It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I found this video about some Russian News Channel/Documentary which seems to reveal the fact that Nibiru is very much real and will apparently affect the Earth as it reaches its closest point in our solar system on 21st December 2012.

Now I don't know whether the English subtitles are translated correctly or completely misinterpreted, so can any ATS user who knows Russian, please check if this video is legit or a fake?

edit on 13-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

And I also checked the coordinates 09h47m57.30s, +13 16'44.0" on www.sky-map.org... then viewed the sky in Infrared Sky Survery (IRAS) and this is the image I got. Strikingly the images also happen to be located near the Leo constellation. Source: www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ad4d1ec1f5a.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is the image when you select the filter: SDSS-II (Data Release 7).
It is the dim red star in this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3af5a665fc0.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think?
edit on 13-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Interesting vid dude, the only concern is that i dont speak russian and have no idea if the translation is accurate. This thing is real, that i have no doubt, the important question however is if this is the time of its return. Crazy times regardless, take it easy bro.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

nice find buddie.... after i change my shorts, ill start packing,
... i think there is something they are not telling us, but hopefully in 2013 when we all come out of the holes we dug we can all laugh at how silly we were, i hope

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well even the Russians are wise to this.. I'm surprised no one else has a comment

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

I guess everyone is waiting for Phage to comment lol.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbmitch
Well even the Russians are wise to this.. I'm surprised no one else has a comment

Maybe this is why they're building those 5,000 bunkers?

There must be some reason for them, and this would be good enough I guess.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i will wait for a russian friend to come online... will ask him if the translation is accurate ...

and if its accurate ... and its also a legitimate news source ... wouldnt this be kinda BIG?

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is the bible's take on it:

LK 21:25 "There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea. Men will faint from terror, apprehensive of what is coming on the world, for the heavenly bodies will be shaken. At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to take place, stand up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near."

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Looking forward to hearing from a Russian translater. Good find.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

What do you guys think?

The translation is accurate. The first authority interviewed was Alexander Voronin, President of the Russian Society for the Study of the "Atlantis Problem."

atlantipedia.ie...

Draw your own conclusions. Mine: [HOAX]!!!

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I would say live in scary times but to be honest, I don't care ... might sound bad but if it's my time to go, it's my time to go. I won't be living my life in fear of what may and may not happen.

On the upside, I believe in ascension so hopefuly, this is when it will happen

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I agree that something could be very wrong here. Could all the ramped-up UFO subject matter in the media possibly be because TPTB know that Nibiru is coming, and they know it contains the Annunaki; so when they arrive, we will all in some fashion be prepared for it?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All this proves is that its not just Americans pushing the scam (and falling for it)

Nibiru is a made up place. It's like Narnia. It isn't real.

But as, Barnum said .....

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is real folks.

Ignore it at your own peril.

docs.google.com...

REV 8:7 The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up.

REV 8:8 The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something like a huge mountain, all ablaze, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

REV 8:10 The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water-- the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter.

REV 8:12 The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night.

REV 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

REV 6:15 Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?"

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

This is real folks.

docs.google.com...

This childish work of fiction is debunked at great length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that you again, Terral?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
so there is a dead brown dwarf that is coming our way to do a close approach or is it something more like it should also collide with earth? i am missing on something.

but then it wouldn't make sense to even build the seed vault, space station because if it is so huge wouldn't the space station too be dragged out of orbit? i don't know if its been for a long time here already before,..
well #, no wonder then why Russians have started building more stuff for 2012. hmm
edit on 13-8-2011 by 2Unknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by XplanetX

This is real folks.

docs.google.com...

This childish work of fiction is debunked at great length here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is that you again, Terral?

Who is Terral?

I have only been a member of ATS for a short while.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
What is an explanation of insanity?
doing the same thing over an over and expecting different results?

While that is not the real definition, I must say this search into planet X
resembles that action..Insane

Do those of you that believe this x planet is a possibility, really think the Hundreds
of amateur astronomers GLOBALLY wouldnt be able to locate this object if it were real?

lets at least try to think logically here, we can see all the planets in our solar system..
Why can we not see this x planet..Maybe it is being cloaked by the alien race right?

Please try to process a real possibility..not mythology.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Okay, allow me to rephrase: Are TPTB aware of an extraterrestrial race about to make themselves known, and to circumvent likely hysteria, pushing the notion of Nibiru so we will tie it all to that?

By the way, how do I star and flag a worthy thread?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yep, the translation is accurate, I speak Russian myself so.

Interesting!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join