It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by MasterGemini
Just said you come across as full of hate.

Yes, yes I am. I think I have a right to be after what happened to my family - and I enjoy every second of it. I gave 'God' a chance for many years - even for a while believing myself that the destruction of my family was 'God's plan' - until I woke up to myself. I hate Religion, I hate God and I absolutely hate anyone who perpetuates and makes excuses for them.

If there was a hell I'd be taking a front row seat to watch them roast slowly in it.

Then you are the perfect person to try out the rituals used by crowley and anton lavey and be the final voice on whether spirits can be summoned or not. Judging by your response you may even enjoy the gruesome nature of these rituals.

I sure hope you find some way to let go of all that negative energy as it will do you little to no good in your life.

Enjoy.

LoL at you blaming God for other people's actions.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kykweer
reply to post by Kryties

Ps. Hope things are going well with your family.

Apologies for being a little harsh in my previous response to you
Thankyou for your concern, unfortunately there is no coming back for my family. It's history.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This is what has been screwing us around through the ages -it is what has been leading the elites around by their noses under whatever guise and agenda will rock their boats - currently they are masquerading as aliens for the benefit of the US military.

By exposing the origin, motives, and methods of the archon mind-parasites, Gnostic writings confront us with the daunting question of their influence on humanity. This influence may be characterized as having several vectors. First, archons affect humans by subconscious or subliminal insinuation. In this respect, they operate through a telepathic link to humankind—to us, their cosmic cousins, so Gnostic cosmology informs us. Not all that happens in the human mind originates there. The specific insinuation of the archons is evident in religious and spiritual thinking, especially in the mental virus of salvationism and the messiah complex.

Gnostics warned explicitly that archons infect human thinking with false religious ideas, including the belief in a male mastermind or paternal overlord, the off-planet father god. The Gnostic expose of archontic influence is a double whammy: the overlord of the archon hive, the Demiurge, is that very entity who would be recognized as the sole and supreme and creator god, if the religious delusion insinuated by the archons works.

The Demiurge himself is insanely deluded, believing he is the sole cosmic deity responsible for the heavens and the earth, and the creation of the human race to boot. The God of Abrahamic faith exists, for sure, but he is an insane alien predator bent on deceiving and enslaving humanity—such is the bizarre warning from Gnostic seers in the Mysteries. But how actually do archons affect humankind apart from the nefarious delusions they can engender in our minds? By another vector of influence, they use fakery and simulation to divert our attention from the reality of human potential, the gifts of our species such as rational thinking and imagination, and distract us from the presence of nature and the supernatural power within nature.

I have discussed this tactic of counter-mimicry at length in Not in His Image. Ialdabaoth, the Gnostic name for Jehovah, is called the counterfeiting spirit. The Coptic word for simulation, HAL, denotes the signature of the archons who can imitate but not create. They are a mimic species. They imitate our faculties to substitute their mind set for our own, hence living vicariously through us. As Castaneda said, they function as a "foreign installation" in our own minds.

www.metahistory.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Well i can only speak for myself i do not consider myself "religious" and or a religious nut. I practice the teachings of jesus or at least try via his message and his word. i really dont care of he is or was son of god. It is the message. I do not attend church because i believe it is about a personal relationship with your higher poweer without need for a middle man, that is just me. But it seems you are lump summing an entire group in to being crazed lunatics because they practice a faith you do not believe in. This is an ignorant attitude, you sound no different then those people who dance around and wear snakes speaking in tongues. I can go to some uncharted island and call the natives nut jobs because they believe in some idol that is not tangible. Then i would sound like the people who chastised the guy that claimed the world was not flat. or the folks that wasted no effort to try to lock up the guy that believed the earth revolved around the sun rather the sun revolving around the earth.

See where I am going with this?

A closed mind will leave you dead in the water

Just sayin
edit on 14-8-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Then you are the perfect person to try out the rituals used by crowley and anton lavey and be the final voice on whether spirits can be summoned or not. Judging by your response you may even enjoy the gruesome nature of these rituals.

I sure hope you find some way to let go of all that negative energy as it will do you little to no good in your life.

Enjoy.

Wow, aren't you the perfect little Christian displaying love and compassion.

Why would I try something that I believe is a load of complete nonsense? I suppose you believe in things like 'backmasking' from that pearl of wisdom "Hells Bells"?

You can laugh at me all you want, I am content in the knowledge that I am not brainwashed and that I can think for myself

edit on 14/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

YOu got that wrong, 333 is gods number. 3 being the trintiy and one for each. Father son and holy ghost.
Yet 333 times 2 is 666. It's the square route. Thus Satan is merely gods wraith. They are one and the same. Thus aliens are not demons. Because we are aliens to someone else, thus that would make us demons.

Your logic is flawed, I see why you religious types refute logic and science because you lack the mentality for anything that isn't magical or nonexistent.

If believeing in your deity gives you purpose in life and helpmyou be a good person, then clearly you are inferior. If you need fear of god to be a good person, then something is dreadfully wrong with you.

Religion makes war pending on how it's used. When has religion brought peace? NEVER! Give me one example of religion bringing peace to different people. That didn't involve humanitians going into third world counters saying "your suffering like this because you dont believe in Jesus" Christianity is a pagan religion thinking the power of god can be in a person, sounds like Satan or gods wraith.

Before you judge and ridicule beings you have no knowledge of, judge and ridicule yourselves.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Enjoy.

Wow, aren't you the perfect little Christian displaying love and compassion.

Why would I try something that I believe is a load of complete nonsense? I suppose you believe in things like 'backmasking' from that pearl of wisdom "Hells Bells"?

You can laugh at me all you want, I am content in the knowledge that I am not brainwashed and that I can think for myself

edit on 14/8/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

Never said I was a christian.

Way to look like an ass.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

See my post above concerning my faith.

Maybe this helps ya?
www.free-psychic-insight.org...

Gotta love the people instantly acttacking me and accusing me of one religion or another.

What you are doing is called PROJECTION, get a clue please.
edit on 14-8-2011 by MasterGemini because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

This happened to me in 1986 and no one believed me.
I kept it to myself for a long time before posting it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So what's this nonsense about wanting me to do Satanic rituals to discover evil spirits, or your many posts talking of God being inside you and people not listening to God's word etc etc?

Methinks you're telling fibs.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Welcome to the club of logical thought.
I do not judge religious people, I only warn them of the high potential of schizophrenia among their peers.

You see our species has been plagued with this "hyper learning disorder" for almost 200,000 years and we evolve into a more logical being, we can clearly see the hardships these people endured.

You are born, knowing absoutly nothing, you take your parents for their words. As accurate truth, because they are your first teachers whatever they teach you, it's stuck in your mind. So say someones parents taught them that peace is a lie, there is only one right religion and aliens are demons. Of course they will believe it because they have nothing else to relate to.

Religious people are extremely dependent on their deity, without it, they usually kill themsevles including their family.

I do not limit myself to such ideals. The universe isn't obliged to conform to your beliefs, just learn what it has to teach. Not everything is relevant to the devil or "evil" why can't a space explorer simply be good at heart and just wish to help others.

It's a shame that so many people believe the universe owes them something. What a sad waste of biological mass.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So what's this nonsense about wanting me to do Satanic rituals to discover evil spirits, or your many posts talking of God being inside you and people not listening to God's word etc etc?

Methinks you're telling fibs.

Never said anything about God's word.

I just said the only way to tell for sure is to have someone perform the rituals to summon these entities and if it works or fails they can come back to us with their experience.

You know trial and error, you could even throw in some scientific method if it helps you.

All your posts are just attacking God. How about you address the theme of the thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

My comments are directed to the "aliens are demons" not you in general, I merely hit the closest reply button I could find. My apologizes.

Honestly I was raised catholic, yet I craved knowledge, real knowledge. I saw no logic in what they had to teach, so much that teachers saw what I needed and would teach me evolution and physics in secret. I crave knowledge and understanding not being told my purpose.

So you can see why as such a topic I would go for the quickest reply button

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

Why do you have the pic of that author guy I see in ancient aliens? And sometimes physics shows and astronomy. If that was you. That would be wicked but logical you are a fan, correct?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
reply to post by kykweer

And yet when Religious Nuts claim the world is only 6000 years ago and that a invisible man in the sky is always watching you (JUST like Santa Clause) and he has thing that look like Humans with wings that also watch us, THEN he has an adversary that also watches you and has these small red demon things watching you also trying to get your soul its proof right. Hell no it isnt. Fairy Tales with no Factual Evidence or any regard for Common Sense.

Yeah well believing in super bug eyes species who still crash their space ships and anonymously come on holiday on earth as their have no other purpose here for tens of thousands of years.

Is better how? Or more Factual?

It isn't and your not better than any Christian.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Because you are not one to double check and make sure you are posting something relevant?

Your shoddy attention to detail undermines your claims of being logical.

If you are just here to preach anti-religion then get lost it adds NOTHING to the thread.

Many people have posted videos and links to other eye witness and personal experience with spirits and such involving all levels of society. How about you discredit them instead of preaching your anti-God religion as you will only be preaching to your crowd and wasting others' time.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
What's more naive... a healthy mistrust of E.T., or an automatic belief that E.T. is here to usher mankind into the age of enlightenment and cure all the world's ills?

I'm reminded of that gaggle of new-agey "shaman" hippies in the mountains of Washington state a few years ago who claimed they were 'vectoring in' spaceships by shining spotlights into the night sky. It made quite a bit of news. When someone suggested the possibility that the aliens could have a sinister purpose, the head hippy insisted that was simply not possible, and anyone who could think such a thing is a poor, ignorant, close-minded religious fanatic

On the flip side, the original "War of the Worlds" movie had a scene where the priest was the one who insisted that the Martians, with their advanced technology, must be "nearer the creator" and therefore must be peaceful.
Then they disintegrated his ass!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

All your posts are just attacking God. How about you address the theme of the thread?

Wrong. Please refer to the first post I made in this thread specifically dealing with the theme.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by Kryties

Why do you have the pic of that author guy I see in ancient aliens? And sometimes physics shows and astronomy. If that was you. That would be wicked but logical you are a fan, correct?

Giorgio? I love his hair - I think it's the single most awesome thing ever filmed
That and I had a mental blank when I decided to create a new avatar and got inspired whilst watching the first episode of the current season

And yes, I enjoy watching Ancient Aliens, although I don't necessarily believe in much of it but I still like hearing a good story

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I have - I direct it at those who would try to scam others into believing in an invisible being who can do magic tricks.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join