It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have forged Obama's birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
A man claims that he wanted to show how easily one could make a forgery of something so important, it got out of hand and the White House showed the public his forgery. I'm not familiar with this website, haven't done extra research into it yet, but I thought yall might like to know.

www.wnd.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Mark my words, his ass is about to go missing never to be seen again.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This birth certificate issue just never goes away. No matter whether it's true or not, or what ever kind of evidence is presented, this president will end up serving out his term. Get over it already!!!!

It's been proven that Bush and Cheney sanctioned torture which was a clear violation of the Geneva Conventions, they started an illegal war and changed it's mission (3) times, but they continued to serve out their term.

Those of you who are hanging onto the "fake birth certificate" in hopes on getting Obama out of office are living in a fantasy world. It won't happen! You nor anybody else in this country has the power or inside government control to make it happen. Your living in a political quagmire.

So let it die already! We had to live through (8) years of an incompetent and corrupt administration, we can easily last 1 more year with the same.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Oh wow, this may truly be the smoking gun! Yes, this man should be very careful... and on a side note, how lazy can the White House get? It's like they're not even trying anymore!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This forged birth certificate is also the one the Obama has been touting as "real" on the Whitehouse website as well as snopes and all of the other ones.

This is the "birth certificate" Obots have been claiming "was the birth certificate released by the president as is all the proof needed". Indeed!

And all along it was a planted forgery and they fell for it.

Kinda makes you look at all the anti-birther threads and laugh, because they *were* wrong all along. It was a forgery, but not by the Whitehouse, they just used it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I guess it's a huge legality in the US.
But why can't people who worship a savior that was born in a barn in Judea, have a President who was born in a mud hut in Kenya?
Wouldn't it be humbly poetic?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
At first I thought this was bull... but then... I would not have believed this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes... WTH? The Whitehouse birth certificate image was printed off of Snopes.com? They did not even crop out the snopes.com url at the bottom!? www.whitehouse.gov...

Again, WTH?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here:

The search feature is everyone's friend.

edit on 13-8-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universer
At first I thought this was bull... but then... I would not have believed this if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes... WTH? The Whitehouse birth certificate image was printed off of Snopes.com? They did not even crop out the snopes.com url at the bottom!? www.whitehouse.gov...

Again, WTH?

Yep, and the WH link is still there, days later. Because no one is paying attention.

This has been touted as "real" since the question arose and the COLB was first posted.

They could say they linked to it not knowing any better, but come on, wasn't it alleged to have been supplied by the campaign committee with permission from Obama?

Didn't *he* know it wasn't real? Obama Deception, indeed. Just like the alleged "long form". He knows it's fake, too.

Now, having been uncovered, it completely discredits all the Obots in the birther attacks. The bithers kept saying it was a forgery, and the Obots keps saying it was legit. Who looks silly now?

Now, with Orly's case coming up soon, this will just add more fuel to the fire, and the Hawaii HD will have no choice. I wonder if the forged BC will still be on the whitehouse webpage when she gets into court that day. Simply linking to the WH page and then showing this article will be all she would have to do.

It's just rich.

ETA: Snopes link

www.snopes.com...

edit on 13-8-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well, considering that anyone with any computer literacy could see that the document was fake, going through the evidence presented in the article actually does quite a bit to explain the origins of this document. The pieces now fall into place, because we could never figure out WHO exactly from the WH did this...

This came from left field, and makes more sense than the other explanations. It is definitely not a real document, and I am sure of that. 100%.

The funniest part will be as follows: Many of you will say that the certificate was real and not a forgery...but then you will turn around and say that the evidence presented by this man is forged. I can already see it. You obviously know nothing about forgery, and will mix the two up. Did you even bother to go through the evidence, instead of just reading the article?
edit on 8/13/11 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hahaha! WTF, the White House just picks a document off the internet and declares it is genuine because people seem to be saying it's genuine. WOW! The level of incompetence is staggering. They could not find any other way to get the certificate so they simply snatch one off the internet hoping it's real.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
the only problem is this Dr. Polland has maid several claims that turned out to be false.....and he has been against obama since before the birth certificate was even an issue

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well.......

This one sure isn't on any page in the govt AfterBirther troll manual now is it?

Time to call HQ and get direct orders. Oh that right....everyone is sleeping in and the cleanup crew doesnt show till monday.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
the only problem is this Dr. Polland has maid several claims that turned out to be false.....and he has been against obama since before the birth certificate was even an issue

Really?

Please link us to the false claims. or they didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Hahaha! WTF, the White House just picks a document off the internet and declares it is genuine because people seem to be saying it's genuine.

The birthers will love that!

Wonder if they are just coming up with an excuse because it was discovered to be fake? Why on Earth would the Whitehouse need to get one from the internet anyway, real or not? They are the Federal Government of the United States of America! They (or at least Obama himself) would have access to it if it were real, and could produce a masterpiece of a forgery if needed themselves!

This is a cover story. Snopes is the fall guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
I guess it's a huge legality in the US.
But why can't people who worship a savior that was born in a barn in Judea, have a President who was born in a mud hut in Kenya?
Wouldn't it be humbly poetic?

For the simple fact one nation could breed potential us presidents and then use them to take over our country or use our country for their own countries gains.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
its clearly fake, but we cant do anything about it.

edit on 13/8/2011 by GLaDOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
chirp.....chirp....chirp.......

Are there any Obots left?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok i'm really starting to get worried now.

Fun is fun and banter is good but this just isn't right.

Would someone please check on the Obots and make sure they are ok?

They may have fallen and cant get up, or broke a hip or something.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosen

I appreciate that you took the time and effort to create this thread....but here is another that was started on ATS on August 10th, 2011.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join