It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting object filmed in the sky has just been posted on ytube ,daytime footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I am sorry I don't know anything about this video as just came across it on ytube. It is footage of an object crossing the sky. At first I thought it must be a balloon but watching the whole video through it seems too large especially when it goes behind a building at the end of the video. It could be a balloon however I think that it may even be cgi. Video title something about fine arts "UFO na video wykonanym w Bellas Artes (Meksyk) 6 sierpnia 2011r"

edit on 13-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Does kind of look like some kind of balloon or something tho. Doesn't look like CG.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
That's definitely a balloon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by homeslice

I think you are correct, the only reason I said it might be cgi is that I can see a white blur around the object similar to that of a cgi rendering.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It looks to me like it is more riding on air currents than being internally propelled in some way.

It was more or less stationary for a long time, and then began to move steadily to the left and down...pretty much in a straight line. My guess is that is a kite of some kind, that the operator begins to reel in.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Yeah I thought it was a bin liner with maybe a flame source inside to keep it in the air, much like a chinese lantern. But man you just realise how big that thng is when it goes behind the building. Looks like one of those big UFO baloons that you can buy. Nice pukka video though.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
If it is a balloon ( which is the most likely explanation) its pretty big here, is a screen capture of the object going behind a building at the end of the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Flag and a star from me; it's an interesting video and not easily identifiable. The way it moves, I'm reminded of the 'flying turtle balloon' footage from around 2009. Probably a balloon, highly unlikely that it's a bag and it's hard to judge wind direction from the trees to confirm it's a floating balloon.

The object looks saucer-shaped which means I either need my eyes tested or it was possibly released with the express intention of filming it.

ETA: The flying turtle video...

edit on 13-8-2011 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Judging by the sound in the background it was filmed at some sort of festival , party or music event. If this is the case then it could very easily be some type of custom balloon. It certainly floats about like a balloon.

There is no way to tell what size it is because you dont know its distance from the camera. It might be just a few feet accross.

Im guessing the person who uploaded this probably knows what its and is trying to fool us.

edit on 13-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
This footage seems quite obvious. The balloon is following the wind direction, and the size of it isn't really an issue. Balloons of this size are easily accessible, and they're the star of the show in many UFO videos on youtube.

Looking forward to the day where there's a footage of an object going against the wind, making 90 degree turns all over the place, and where the shape and contours is clear and visible.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
This footage seems quite obvious. The balloon is following the wind direction, and the size of it isn't really an issue. Balloons of this size are easily accessible, and they're the star of the show in many UFO videos on youtube.

Looking forward to the day where there's a footage of an object going against the wind, making 90 degree turns all over the place, and where the shape and contours is clear and visible.

Unfortunately until that day all we have is theses crap balloon videos

The object ( balloon?) seems to be descending. At first it looks quite small but this is due to its hight as it descends the true size becomes more apparent. By the time it has gone behind the building I would estimate the balloon to be in the region of 4 to 6 feet across.
edit on 13-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well ..... that actually looked sorta real ... if that was faked they did a spectacular job. Even if its just a balloon.

But in my opinion , it didnt really look like a Balloon with Helium in it. Didnt really act like it .... the balloons i have let go , did follow the wind , but they would continue to go upwards until they are hard to see. However i guess there are different types of Gas you could use.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
In that Mexican Town "Bellas Artes " seems to be alot of UFO activity.
I found some more videos about UFO's there.
Look at the video-links from me or make a Youtube search with "UFO Bellas Artes" or "Ovni Bellas Artes"

UFO-Videos from Bellas Artes in Mexico

Video1
Video2
Video3

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
According to what the people in the video said (spanish) :

- The object has 4 corners.
- The object is not higher that 50 or 100 meters (around 300 ft.).

Seems it is not big, probably a balloon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD

Im guessing the person who uploaded this probably knows what its and is trying to fool us.

edit on 13-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I don't think so, I listened all the conversation they had on the video and they were not sure what the object is.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
There was a white aura or glow around that object. As another poster mentioned, helium balloons tend to travel in an upwards motion and not horizontally. It could travel horizontally if it was a half deflated balloon... I guess. The fact that it has a glowing aura around it leads me to believe it is not a balloon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

It is half deflated and that's why it's going down behind the building.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana
There was a white aura or glow around that object.

Actually, there's not. There is, however, some distortion around it at times due to the compression and/or poor quality of the video.

Originally posted by Australiana
helium balloons tend to travel in an upwards motion and not horizontally.

So they travel upwards forever, into space and beyond? Come on, man. They travel upwards until they get as high as the amount of helium vs. the weight of the balloon allows. Then they travel horizontally until they start losing helium, and then start floating back to the ground.

This is definitely a balloon of sorts.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Actually, there's not. There is, however, some distortion around it at times due to the compression and/or poor quality of the video.

Yes that could be an explanation of the glow.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

That might be a reasonable estimation, it's hard to tell. I'm pretty convinced that the object is a balloon, but thanks for sharing nonetheless. Looking forward to see if there comes an alternative explanation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join