inner solar system, threatening the planets with devastating impacts. Some believe it could lead to a repeat of the Late Heavy Bombardment that left the Moon covered with craters around 4 billion years ago. The good news is that the star is not expected to arrive for a million or more years.

and

Dr Bobylev's scientific paper, Searching for Stars Closely Encountering with the Solar System, was submitted to professional journal Astronomy Letters last week. He says: "Our statistical simulations showed that the star has not only a high probability of penetrating into the Oort Cloud, but also a non-zero probability of penetrating into the region where the influence on Kuiper Belt objects is significant."

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Turn? just because 2 people disagree with the same person does not mean they are tag teaming to derail a thread, and you keep saying to stay on topic, yet you always reply to the "derailers"

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Sorry, I can't let blatant ignorance go.

There is nothing to stick to. The Russian TV show is nonsense.
It is no more real than the "History" Channel episode about 2012. Entertainment. Ratings.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

AGAIN....

I have repeatedly stated that Brown Dwarfs have been spotted. Plain and simple.

And yes, there are some headed toward our solar system, according to scientist. No, not by tomorrow or next week.

Let's keep the topic, dear Phage....let's not allow ourselves to be easily sidetracked at any and every opportunity.

The topic is about the Russian media discussing Nibiru, and not in a hee-hee haa-haaa way like they do here in the States....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
thanks 4 the info ..it def lines up with a lot of theories that r throne out bout end times

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do some scientists not theorize that ours is a binary star system?

If correct then that may be a dwarf star...

I guess saying they have found it is the only ignorant part..

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Im hoping the translation has missed out the words

"yet many ancient astronaut theorists believe that"

several hundred times...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join