It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

No there mans words that claims that the mans words are in fact God's words. Which is the equivilent to all the people on ATS Claiming that Aliens gave them a message to relay to the Human Species.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by notfromthisworld
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

havent you heard of multi-dimensions?

i believe aliens are not some type of human like species, i believe ufos and aliens are not in a physical form or mechanical spaceships but are the spirits of dead human beings here on earth that come to visit their home planet or maybe a relative and manifest as light orbs. evil people die too so these abductions and harmful acts of "spirit demons" are nothing but the spirits of evil human beings harming people just the way they did in their physical body. (:

Great, so you agree they are demons who exist in a multi dimensional realm that we cannot see (the spirit realm)... Btw if you believe in ghosts (spirits of evil humans) the bible clearly says humans cannot return as spirit once it passes over, these things are demons, grand masters of deception impersonating dead relatives and i believe the greys are nephilim.

anything that the bible says is not credible evidence my friend stop referring to it if you dont want people to talk # about it, christianity is one of the newest religions that exists it has no original contents, theres older religions with the same concepts as christianity therefore deriving from these previous religions and modifying it to control and misinform the masses.
edit on 14-8-2011 by notfromthisworld because: (:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by lkpuede

Your post not make sense ug?

I thought that everything you see smell and hear was just a signal interpreted by the brain. Your eyes dont actually send an image to your brain. Your brain decodes the message and then constructs a mental projection of what that is according to your beliefs, or hard wiring ?

here you have another example of human drivel. it makes no difference. some would say humans are just machines. machines of such incredible technology that they can't even fix themselves. there isn't a single scientist among any of you with all your technology that can even replicate a single human hair. but i digress. how you interpret your world does not change your world. don't beleive me? when your wife wants here feet rubbed, why don't you just tell her whatever that drivel is, and see what she says. better yet, when your child wants to hear her bedtime story, you just tell her that you discovered that you and all the universe is a holographic projection. then check in and tell us what she said. i suspect she will tell you she doesn't care, she just wants to hear her story. how and why and who built the Core, all the Cores, is not important. families are important. love is important. interplanetary relations are only slightly important. who how and why the nebulae were built is not important. and by the way? Elenin is not going to hit the earth. no civilization will be struck by Elenin. it's just a satellite. no planets are interfered with, and then only in the most extreme of situations. being struck by what you call a comet, by the way, is not extreme enough to warrent direct intervention. there are planets in your half of the solar system that have been struck by comets, and life goes on. so just get over yourselves already.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Wow.

Hostile much?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

havent you heard of multi-dimensions?

i believe aliens are not some type of human like species, i believe ufos and aliens are not in a physical form or mechanical spaceships but are the spirits of dead human beings here on earth that come to visit their home planet or maybe a relative and manifest as light orbs. evil people die too so these abductions and harmful acts of "spirit demons" are nothing but the spirits of evil human beings harming people just the way they did in their physical body. (:

Great, so you agree they are demons who exist in a multi dimensional realm that we cannot see (the spirit realm)... Btw if you believe in ghosts (spirits of evil humans) the bible clearly says humans cannot return as spirit once it passes over, these things are demons, grand masters of deception impersonating dead relatives and i believe the greys are nephilim.

anything that the bible says is not credible evidence my friend stop referring to it if you dont want people to talk # about it, christianity is one of the newest religions that exists it has no original contents, theres older religions with the same concepts as christianity therefore deriving from these previous religions and modifying it to control and misinform the masses.
edit on 14-8-2011 by notfromthisworld because: (:

Biblical reference is not a form of credible evidence to you but it is to others so i will include it into the discussion. Also considering i don't suppose anyone will accept this theory unless they accept the story of the bible requiring them to swallow their pride. All i am pointing out is the similarity's between the grey phenomenon and the demonic phenomenon and then maybe if you connect the dots it might change your mind... If it doesn't that's fine but it seems pointless us butting heads about it. I do believe though that this thread will help many people who are tormented by these entities as they will now know what they are and how to deal with them. Once the deception is exposed they have no power over the person they are trying to 'abduct'.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Most things in the Bible are only claims. Theres no historical reference of any of the events depeicted in the Bible happening. So how are you expecting people to believe such claims? Just because i book says something is true doesnt mean it is true.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
reply to post by lkpuede

Wow.

Hostile much?

no i'm not hostile. its just that you all are so brilliant and so utterly stupid all at the same time. it's even quite amazing that none of you have yet to figure out your own planet's position in it's diplomatic affairs with other planets. here...since i'm feeling generous i'll tell you exactly what happened when earth entered the Planetary. earth was caught up in a space race and found itself face to face with another civilization. which, by the way, was not interested in earth, was not paying attention to earth, and was just minding its own business. here come the humans. the initial response was "get off our planet". wow...cause that's just the response any "alien" who landed in NYC at noon on any monday morning would get. anyway....after the proper introductions were made and relations were established, NASA said, "we can't wait to tell people we aren't alone in the universe." and what you call the "Greys" said....whoa...wait one minute. we don't care to have our presence know by anyone. we don't mind diplomatic relations, but we prefer to stay quiet." thus started the great lie. and it's not NASA's fault. they cannot just disregard the feelings of other civilizations. the story is a much deeper than that, and i'm not going into it...but yes "Greys" are real, and those "abductions" have a very real purpose...and none of it has to do with how great the humans are, i assure you. i generally wouldn't even tell you that much...but since everyone thinks we are a bunch of nuts, i'm sure this will never see the light of day anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Wish they were my words but they are not.

"Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe."

~Saint Augustine

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

How could a human beings possibly have any kind of sensible diplomatic relations with demons that are trying to deceive and cause harm to the human population unless the governments of the world are helping to build the kingdom of satan? Their is no diplomacy with other planets because life is not supported on them, you cannot have diplomacy with space dust. Earth is the only planet that has perfect condition's to support life. And by saying "There must be life on other planets because the universe is so huge" you are only being intellectually dishonest with yourself. I used to think that exact same thing until i accepted the fact that we really are alone, and God has a purpose for humanity. By accepting that fact you humble your self in the process. This shouldn't be about what we want all the time... Do you think God looks kindly to selfish people and their earthly desires? I know fleets of space aliens might seem like a kool idea, as we see them in the sci-fi movies flying around in huge spaceships etc... But this is not the destiny for humanity. Lets try to not think about what we want to be true, but rather what our creator God made true. Then we will wake up and understand this is a grand deception on the highest scale and satan and his minions are the real aliens torturing people and convincing them to have new age beliefs, so they reject the one true savior Jesus of nazereth. If you believe in aliens from other planets it will be Satan who has the last laugh when you end up in hell with him because you fell for it.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Demons are Aliens. Aliens are Demons.

I heard the Vatican doesn't believe in that crap :-)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

reply to post by lkpuede

How could a human beings possibly have any kind of sensible diplomatic relations with demons that are trying to deceive and cause harm to the human population unless the governments of the world are helping to build the kingdom of satan? Their is no diplomacy with other planets because life is not supported on them, you cannot have diplomacy with space dust. Earth is the only planet that has perfect condition's to support life. And by saying "There must be life on other planets because the universe is so huge" you are only being intellectually dishonest with yourself. I used to think that exact same thing until i accepted the fact that we really are alone, and God has a purpose for humanity.

this is why you fail and will continue to fail your attempts to understand the true nature of the Planetary. but then, you all are the same race that fails to see the difference between the true adherents to Islam and common thugs that hide behind this religion. this is the same race that uses Buddism to avoid violence, but when it's land is taken by the Chinese, still fail to let go of this religion in order to preserve it's culture. this is the same race that thinks the book they call the bible is some original creation, even though it's roots go back millions of years. yet they wish to be part of the Planetary. can't figure out why they need to know nothing of anything. yes...you need to be left to your own devices, understanding things in the best way you can, and leave these matters in the hands of the adults.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HazyChestNutz
Demons are Aliens. Aliens are Demons.

I heard the Vatican doesn't believe in that crap :-)

Good because the Vatican certainly does not represent me.

But atleast we can both agree that these aliens are demonic and don't actually come from other planets?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

So should I be focusing my search more in the direction of brainwaves and other forms of material manipulation? Don't want to waste my time or anything.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
oh and by the way has it ever occured to you that your government is lying about the surface conditions of the planets in your Planetary? do you honestly believe of all the great civilizations that have and will exist come to earth first to see if their existence is allowed? is that what the builders do? let's go talk to the earth scientists to see if we are allowed to exist. yea that's what happened. that's what happens all the time. it's the humans who are the Q and all civilizations must first go consult with Stephen Hawkings and Carl Segan to validate their existance. also you must consult with their Bible to make sure their God says it's ok. in fact, the little one cell creatures that live on your planet said to themselves..."look we can't exist yet because the all mighty humans haven't seen us yet." The builders of the Core said..."hey, we better not build the Core, because the great scientists of earth said we can't exist. yea we know the Core is millions of light years across, and violates no known laws of human physics, but we can't exist because Stephen Hawkins hasn't validated us yet." are you kidding me? you have that much hubris? like i said before, you have no right to know anything except what occurs on your own planet. and truth be told, you only half know of all the creatures of your planet. why and by what right or truth should you know more?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Nephilim are the offspring of the fallen angels. But they are not the greys.
Nephilim were "Men of renown". They were canabolistic giants that roamed the earth.
Their bones are slowly being dug up.

The greys however are the fallen angels stripped of all their glory.
There is an early gnostic jewish text that describes the fallen angels
perfectly as the grays.

But yes I do agree with you're opinion.

Incase the vid doesnt work here's the link

I think that you may enjoy the vids. It site's alot of the jewish texts.
Plus shows great historical evidence.

LOTZA LUV & GREAT TOPIC S&F 4 U!!!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Awesome, ill definitely watch those videos I'm very interested in this subject and i believe we need to inform as many people as possible about what these things actually are!

I hope more and more of the UFO community will begin researching this, since it may solve the mystery once and for all, granted some will have difficulty accepting they are infact terrestrial !

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I'm here to tell you. If aliens wanted us gone they wouldn't even need to rear their ugly heads. All they'd have to do is redirect some asteroids our way! Hell all they'd have to do is send down some uncurable disease AIDS or something that works a lil faster and less controlable.

Put yourselves thousands ahead of ourselves now. Guns would be primitive monkey toys. Why hunt someone down and pull a trigger when you can sit at home and push a button or give a command. Aliens as demons?

Why would aliens be demons? B/c you don't understand them or they seem to be doing things unnatural?

Let me ask you this have you ever thought about the feelings or mental state we put animals in when we abduct them from their habitats? Does that mean we are demons aswell? We destroy whole habitats so we can put up strip malls. We wipe out speices for sport. Does that make us demons?

I think before we go making big assumptions about stuff we know nothing about. We need to think of ourselves and ask who the REAL demons are!

B/c like the bible says "Let he who has not sinned cast the first stone" and that statement could be said cosmically!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Humans can be demons as much as an animal can become a human, it makes absolutely no sense and is not logical. There are different kingdoms, Angelic Kingdom, Human kingdom, and Animal kingdom. and then there are the nephilim which are apart of Satans Kingdom... You are what you are and God made you for a purpose, we all have a purpose!

I understand perfectly well what the main-stream view of what aliens are i'm not stupid, i even used to believe in them, but when i really studied it and became a christian i discovered the underlying truth that everyone can find if you simply compare the similarity of the countless abduction reports to that of demonic possession and the way demons operate... There is a huge resemblance.

I do not believe we have thousand years left... it is my view that we are coming up to the end of times.

And its all well and good using bible versus to support your argument but that's not how the bible is ment to be read, it quite funny how non-believers use it out of context when they don't even believe in God, what hypocrites!

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join