It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photographic Evidence of An Alternative History

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian myself, so I can't answer your question directly, but perhaps I can provide the alternative explanations I have heard from those Christians that believe the Earth is only 6,000 or 12,000 years old, and I can be corrected if wrong.

The answer appears to be either:

1. Dinosaurs lived alongside man in recent history. (Usually they were around before the flood in which they got wiped out.)

2. The fossils are not really of dinosaurs, but of another animal and have been incorrectly placed together. (This one worked well until several complete skeletons were found.)

3. It is a test from God.

Personally I don't think that even reading the Bible literally requires the belief that the Earth (or universe) is only 6,000 years old. It seems to stem from the opening in which God made everything in 7 days, but since God is outside of time and a day is defined as the time in which the Earth goes round the Sun (which were not yet created) then even a literal interpretation should not be required to take the word "day" as an actual Earth day, seeing as there were no days before the Earth was created.

That's just my take on it, but I too would be interested to hear from a Christian on the subject.
edit on 18-12-2011 by sign00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Good find.

I've actually heard from staunch Christians that the behemoth passages and stuff are in reference to dinosaurs and that humans and dinosaurs lived side by side.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
THE BOOK OF AQUARIUS IS A HOAX: The Philosophers Stone is allegorical and therefore does not physically exist. “Adepts possessed the secret of the Philosophers Stone and knew the process of transmuting base metals into gold, but taught that these were allegorical terms concealing the true mystery of human regeneration through the transmutation of the base elements of man’s nature into the gold of intellectual and spiritual realization.” The above quotation is taken from Manly P. Hall’s book “The Secret Teachings of all Ages.”

I would refer you to my post on ATS of TruthSeeker2 on 20/FEB/2011 Disclosure Tribunal 31/MARCH UK thread, Page-5, www.abovetopsecret.com... where you will find reference to do your own research. There you might find a few interesting things. It’s best to read the whole thread from Page-1. How can the author have discovered the recipe for the Stone if the author hasn’t produced the Stone yet?

The author is a self promoting charlatan who spams lots of message boards. The author posts under sign00, Erik and a heap of other names. He tries to impress everybody with his intellectual wit. When people have had enough, the author gets abusive and calls everybody monkeys and clowns. The authors parting words are “that’s it I’m out of here, I’m gone.” This author has been barred from a number of forums.

This author has plagiarized my article somewhat (on the above forum thread) and has taken the first three paragraphs of my article, changed it around a little and has included it in the first three paragraphs of the “Book of Aquarius.” My article was posted on 20/FEB/2011 to this forum above. The Book of Aquarius was released on 20/MARCH/2011. The anonymous author states the book was written within three weeks, so there you have it!

This author’s book can be viewed as a cheap spin-off designed with an air of excitement and mystery surrounding it, fashioned on the popularity of “The Secret” which has no doubt earned lots of money for some people. Observing the first few paragraphs of the book: Throughout history this secret has been used…… Some kept the secret…… The time was not right for the secret to be free…… Most kept the secret out of jealousy…….. Full of secret societies….. The age of secrets is over……

The author claims the book is freely given and no money is being made out of it. (forgottenbooks.org) who are sponsoring the book states it’s in the public domain and free. But this appears to be a situation of yes and no. Yes the book can be downloaded for free, and no the book is being sold on various websites including Amazon for between $3.00 to $15.00. This may fall under misrepresentation. Also someone has set up an ebay account in anticipation of the book they state, whereby they are selling all of the lab equipment needed to produce the stone which according to the author costs around $1,000 to set up (what a joke).

It would be interesting to know what fogottenbooks.org involvement is in this, did they actually read the book? Here’s part of an interesting post from the author:- “I sent the original email (about the book) anonymously out to 500 sites, and only 1 (forgottenbooks.org) put it up. I was expecting more response than this, although I suppose I should be happy with forgottenbooks.org. It is still a little disappointing. I even sent the email to the owner of ATS. No response. I'm very surprised sacred-texts.com, rexresearch.com and alchemywebsite.com all ignored the email too. I would expect them to understand something like this”.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well. After reading this entire thread I have to say that the only defense these "debunkers" have is "NUH-UH" in response to nigh-undeniable proof that what we are told is the true history is a lie. What "alternative history" means, for those who are unable to think clearly, is that the "True" history in this world is different from that which we have been told. Really, everything we've been told from our childhood too what we see on T.V. is just someone telling people what to think and our society makes anyone who doesn't follow the "mainstream" ideals to be a conspiracy theorist and thus automatically wrong. This is what happened in this thread. Because people didn't agree with it they went to hell and back to fish for reasons why everything in this book is wrong, when if you read it it's all logically sound.

Case in point, the inca stones. Numerous people said they were a hoax. The book states that the "true" inca stones are not hoaxes as the locals are incapable of reproducing the "original" stones, and that their is a clear different between the truth and the hoaxes. Another one is the "". This one is also denied as being true and the only reason given is "They don't think it looks like a dinosaur". Well not only is that not true, but denying the truth isn't the same as debunking it. IT is obviously a large reptile/shaped creature. Everything else in the book hasn't been debunked, only called out as a "hoax" without PROVING it's a hoax. Hell the logic within the book itself pretty much means their isn't any real argument to refute anything within it.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GodParticle

If you think the Ica Stones are called the Inca Stones, I would surmise that your research into them has not bee deep enough to have really drawn any opinions as of yet.

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sign00

Was it foolish of me to think it was going to be stuff none of us have seen a thousand times?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Well I have seen many of these images and artifacts in one form or another in various places and on the history channel etc. Some I have seen for the very first time.

I do believe that some of them do reflect a possibly different reality than that portrayed by accepted/recorded history.

The implications for mankind and his future are enormous should he discover that history is not all together true. The realisation that mankinds true origin is beyond earth as is his destiny would drastically change the life game and how its played in future.

Hope I will know the answer before my demise!!

History is constantly being updated with new discoveries. We learn new stuff every day.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join