It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you see it the way i see? (openminded ones only)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
mpeake in another thread gave a good idea - maybe there is no connection between ET's and the government, they just hide stuff they have recovered from crashes, and that's about it, maybe they don't know much more than we do and that's why it's going secret, because, i think, that if it would be presented to public that government does not know nothing instead presenting actual alliance between races and such, would cause more damage than if we knew what's going on, because we all are supposed to believe that the government is ''know-it-all'', but in fact, they don't know nothing...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think, the government knows many things. It is well proven, that they do everything to prove the publics, that UFOs don't exist. The US gov't is now acting the same way, as the USSR did with its inventions and failures to the world. It is not easy to keep silent for too long, because the public gets to know many things day by day.

As for the poor guys like me, we are doomed if any real war would take place in aim to damage the Earth. The rich guys, who can afford safety could surely hide from the war of the humans.

But what about the war between humans and aliens? To win such war, just every possible military resource is required, and the help from the underground aliens, who also don't want to lose and leave the Earth. So with the assistance of the good aliens, we can beat the bad aliens.

Well, I have to learn to fly a military UFO, so that I can participate in the War against those cruel insect-like creatures who want to take the Planet...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Yeah right, like im to believe underground alien/reptilian crap is for real ..
But from another point of view, we have not even explored our oceans, so, basically, all of this can be true

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nobody claims that it's real, but it could be real. Just like the theory about the moon bases. In fact, the really best way to hide and keep living, is beneath the earth ... for the aliens, of course. They can do that, because within fraction of a second, they can go back home to their planet. So it is for them not that bad to hide under ground for a period of time. They are examining us, it is why they are here. I assume, their kids go to the zoo often, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well, I tend to believe the government is not only hiding, but actively cooperating with EBE's and attempting to prepare a public revelation in the not too distant future. I know Bob Lazar is kinda whacky, and should not be taken at face value, but he was accurate on S-4. That place exists, complete with the UFO's. Whether there are nine or not, I'm not sure, but the site definitely exists and definitely has at least three craft.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
That could be true, but also the humans just can't do anything to those crafts because such high technology can't be handled by today's scientists.

Perhaps, the aliens help those crafts working. But the US wants to use these crafts to kill enemies, I am not sure that the aliens want them to work, because once humans may turn them against the aliens...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Personally, I think I want to be abducted. But only if we can travel around for awhile. Unless I can find a way to develop a gravity drive myself, this would be the only way I could ever travel the local area of the galaxy, which I would just love to do. It has always been my fantasy to tour the stars. (probably my childhood fascination with all this stuff combined with a love for scifi books and such)

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yep, I love scifi, too. But not the man made fantasy, only the real ufos. They are cool vehicles. On the other hand, I don't really want to be abducted by stinky green awful creature, but I may talk to them about many things.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Good point about ET's not helping to run UFO's, whoever said that .. i believe we are most WARLIKE race of all, and that's why ET's don't want us to fly around with their technology, that will make us a threat to themselves..

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by everlastingnoitall
Personally, I think I want to be abducted. But only if we can travel around for awhile. Unless I can find a way to develop a gravity drive myself, this would be the only way I could ever travel the local area of the galaxy, which I would just love to do. It has always been my fantasy to tour the stars. (probably my childhood fascination with all this stuff combined with a love for scifi books and such)

You do not need to be abducted to travel in space...
It's also better not to be abducted...Try avoiding that!

Try OOBE...Most of your childhood fascination can you find there, plus ALLOT of answers...

By the way...Realitybites is right... We have a very bad reputation, because we are the only race in our galaxy that kills itself, that turns on itself, + we dont know(remember) were we came from. Our entire galaxy is focused on us!

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Being abducted... reminds me of the human mutiliations.... so watch out, people may not come back alive. Awful death, it is sure...

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Recently read about the treaty between ET's and U.S. government, the only thing i could come up to is - U.S. government trades land to ET's in exchange for alien based equipment .. kinda strange huh? Wonder if i start digging a hole in the backyard, maybe secret Alien facilities show up

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah, I heard about that. But it is just one thing the gov't is trading with aliens... Human abductions could also be done in a systemized manner. In fact, the gov't could trade with live humans e.g. from prisons, or secret breeding sites. Aliens love to experiment with humans, but they don't want to create disorder in the community.

The big question is: How far could any government go in such case?!

It is known, that it is kept secret, the government can do just anything it wants. Prisoners have no future and it only takes money from the society, why not give some to the aliens... legally?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join