It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possessed vacuum cleaner?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

hmmmm interesting topic here, ive seen a few of this guys videos on diff posts and I must say tht eaither 1)this crap is real, or 2) this guy has too much time on his hands and gos way out of his way to get attention because alot of this stuff just looks too dam real to be a setup and agian as i said if it is this dude gos to extremes but have to say eaither way it is very interesting, maybe someone shuld message him on his youtube account and tell him of this site so he can share some of this. also I would like to kno the history on this house because sounds like a very active place and wuld like to know the back story on it

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by kwakakev

just so you will know that story with the cars being pushed is because it is actually going downhill. It is an illusion that it's flat. It was proven on that paranomal show.

Oh and the car moved but no fingerprints. They did a survey measure and found it went downhill.
I dO believe in the paranormal but this vid doesn't get it for me ... nor did the cars.
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: addition

You're right about the hill however the car is pushed up the hill, then over the train tracks. Baby powder on the back of my car always rendered little fingerprints.

As for the nt video, clearly that entity or whatever it is would like for him to get the hell outta there! I don't know who could live in that environment.

edit on 13-8-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

At first I was thinking that must be casper the friendly ghost, I would love to have a ghost that vacuumed the house for me. But then it throws stuff out of the bin and wrecks the whole house. So it's more like casper the multiple-personality disorder ghost. Or maybe the vacuum cleaner footage was taken after the rest, and it was merely trying to clean up after it's self.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
you can hear the wall switch get flicked, plus its a string. All the movement is like its a string, eg ladder, the bin, someone is in it.

Fake
edit on 13-8-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Due to his large amount of videos, I don't feel like taking the time to find a particular one, that I saw here on ATS not too long ago. That video was of the same barn, with the trash can in the same location, but the camera was at a different angle, and I am pretty sure that it was a different trash can. That other trash can was black, not green. I am not saying that proves it fake, but it is just something that strikes me as being oddly suspicious.

Of course, 'strings' are going to be the first thought, but personally, I cannot see anything that proves this fake.

reply to post by ChaoticOrder
or....
Casper The Bipolar Ghost

My apologies for continuing this somewhat off-topic conversation.

Originally posted by skindoc
You're right about the hill however the car is pushed up the hill, then over the train tracks. Baby powder on the back of my car always rendered little fingerprints.

You are mistaken. The fingerprints in the baby powder, are created from the oil that has remained after living people had shut the trunk, prior to the prints being found. No fingerprints have been found, during the times that the car had been recently washed. The car going uphill, is part of the illusion that is created from the trees in the area. Surveying equipment proved this. I believe there is a slight uphill right at the tracks, but by then the car has gained enough momentum to continue.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

that mrshutter guy has made a couple of really poorly done debunks. I am sorry, but his videos are not even in the same league as NQ's. I just watched all of this mrshutter's videos, and to be honest he appears to be tending towards the side of stalking of NQ? Why does this mrshutter guy care so much about NQ's videos? something fishy there. The mrshutter makes a very basic video with very basic special effects and thinks he has debunked this guys videos. Really? I am still open to the possibility that these are fake, but if they are, this guy has got to be some sfx wizard. If I saw a decent debunk, I might say, ok maybe it is fake after all, but I have yet to see this. please post here if anyone has a good debunk. I mean a really good one that shows some advanced techniques that NQ must be using if it is fake, and not some crappy debunk from a guy that just got Sony Vegas for christmas and thinks he is James Cameron.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

C'mon, think about it. Either this guy has the world's best ever proof of fricking poltergeists...or he's faking. Let's reassess that. Most/all poltergeist videos are faked so his probably are too.

All 79 of them!!

Mr Shutter guy seems to show that the guys had masking tape and string in areas where they'd be pretty useful for suspending stuff from. The stuff being thrown down stairs? Anyone can do that. Fridge doors? String from two directions? Fishing line? Hoover? String suspended from a frame and being pulled in several directions. Ladder? String? The bin? Anyone in a bin could do that.

I think there are at least two people involved in this (going off the video).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

that video you just posted doesn't show any evidence of anything. It is just some pictures of pipe with what appears to be very old tape on it. And if you were stringing string from a pipe, what would you need tape for? I posted a comment on NQ'S Facebook page and I got message from this shutter guy the next day , asking me to join some hate campaign against this NQ guy. He wanted me to start flagging his videos to Youtube or something like that. Sorry, but I am not interested in joining a stalker group. lol

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

are you basing your view that the videos are fake because of the amount of footage that he has or because you just don't believe in this stuff?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

he has apparently debunked the debunkers.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
this guy is really not afraid to call out the debunkers. I dunno, but he does't seem to be afraid to show videos proving the debunkers wrong.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

and here is another one of him disproving the debunkers. He does not seem to shy away from disproving the debunkers and sceptics. This is another reason why I think his videos are real.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I'm not sure how they did it but I'm sure this is fake. Watching the video there is clearly something "wrong" with how things are moving, I just can't put my finger on it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

There's not a doubt in my mind that NQGH is a hoaxer. Wherever he leaves his camera pointing, some activity occurs. In the 'few' videos I've watched of his, where are his 3rd party witnesses? Why the isolation?

With such on-demand paranormal activity, he could be world famous and rich from all the interviews he would be doing. Inviting a reputable psychology dept to his property would seemingly confirm the existence of an invisible intelligence capable of moving solid objects. The paranormal book market is huge, as are the awful TV shows, whichever way I look at this, it has the hallmarks of hoaxery. He isn't beyond websites and blogs, yet he's too shy to share a room with independent witnesses? Maybe they'd be unable to miss the fishing line threaded through objects and him pulling on it?

For what it's worth, I notice that around three quarters of your posts and all of your threads are promoting this guy as for real. Now, that's suggestive of something...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I am not claiming this as any sort of proof, one way or the other. This is just something that I find to be a bit peculiar and somewhat suspicious.

In the beginning of this video, during the 'vacuum scene', the birds are continuously chirping loudly. They seem to be a bit bothered by the commotion. In the last scene of this video, you can see, what looks to be a birdcage, yet the birds are not squawking like one would expect. By turning up the volume, I was able to hear a few random chirps, but nothing even remotely close to the first scene.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd40bd9fc73d.jpg[/atsimg]
Maybe the 'ghost spirit' likes birds, and he waited until they had been moved into a different room of the house, before 'haunting' this particular room??

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There's just something about this that cries out hoax to me.

I'm a believer in this sort of thing, but I also took four years of advanced technical theatre and I know that things like this are easy enough to fake even to the naked eye, in real life, without a camera and editing software.

Things suspended on a wire do not have a huge range of motion. The way the vacuum stayed in the same small little circle, and the sweeper attachment did not "behave" as if it were being pushed. It looked like it was swinging and bobbing up and down, and that tells me that there was a wire. Further, in the vacuum "scene" there are some little things that make me suspicious. Before the vacuum came on both times, there was a subtle creak, and a click, as if somebody moved to plug it into the wall socket. I also have to question what kind of person leaves a vacuum cleaner plugged in during the day while they're out of the house, but that isn't outside the realm of normal human behavior and can't really be used as a "see, definitely fake" thing. It's just...suspicious.

Paying somewhat close attention to the sound in the trash bin scene, you can hear a rustling in the bin shortly before each bottle was ejected. Were the bottles hefted by invisible, arcane means from the trash, there shouldn't be a rustle. If there was a person in there having to fling them, there would be.

The refrigerator door swinging back and forth is less obviously fake, but if you gave me a couple of hours, some wire, hooks, and some gaff tape with the task of "make that refrigerator door slam against the wall, hard" I would be able to produce a rig that works.

There are no timestamps. The camera angles leave a lot to be desired. It's overall very, very suspicious.

Like I said, I believe in ghosts and paranormal stuff, and I've seen things that make me a believer. This video is not one of those things.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by yzzyUK

The one thing that does makes me wonder is why he has not brought in a independent team of investigators . Experienced witnesses and to have this documented by others would be a major milestone in the paranormal field , if this is real.

Every one in the paranormal field would be camping out on his front lawn. The fact they are not tells me this is all fake.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by skindoc

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by kwakakev

just so you will know that story with the cars being pushed is because it is actually going downhill. It is an illusion that it's flat. It was proven on that paranomal show.

Oh and the car moved but no fingerprints. They did a survey measure and found it went downhill.
I dO believe in the paranormal but this vid doesn't get it for me ... nor did the cars.
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: addition

As for the nt video, clearly that entity or whatever it is would like for him to get the hell outta there! I don't know who could live in that environment.

edit on 13-8-2011 by skindoc because: (no reason given)

Sorry, but that myth has already been busted. The real reason for the car moving "up hill" is because of a optical illusion. It is in fact a down hill and not a up hill.
There are several such places in the world and the railroad one turned out to be another such location.

Edit: should have read the message you quoted.. But either way I am sure the finger prints can be explained as well.
edit on 13-8-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This guy has posted numerous faked videos, many examined here on ATS
Faked and move to Hoax column please mods

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
That must have been a very dirty one square foot area.

While, I have not seen many of this guys other videos.I have seen fakes that looked much more convincing then that.

Want to see one of my favorite fakes? This was determined to be fake right here on ATS.

So, there are lots of ways to fake that vacuum video. I think so anyway

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join