It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

possessed vacuum cleaner?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
This guy NQ has just posted a new video, with some amazing footage of his supposed poltergeist actually using the vacuum cleaner. I have watched this video a number of times now and I am sure that it is the real deal. I have seen to many things that are not easily explainable on this guys videos to not believe it is all real.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think the vacuum sweeper video sucks

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Oh my................ If this video has been faked I can not see how. I am going to watch some more of his videos and will post some of what I believe are the most interesting in this thread. Good find OP.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The ghost of President "Hoover"?

Wild stuff.!
lol

seriously, I think it is all set up and is fake. Here is what I think: Someone was at the wall plugging in the "Hoover" and maybe it was on reverse blowing out instead of sucking making it scoot the floor.
The garbage can someone was INside of it throwing things out. And the other was set up too. Someone banged it somehow. There was a place for them to hide back there...
My 2cents anyway.
Fake set up. Oh and maybe even a remote opener on the fridge door that makes it open and close too hard ? But definitely a set up in my opinion.
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here's how you know this is fake: the vacuum cleaner hose wobbles back and forth as if attached to a thin wire. Watch again closely. You will see what I mean.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by fredthebed84

the vacuum, i figured someone realized that particular model on that type of flooring would perform the way it did and they were turning on the power from a wall switch which also allowed power flow to an outlet.

the garbage can, i thought to myself: a child, a little person or a raccoon.

so i bumped up to 10:33 and got creeped right out.

only time i've seen the likes of that is in horror movies. if the filming is not taking place in a movie set...if that were my house, i'd be moving out. pronto. grab the dog, so long. you can keep the stuff.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I did only watch a few portions: the ladder against the far wall of the barn and then the two garbage cans. To me, the fact that the camera is pointing toward each instance is odd. Set up? I don't know. I will watch the entire thing from start to end and see. For now I say fake just because WHO has a camera set up precisely where something will happen - and then it DOES? Now if this was taken over a long period of time and they have old footage where nothing happened then it does, that's fine.. ah let me watch it all first.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Meh. Not impressed. Not at all.

Good cute fun vid though. I'm sure it will amaze a lot but us investigators with a decade under our belts will just chuckle and move on.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Let me just say that with all this footage, if this is fake there has to be a string even slightly visible in here some wheres. If no one can find one , then skeptics may need to rethink this. So far I can not find a hint of one. .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Are there any fingerprints left on the vacuum cleaner and if so are there any matches? I know this stuff can be faked as well but there must be some story behind it if legit.

With the story where a school bus got hit by a train and cars now get pushed off the tracks if they stop there has fingerprints. Spooky stuff

edit on 13-8-2011 by kwakakev because: added school bus story

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Meh. Not impressed. Not at all.

Good cute fun vid though. I'm sure it will amaze a lot but us investigators with a decade under our belts will just chuckle and move on.

You should watch the rest of his videos. He has a whole collection of em. Some are iffy but some are seriously "WTF" worthy, this coming from a guy that went in with a total "yeah right I bet all these videos are bologna" attitude. The one where stuff is flying out of the cabinets is sick. If its all faked, this guy is a sfx master unmatched.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The hoover nozzle arm swung exactly as if it were tightly fixed by a line (or more), so i call elaborate hoax on this.

No cgi, maybe a post render to remove anything... but hoovering the same floor part over and over, wavering like a scene from Bewtitched from the 1740's (I think) tv show, and .. it just jumped at me like jumpy marionette jumping..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

just so you will know that story with the cars being pushed is because it is actually going downhill. It is an illusion that it's flat. It was proven on that paranomal show.

Oh and the car moved but no fingerprints. They did a survey measure and found it went downhill.
I dO believe in the paranormal but this vid doesn't get it for me ... nor did the cars.
edit on 13-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: addition

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
This chaps stuff has been posted before.
It's already been said that it's all faked and for entertainment only. He uses a Green Screen & strings and trickery..

Google Ken "Goldstien aka Nqghosthunter has been caught out as a fake".
edit on 13-8-2011 by yzzyUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by yzzyUK
This chaps stuff has been posted before.
It's already been said that it's all faked and for entertainment only. He uses a Green Screen apparently...

Really? I don't see any evidence of green screening or stings of any kind . Watch this video around the 6 minute mark.
edit on 13-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Have you 'looked' for evidence? I mean analysed the videos? Because other people have. I'm sorry you don't want to believe it's fake but it is... sorry

Google as I said and watch mrShutters videos. Or don't...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here you go, found some for you

scifake.com.../video/ken-goldstien-aka-nqghosthunter-has-been-caught-out-as-a-fake

NQ is very good.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

The one thing that does makes me wonder is why he has not brought in a independent team of investigators . Experienced witnesses and to have this documented by others would be a major milestone in the paranormal field , if this is real.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
reply to post by yzzyUK

The one thing that does makes me wonder is why he has not brought in a independent team of investigators . Experienced witnesses and to have this documented by others would be a major milestone in the paranormal field , if this is real.

Exactly, they would be all over this like a rash if he did. But he hasn't and no one (of significance) has asked him if they could as a few (including Mrshutter) have debunked him.

His videos are good though and I have to admit when I first saw them I held my breath. But then when I saw Mrshutters videos I felt a bit like a child that discovers the magician didn't REALLY cut the pretty lady in half... if you know what I mean LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

just so you will know that story with the cars being pushed is because it is actually going downhill. It is an illusion that it's flat. It was proven on that paranomal show. Oh and the car moved but no fingerprints.

I have seen one video a while ago that really done it for me, have not gone through all the sides of the story though.

This one does not do it for me either, saw a similar one a while back where they just over done it way too much and no history to it. There are a lot of strong indications that there is something to the subject though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join