It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I used to think that Christians would have their heads pop off their shoulders when proof of ETs was brought to light. Now I think they are so fearful and needing to believe that "something" is out there to save them from their paralyzing fear of death that perhaps when they see a blonde hair, blue eyed member of the GFL thy will be all in!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott495

I have not claimed aliens do not exist, i have merely said that they are not extraterrestrial life forms.

Try reading the thread again.

edit on 13-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Its funny I stumble across this post only a few days after coming to the same conclusion myself. It does make sense that our government could be desensitizing us to "aliens" through mass media. What kid doesn't come out of the movies excited about the aliens he got to see in "Battle L.A." or "Cowboys and Aliens". The list goes on and on. Im sure most people here, including myself, have "Ancient Aliens" and "Through the Wormhole" set to record on our televisions. I was reading a website that described the different species of aliens. What stuck out particularly to me was that the "greys" acted drone like and were notorious for being "deceitful". hmmmm, It makes one wonder...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar
I used to think that Christians would have their heads pop off their shoulders when proof of ETs was brought to light. Now I think they are so fearful and needing to believe that "something" is out there to save them from their paralyzing fear of death that perhaps when they see a blonde hair, blue eyed member of the GFL thy will be all in!

We embrace death, we do not fear it...

link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

hallelujah and amen brother. i constantly battle my two selfs, as I believe that the nephilim seedline wasn't entirely erased , and think that I am of two fathers, so to speak. While in the Caribbean I saw a shadow person twice. Don't think that the ouija boards they sell in the toy section of Wal-mart are toys, anything but. Now baptized as an adult I am on my personal road to Damascus.Galatians 2:21 " For I do not frustrate the Grace of God. For if righteousness comes by the law, then Christ is dead in vain." I wholeheartedly agree with your assertion and hope that you post will remove the plank from some eyes. Peace

link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by cry93

Nephilim are evil creatures, just look at the reports of what the greys do to people and you will get some idea. Even God himself said there appearance was not good and i believe this is because God knew it would scare us. They are evil because there are the offspring of 2 rebellious groups... The fallen angels of God who sided with Satan, and the "daughters of men" who are the female descendants of Cain (these were sinful woman).

If you watch the video's they might help explain it better.

I watched the first video, cannot put myself through the rest.
Can I ask just WHO is this Allen Austin, the presenter/producer of said videos? I googled him and there is nothing that indicates anything about the man.
There is an alert straight away.

ET ASK...RevelationGeneration can you tell me if you believe life exists elsewhere in the Universe? Your answer is important to your argument as well as mine.
edit on 13-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

reply to post by cry93

Nephilim are evil creatures, just look at the reports of what the greys do to people and you will get some idea. Even God himself said there appearance was not good and i believe this is because God knew it would scare us. They are evil because there are the offspring of 2 rebellious groups... The fallen angels of God who sided with Satan, and the "daughters of men" who are the female descendants of Cain (these were sinful woman).

I watched the first video, cannot put myself through the rest.
Can I ask just WHO is this Allen Austin, the presenter/producer of said videos? I googled him and there is nothing that indicates anything about the man.
There is an alert straight away.

Totally understandable.

Try this it is less umm.. yeah

Lucifer Rising part 1/10 - The Satanic Illuminati Conspiracy
www.youtube.com...

I think is gives a better idea as to what the whole demon ufo idea is about.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by cry93

I am not interested in a Youtube video. Any idiot can make a Youtube video.

Read it from scripture. The Nephilims are the innocent offspring of 2 consenting adults mating. And you are assuming that "The Grays" are also the Nephilim. My personal opinion is "The Grays" are a product of Hollywood though I do believe other aliens exist.

I've already acknowledged that the daughters of man are the descendants of Cain several pages back. However, I stand by my post. If these people are automatically evil then where does that leave the thoughts of God being the Creator of All?

And btw, the Bible teaches that we were ALL born into sin and NO sin is greater than another.

link   

aliens are extraterestrial...thats what the word alien means

if theyre not from another planet theyre not aliens = saying aliens do not exist (theyre demons)

btw reading over my post i realize i came off quite negatively. I do appologize as it wasnt my intention.

i merely wanted to show if you apply the same thinking to religeion as you do with aliens then you can come up with the same conclusion.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: spelling mistake

link   
reply to post by ezekielken

Do not worry brother, Noah's genealogy was pure, and we are descendants of Noah's family.

These nephilim greys are trying to make another hybrid race, of there genes and human genes, remember when something like this happened last time in noah's day, God flooded the earth with water? Well its about to happen again with fire... Its said that in the end of days this type of dna manipulation would happen again and we are in the last days.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I agree with this theory in contrast to the Ancient Aliens hypothesis. What I think you meant by the title is "Watchers" or "Grigori" not "Nephilim". The Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and human women.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

reply to post by annella

Funnily enough here is the same video of that guy but saying they are demonic.

I don't speak Spanish so i am not sure which one is the correct translation.

But ether way i would not trust any catholic priest.

Revelation Generation please let me know where you got the idea that Balducci says aliens are demonic? I asked this earlier but you have not responded.
Also, why would you not trust another Christians' word?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36

The Nephilim were the offspring of fallen angels and human women.

Which are the grey "aliens"...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by alpinestar

We embrace death, we do not fear it...

Likewise! It is prudent to bear in mind that you do not have to be Christian to believe in an afterlife or to fear death. That will be hard to accept for some people for sure...but if you have lived your life and never deliberately harmed anyone/thing, have loved and aided your fellow man then death is never to be feared.
Shame so many God fearers are also this planets greatest hypocrites and spend hours asking for forgiveness only to go wreak havoc again.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Because i do not believe Catholics are real Christians... They are not serving Jesus, but helping to build the kingdom of satan. Also their is much corruption within the roman catholic church, and they have made martyrs of many great followers of Christ. They worship a false idol (the pope) and practice salvation by works, not grace.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Due to adam bringing sin into the world we have all fallen short of God's glorious plan for our lives. Being a "good" person does not cut it. Jesus died on the cross and rose on the third day and paid the final price for our sins. Jesus Christ, is the Son of God, and Savior of mankind, only he can save us. God is a just judge and will judge all sin the same, unless we have been forgiven by his son Jesus Christ.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Anyways I challenge all these naysayers to research and make contact with these entities and find out for yourselves. Then come back and honestly tell us there is no chance such things are possibly happening.

I challenge you to contact God then come back with proof?

BTW lets not forget that no bible was written by god. its is mans interptitation and thus subject to man flaws and can easily explain the flaws with ideas like Genesis and the like. if there is a God then it is equaly likley he created aliens if you beleive in either. if God created the universe then he did so in a scientific manner and that evidence is all around us.

Stop looking to the bible and saying God cant exist because parts of the Bible can be disproved by todays understanding of science.... he didnt write it, some Man did hundreds of years after Christ was alive and can explain alot.

I dont beleive in God but i have to argue both sides equaly and apply any thinking both ways if i am to be truly in the search for the truth.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: added more explination

edit on 13-8-2011 by Scott495 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
"The reason Christians deny that aliens are extraterrestrial or other-dimensional beings is simple: to do otherwise would invalidate and render meaningless the story of Jesus and by extension, the entire Bible and the very basis for their faith.

Granted, not all Christians think alike. The hierarchy of the Catholic church serves as a recent example. Many other Christians believe in the ET nature of alien visitors, however, the largest and most vocal segment seems to be the one that claims ETs are demons or fallen angels. For this segment, they MUST claim than ETs are demonic in order to maintain their belief in Jesus as savior. They must use the Bible to prove the Bible. For example, they prove th belief that aliens are fallen angels by relating the story of the Nephilim. This, according to the myth, proves that ET is of satanic origin. If they did otherwise, the entire story collapses. And they’re right – the existence of Jesus and his sacrifice here on Earth would be a pointless exercise for a God that created an infinite number of beings on other worlds, some of whom are visiting Earth. The demon/fallen angel origins of alien beings is the only theory that fits and gels with Christian dogma. For such a Christian, this theory makes perfect sense and confirms to them that they are at war with spiritual forces, not flesh and blood beings and that ET from other worlds don’t exist, only spiritually-based demons and fallen angels. Sadly, their hatred of ETs is reminiscient of centuries old prejudices that continually drives nations to war. Such hatred prevents them from understanding the wonderful nature of what is unfolding in the coming months and years.

The question then arises as to whether these other worlds and creations need a savior just as we did. Not to mention that the Bible is silent about life on other worlds. Vague references to heaven declaring God’s glory is grossly insufficient evidence that he populated the universe with life. So, in order to square that huge omission with the salvation story, Christianity must ascribe a demonic origin to ETs. It’s a dishonest charge made by dishonest Christian leaders parroted by the honest and sincere people who are Christians.

The fact is that this universe and every other of the infinite number of universes is overflowing with infinite varieties of life. NONE of the existing life forms are demonic or fallen angels. They are simply different from us. That, in itself, is miraculous and should bring comfort to Christians that their God is limitless and has proven as much."

I couldn't post part of this with the ex-text link so will provide the source in a moment.
If I were to agree with anything regarding the aliens/demons theory...this would be it. A sensible piece of writing from another forum. Kudos to the author.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

edit on 13-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott495
reply to post by MasterGemini

Anyways I challenge all these naysayers to research and make contact with these entities and find out for yourselves. Then come back and honestly tell us there is no chance such things are possibly happening.

I challenge you to contact God then come back with proof.

You obviously have not read any of my posts.

Go check some then come back with torch and pitchfork.

You are new here so I will inform you that there is a two line policy in these forums.
edit on 13-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

I do not wish to discuss roman Catholicism, i would appreciate if you did not derail my thread. The Vatican are the one's who are in control of the illuminati and a bunch of other secret society's that are all helping to build the kingdom of satan there propaganda means nothing to me, and it is no surprise that they are pushing the agenda of extraterrestrial life which does not exist... The pope is most likely the anti christ himself.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join