It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Zeer0

Pot calling the kettle black... Since you keep demanding evidence whilst dismissing the information provided in this thread, could you please provide some evidence that these 'Aliens' are really from other planets?

Thanks.

God,gods,demons,satan,greys, lizard people,all aliens:

ARE ALL CREATIONS OF MAN. Get over it dude. When your faith runs out call me.

Oh i see what your doing there, its called reverse psychology... you seem pretty good at it.

Don't you mean Man's a creation of God? see how easy that silly statement of yours can be flipped on its head.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by notfromthisworld
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

And i think if the government wanted people to start siding with aliens or "DEMONS" for the grand disclosure deception they wouldnt be making movies where these ET's mangle up human kind, they would portray them as heroes or saviors dont you think?

How did you figure that one out? If you watch the movies, they already do portray some "aliens" as being friendly/saviors and some as being hostile. When really its all just about subliminal programming.

But the long living stereotype of an alien is that of being evil, dangerous and blood thirsty, too many people have this implanted in their head and thats the elites plan, because in the end not ALL aliens are evil, and who are YOU to limit gods power and say he didnt create other life some somewhere else out there, thats what i dont like about christians, they think they are special and that this INMENSE universe was created just for ONE life form, sounds ridiculous to me. (:
edit on 14-8-2011 by notfromthisworld because: cuz an evil alien mind controlled me (:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Okay lets do some word play with your theory and take it from the Bible

a·li·en (l-n, lyn)
adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.
n.
1. An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
2. A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
4. A creature from outer space: a story about an invasion of aliens.
5. Ecology An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.
tr.v. a·li·ened, a·li·en·ing, a·li·ens Law
To transfer (property) to another; alienate.

As a noun
3. A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.

Lucifer denied God and is now in opposition to God.
One could translate that as Lucifer ALIENATED himself from God.
One could then say the Lucifer is indeed an alien ET along with all his fallen angels.

Simple logic and word play can also debunk you.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Ok now im back because of this. That is only a minor coincidences. Im more inclined to think Extraterrestrial is the proper word for these beings.

And posting coincidences isnt Debunking. Just to let you know.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Ok now im back because of this. That is only a minor coincidences. Im more inclined to think Extraterrestrial is the proper word for these beings.

And posting coincidences isnt Debunking. Just to let you know.

Coincidence would be to say that it just so happened to be that I used the third definition in both adj and noun section to debunk.

Numerology 3 represents the trinity aka heaven.

THAT would be a coincidence.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

For the same reason we can't prove love exists but we know we have it for our nearest and dearest.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because:
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)
Your way off. Of course we can prove love exists. Its the things we do for the people we love. That's proof right there. Our actions!!. And its not only love, its also passion. You prove passion with your actions.

But god,aliens,souls,demons??. Those don't need actions first. Those things first need is FAITH. With out it those thing are nothing.

Please drop faith thing ,,its ruining your perfect brain ,,,strait to waist. Really , you have no idea how much potential we all have. And we are restricting ourselves with these beliefs (as if they were cheat sheets in a exam) preventing you (us)to unlock the full capacity of our brains. In short its making you stupid. I'm not calling you that but you get what I mean.

Take care. extra DIV

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by notfromthisworld

Must of missed this one:

One of the most well known alien films of all time!

And i don't remember him being dangerous or blood thirsty.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Look at it this way. You say that Lucifer defied God and Alienated himself from God and then a common term for these ET's are Alien. "OMG THERE MUST BE A CONNECTIO"

Thats a coincidence.

And plus Alien is the term we use for these beings. These Extraterrestrials probably have names for their species just like Humans do.

You've debunked nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

So where does this love or passion come from if it doesn't originate from the soul?

Drop the ego, its ruining your perfect brain!

Take care.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You dont wanna mix Extra Terrestrials with Demons

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 15-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Look at it this way. You say that Lucifer defied God and Alienated himself from God and then a common term for these ET's are Alien. "OMG THERE MUST BE A CONNECTIO"

Um no that's not why we think aliens are demons at all. If you want to to see the connections i believe i listed over 30 of them in the original post, yet you seem to be ignoring every one of them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Thats all there is. No HARD PROOF. If you want people to think a Theory is correct either it has to make incredibly good sense or have Hard Evidence. This Theory has neither of that.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thats all there is. No HARD PROOF. If you want people to think a Theory is correct either it has to make incredibly good sense or have Hard Evidence. This Theory has neither of that.

Defy what you consider "proof". You are simply using that as a broad word to try and discredit this. I never said this was anything more than a theory i believe to be true, if you don't believe it fine, move on.

I have provided much evidence to show you how it makes sense, but you do not accept it, well that doesn't make it untrue... Likewise there is no "Hard Evidence" these beings are from other planets ether.

I would also appreciate if you stop trying to derail my thread.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

So where does this love or passion come from if it doesn't originate from the soul?

Take care.

Love and passion comes from your brain. Everything about you comes from your brain. Why can't you understand that???

But no,, you decide to go the more complicated route as far to say there is this ghost presence of yourself in you that provides the actions of love and passion.

You see ,,,this is how faith rips your right(your ability) to be intellectual.

I don't have an ego problem, its people with faith that think they are special or saved for that matter. We are not special. Faith and ego go hand in hand.

Take care bud

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1

reply to post by dilly1

Take care.

Love and passion comes from your brain. Everything about you comes from your brain. Why can't you understand that???

Ok then could you answer this:

How you know love and passion comes from your brain?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
its just so utterly amazing this is. you got people screaming for "disclosure", and then you got other people screaming how they are demons and fallen angels and everything else. not one in a thousand of you could ever meet an "alien", and recognize him/her for what he/she is. just another being. not magical. not a fallen angel from some earth book...but just a simple being like yourselves. what a shame....and then to think earth is a "primative" planet. who ever gave you that idea? why do you all have this "second planet" mentality? oh i assure you, there are a great many human technologies that exist no where else, and won't be allowed to exist anywhere else, except on earth. another thing...has the thought ever crossed any of your feeble minds that earth has not needed, and will not need, the help of any "aliens"? has a single one of you ever thought, "hey...we are fine just as we are." i doubt it. and all your earth stories. every single one of them have something to do with how great humanity is. if "God" isn't giving you his only begotten son, then some "aliens" are focused on earth because somehow of all the known civilizations, earth is important? really? those civilizations have lived and loved and fought wars and made borders long before earth was even a solid planet. anyway...thanks for the entertainment, tho.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Are you familiar with Bill Cooper and his Mystery Babylon series?

It is very informative and I think would help you understand why I view spirit worship as the more valid option in the alien discussion.

Have you looked through The Vigilant Citizen or The Industry Exposed? How about all the symbolism they have been putting in the media hinting at a satanic (in the anton levay sense) influence?

Those are facts you can watch the performers' material and see for yourself.

I have seen the Phoenix lights as I stated earlier and I fairly certain that my buddy was possessed or something once (He is from korea, he just started speaking in latin and then sat there staring at us for 20 mins after saying nothing).

So, based on MY experience I am going with spirits are real, they have worshipers, and Luciferian stuff is all over the mainstream. The best fit then would be spirits and people serving under them possibly with advanced technology. I am not saying there is no such thing as aliens, just that they make up very few of the occurrences.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Proof of this Theory is first proving that Angles and Demons are in fact real (video, photo and mass sightings of such things) and then proof of an Alien Connection to all this is if someone see's a Demon transform in to a UFO or an Alien (which is fantasy)

And not spewing Stories if these things being real. So by that logic i can read Cat In the Hat and say that talking Cats exist. Am i right.

I will do no such thing. Im going to keep disproving this until you stop all the flawed theory and fear mongering.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Yes, The Cat In The Hat is real
en.wikipedia.org...

What are you disproving? Nothing. I have offered you a lot evidence and you merely brush it aside and say its lies. You have yet to debunk any of the specifics and I have already proven you ET theory to be just as much based on fantasy as the OP.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

Nice rant. may i ask you though, if you think these things are simply "beings" then where do you think they come from?

I will be interested in hearing your reply, thanks.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join