It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
He's got Koresh on there, too.
But - gotta love Applewhite.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Thought I read something about ice core samples showing something about 3,000+ years ago that happened world wide. Freaky seeing it show up in some of the images looking like a winged disk. Interesting times in deed. Not running to a bunker though and not to be too negative but humanity could use a reset. Hopefully those left will get it right next time and be a positive force for humanity and the planet.

Don't really care if I make it or not but those of you left do a better job than has been done and don't be blinded by those in charge. I would say entertainment and media but it will probably quite sometime before that comes back.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

The shuttle programme was to end in 2011, against that the shuttles themselves were designed to complete 100 missions, none came close, Discovery with the most at 39, so if an economic thing, it is something that has been there from near day one, not just the present.

That would be the first time one of our nation's recent aviation projects got shelved prematurely? They've been cutting back on all forms of aviation for a while now.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by XplanetX

This is real folks.

Ignore it at your own peril.

docs.google.com...

This childish work of fiction is debunked at great length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that you again, Terral?

So you are saying that no brown dwarfs have not recently been discovered, and are approaching our sun??

Scientists discover 2 brown dwarfs (FoxNews)

and this:

Scientists discover new object (brown dwarf) in our solar system (CNN)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

This is a video that has done the rounds for a while.

Some of you may not have seen this yet.

Let me direct you to AstrolPatriot's new website:

www.youtube.com...

It features videos like this one:

How do you know that is his website?

Edit: seems like his channel, but I believe he is possibly warning people about responding in such a way?
Or even worse, somebody has hacked his channel to discredit his work?
edit on 13-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Im gonna call hoax on this one. Its just cut from various clips like every other sensational video out there. I have seen a lot of vids proving and disproving nibiru. I guess we will all just wait and see though

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I see it now. It's either Nibiru is somehow real and we are in for some big trouble. (Good luck all you 60 and 70 year old men recolonizing Earth)

Or it's just a big scam and misinformation by the world governments for the NWO. Make a fake hologram of Nibiru in the sky (Or alien ships, make your pick), HAARP up some earthquakes to make it seem like it's actually close to Earth. Make everyone go into safe buildings or underground bunkers. And if they go through all that trouble, they will most likely kill all of those people.

No matter what, I'll stay with my family OUTSIDE of the bunkers. If I die, I die. If I don't I can help bring our population up a bit, if you know what I mean.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by XplanetX
Another video worthy of this thread:

THANKS for this awesome vid!!!

I watched it and it is VERY credible, as these are occurances that have been on credible news sites for the last few years.

Everyone should watch this

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

This is my first post on ATS. Yay. Ok. I agree here. I think there are lots of weird stuff we are goin to see. Jesus is also very clear that deception will be the main characteristic in the end times. So we certainly can't believe everything the governments tell us. Could Nibiru be real? Certainly. Well have to wait and see.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Whatever is comming our way , I'm sure the Indigo kids and starseeds will save us

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticDan
You Gotta be kidding me, that video has subtitles added by windows movie maker, and all the videos in it are from youtube, and probably all stuck together to look good, im pretty sure Phage shares the same thoughts as mine.....

Thats because its in RUSSIAN.

Someone decided to have it translated to share it with English-speaking people.

That does not make it a 'hoax'.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FaceLikeTheSun

This is my first post on ATS. Yay. Ok. I agree here. I think there are lots of weird stuff we are goin to see. Jesus is also very clear that deception will be the main characteristic in the end times. So we certainly can't believe everything the governments tell us. Could Nibiru be real? Certainly. Well have to wait and see.
OK,.
Soooo I suppose you will say that Santa Claus is real also huh? and the evergreen tree has real meaning
planet X is not within sight to any scope.
Come on new guy,. your turn

edit on 13-8-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

A propaganda video made by a website that dredged up a few online articles is credible? "Something wicked this way comes" is a promotional line from an ICP album. A credible video would be one that's not intended to boost traffic for a website, and that listed sources.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Hey I'm not here to have a theological discussion. However, I will say that the biblical worldview has helped me understand the ET phenomenon as well as the UFO thing. Pretty interesting. I respect Von daniken and other ancient alien folks but I think their conclusions are wrong.

I'm sure ATS has had discussions about the bene ha elohim and the nephilim as well as the book of Enoch.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

can someone tell me what this is to the right of the sun?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

It's not planet x....if it was you could go outside look up and see it, especially if it was truly that large, my guess is a artifact

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

I saw that story a while ago, I wondered why they decided to call them free-floating, instead of say, non-solar planets. They are ultimately not free-floating, as they are galaxy locked, like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by aarys

It's not planet x....if it was you could go outside look up and see it, especially if it was truly that large, my guess is a artifact

an artifact that moves?

Latest Movie.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It is free floating, its no longer gravitationally bound to a Sun

source

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I'm patiently waiting for someone to answer your question too...

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join