It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Nephilim (Demons)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
It is my personal opinion that the OP of this thread is a troll.
I don't know why I even bother to write this response. This is one of the more ridiculous threads I have ever read on this site.
OP flat out ignores his/her own source of "evidence" for claims when it contradicts their presupposed argument.

And come on?!!! Can you refute a freakin argument with your own words?! Do you insist on linking to Christian Apologetic websites to do your work for you? "Any DNA found on a space-rock must have been put there from space probes or a meteorite blast to Earth itself?"

This is insanity.

OP doesn't know that religion is corrupted along with the bible. he has fallen under mind control of TPTB. We need Dr. Ron Paul to give him some medicine, along with some grass. Give him some bob marley and he will join freedoms side as he enjoys life. Then he will start hanging out with ET's and go waddup as they both smoke grass and finally realize that. ET's aren't so bad.

on another note, if OP continues his way of thinking. imagine a year from now 2012 the world is collapsing, massive catasclysm comes, he is in his apartment which has caught on fire due to volcanic ash. He is trapped in a room between fire with no where to run. An ET beams down and says "come with me if you want to live" Picture ET grey Big black eyes equivalent to Arnold Schwarzenegger Big black glasses. OP comits suicide for lack of faith. Which is Ironic from a religious guy who suposedly has "faith".

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Intellectual lightweights.
I have no time for them.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Just to let everyone know...RevelationGeneration has made me a ' Respected Foe' here at ATS.

Now, I will not return the compliment, I have never foe'd anyone here and never will as we all have our opinions and ATS exists precisely for that reason. However I find it interesting that the OPer has persistently refused to answer most of my pertinent questions! Does the truth hurt? Seems that way if he cannot respond!

Any subject with religious connotations is going to create dissent, and usually bigtime dissent so RevelationGeneration, you really need to grow up and know that bringing your theory and opinion here is totally asking for that type of response.
Man up. Answer all questions and earn some respect for that at least.

ETA: I have to add that I usually do not frequent this forum, neither do many others who would support my opinions. Originally this thread was posted in Aliens/UFOs and Mods rightly put it here. So I understand that most who would come into this thread are going to be ' open' to the OPers theory.
edit on 14-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I have reviewed some, but not all comments, in this thread. I am not sure if anyone has mentioned the book, "Final Events, and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife" by Nick Redfern. I finished this book a couple months ago and was favorably impressed with the complete investigation by the author regarding Alien entities as demonic in nature. I have been in contact with Nick Redfern and confirmed that he is not a believer. His research is therefore not prejudiced by pre-conceived beliefs. The info on the book is here:

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1313302529&sr=1-1

An interesting interview with Nick Redfern is available here:

I highly recommend this book for all those who wish to investigate this subject.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
OP doesn't know that religion is corrupted along with the bible. he has fallen under mind control of TPTB. We need Dr. Ron Paul to give him some medicine, along with some grass. Give him some bob marley and he will join freedoms side as he enjoys life. Then he will start hanging out with ET's and go waddup as they both smoke grass and finally realize that. ET's aren't so bad.

on another note, if OP continues his way of thinking. imagine a year from now 2012 the world is collapsing, massive catasclysm comes, he is in his apartment which has caught on fire due to volcanic ash. He is trapped in a room between fire with no where to run. An ET beams down and says "come with me if you want to live" Picture ET grey Big black eyes equivalent to Arnold Schwarzenegger Big black glasses. OP comits suicide for lack of faith. Which is Ironic from a religious guy who suposedly has "faith".

You have got it so wrong, this is why i feel sorry for atheist's such as yourself. I am fully aware of corruption in religion and the NWO elite controllers and there agenda for humanity... I also fully support Ron Paul.

I have researched Christianity... and it is the one true religion, Jesus is real and all other religions worship false God's. The story of mosses in Egypt is an example of this, where he proved the pagan God's to be nothing but fakes. You brought into the UFO hype and have been pre-programmed to accept ET's exist due to media that the elites want you be brainwashed with. I refuse to accept that these aliens are from other planets, because i know the bible disproves this and tells us what they really are. ET greys are nothing but evil Nephilim trying to create a new hybrid race, that's why they are messing around with our DNA.

I also wouldn't be a christian if i committed suicide. But i'd rather embrace death then be deceived by these demons. Its people like you who are going to accept the mark of the beast because you will think its some advanced "alien technology".

The bible isn't corrupted, you just haven't bothered to put any research into it. Actually i suppose you just say that so you can dismiss christianity and deny the existence of our creator, and savior.
edit on 14-8-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

If anything the Existence of Alien Life disproves the Bible even further than its already been dis-proven. And unlike the Bible and this "theory" the subject of Aliens and UFO's have Evidence to back it up.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

For Starters......To think that each and every type of alien is evil in itself Is Wrong!
I understand you are looking for answers...I am as well. They may not all have our best interest in mind but that hardly makes them demonic??
It's really Easy the blame someone or something for our problems that's doing their best to stay out of our way to let us evolve on our own. You know for a fact that they are not going to even consider proving different. You'd be hard pressed to prove 100% they even exist.
We are simply learning the lessons we need to learn.
I really don't understand why anyone would flag this thread....Unless you are trying to point out Stupidity?
Perhaps when you research you need to take in all the info that's in front of you...Not just pick and choose.I've spent more than 20 years pounding my head looking for answers and to jump on this bandwagon will..Guaranteed to you backwards..Good Luck

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
And im still waiting for Undeniable Proof of Shapeshifting Demons. If you can prove that we can go somewhere with this thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

You have got it so wrong, this is why i feel sorry for atheist's such as yourself. I am fully aware of corruption in religion and the NWO elite controllers and there agenda for humanity... I also fully support Ron Paul.

I have researched Christianity... and it is the one true religion, Jesus is real and all other religions worship false God's. The story of mosses in Egypt is an example of this, where he proved the pagan God's to be nothing but fakes. You brought into the UFO hype and have been pre-programmed to accept ET's exist due to media that the elites want you be brainwashed with. I refuse to accept that these aliens are from other planets, because i know the bible disproves this and tells us what they really are. ET greys are nothing but evil Nephilim trying to create a new hybrid race, that's why they are messing around with our DNA.

I also wouldn't be a christian if i committed suicide. But i'd rather embrace death then be deceived by these demons. Its people like you who are going to accept the mark of the beast because you will think its some advanced "alien technology".

The bible isn't corrupted, you just haven't bothered to put any research into it. Actually i suppose you just say that so you can dismiss christianity and deny the existence of our creator, and savior.

What makes you think I'm an atheist? Just because I am against Religion doesn't mean I don't believe in a supreme being. You don't have to be "religious" to believe in God. the very belief in religion is the very blasphemy of God.

I believe in a supreme being, one is all all is one, my higher-self. My extension of consciousness. I do not believe in religion because it has been proven countless times it has been corrupted. Just do research and you will see the truth. It takes an open mind to see the truth of things. Ask yourself this question, are you the product of others or yourself? I believe in the real teachings of Christ and Buddha, not the crap religion has spawned. Religion and governments are what is wrong with this world. It creates walls that divides humanity.

Anything with dogmas in it is false. The God of truth is a false God. You want to find God? Look in the mirror.

That said I shall leave you with this.

"Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man, living in the sky, who watches everything you do every minute of every day. The invisible man has a special list of 10 things he does not want you to do. And if you do any of these 10 things, he has a special place full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish where he will send *you* to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever til the end of time...but he loves you."-- George Carlin

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Oh? I'm sure the whole of ATS and the nation would like to see proof of existence of Alien Life so all these opinions can be put to rest...

OH WAIT... You do not have any, because they are not really extraterrestrial life forms from other planets, but merely demonic spiritual entities that appear and disappear at will.

Asking for undeniable proof of anything is just very stupid, ITS UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by wutz4tom

For Starters......To think that each and every type of alien is evil in itself Is Wrong!
I understand you are looking for answers...I am as well. They may not all have our best interest in mind but that hardly makes them demonic??
It's really Easy the blame someone or something for our problems that's doing their best to stay out of our way to let us evolve on our own. You know for a fact that they are not going to even consider proving different. You'd be hard pressed to prove 100% they even exist.
We are simply learning the lessons we need to learn.
I really don't understand why anyone would flag this thread....Unless you are trying to point out Stupidity?
Perhaps when you research you need to take in all the info that's in front of you...Not just pick and choose.I've spent more than 20 years pounding my head looking for answers and to jump on this bandwagon will..Guaranteed to you backwards..Good Luck

I am not looking for answers, i have already found out what they are. Believe what you want though, good luck.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

So you think your God now?

Comparing Christ with buddah is just stupid.

It sounds like your ether agnostic or one of those deceived "new agers" worshiping "mother earth".

Ether way i have no time for you! Goodluck!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Aliens visiting Earth is a way more in the realm of possibility rather than a THEORY with only minor coincidences and nothing substantial to back up any of the claims it has. Do you think quoting half ass'd verses from the Bible is really going to make people, especially on this site believe in the Fairly World you live in? Do you really think SPIRITUAL Demonic entities (which are only spirits and CANNOT be anything physical) can suddenly transform into not only Aliens but Advanced Alien Space Craft in order to fool the human race to thinking that we arent alone in the Universe? Do you really believe this crap makes sense? Do you honestly believe this?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

Asking for undeniable proof of anything is just very stupid, ITS UP TO YOU TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT.

How is it stupid. If you make a claim you have to back it up or your shunned for it. Deny Ignorance, Support Facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

reply to post by Zeer0

Oh? I'm sure the whole of ATS and the nation would like to see proof of existence of Alien Life so all these opinions can be put to rest...

OH WAIT... You do not have any, because they are not really extraterrestrial life forms from other planets, but merely demonic spiritual entities that appear and disappear at will.

We would like to see proof that Aliens are Demons so all opinions can be put to rest!!!!!!
OH WAIT....YOU do not have any. Just some feeble videos, quotes from the bible ( which is interpreted to suit the reader) and a few other crackpots filling your head with these thoughts.
So as YOU do NOT have undeniable proof...you call those asking for it from you, (who foes people for questioning your beliefs) stupid????

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Aliens visiting Earth is a way more in the realm of possibility rather than a THEORY with only minor coincidences and nothing substantial to back up any of the claims it has. Do you think quoting half ass'd verses from the Bible is really going to make people, especially on this site believe in the Fairly World you live in? Do you really think SPIRITUAL Demonic entities (which are only spirits and CANNOT be anything physical) can suddenly transform into not only Aliens but Advanced Alien Space Craft in order to fool the human race to thinking that we arent alone in the Universe? Do you really believe this crap makes sense? Do you honestly believe this?

Have fun being ignored, i have no time for your stupidity Zeer0.

I am sure you will find satisfaction trolling this thread but i will just report your post's if you keep asking for substantial proof, this is a conspiracy forum not a peer reviewed scientific journal.

Good day.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

This is exactly what happens to ignorant people who have but their faith in things that have no proof, their beliefs get Bunked and they get mad butthurt.

Im done with you, i ask for Evidence, you give me the equivalent to a Dr. Suess book. Very nice way to prove Religion is right. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

So you think your God now?

Comparing Christ with buddah is just stupid.

It sounds like your ether agnostic or one of those deceived "new agers" worshiping "mother earth".

Ether way i have no time for you! Goodluck!

No,we all are God, everything is one, one is all. Comparing christ with buddah is not stupid. in fact their teachings are very much the same. It talks about oneness, love and free will.

I am very true to what I believe, so agnostic is not me. the reason you got so defensive was because deep down you hold a fear, and that fear holds you back. That is why you don't know the truth of things.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0

Have fun being ignored, i have no time for your stupidity Zeer0.

I am sure you will find satisfaction trolling this thread but i will just report your post's if you keep asking for substantial proof, this is a conspiracy forum not a peer reviewed scientific journal.

Good day.

Well I for one wont be ignoring you Zeer0...you speak the truth just not what the OPer wants to hear. He can ignore all the dissenters if he wishes, but report your posts because you ask for proof??

Now there is ignorance displayed for all to see. And wonder at.
Tell me RevelationGeneration, did you start your thread ONLY for those whom believe as you do? If the answer is in the affirmative...y'all have come to the wrong place.

edit on 14-8-2011 by annella because: baaaaaad spelling done when laughing...

edit on 14-8-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
during sleep paralysis i see them
and i DO believe they are demons
nothing good can make you feel that much fear

edit on 14-8-2011 by shadow12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join