It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul at Iowa State Fair (FOX News, August 12th, 2011)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I really don't see how Ron Paul can't be first in the Iowa poll unless Diebold rigs it somehow.

Ron Paul could be the last hope for America.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I really don't see how Ron Paul can't be first in the Iowa poll unless Diebold rigs it somehow.

I would love to see Ron Paul as president of the US, unfortunately it's not quite for the right reason.
I've done some research on him, and it turns out not pretty at all. But.. a lot of people want him to be the president, hence they should be given a chance to have him as president. Too bad he's only popular on the internet.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Looks and sounds awesome cant wait for him to win.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
He seems like such a nice guy. I feel bad that we (the misrepresented people) put so much weight on his shoulders.
edit on 13-8-2011 by EmVeeFF because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

Yeah, too bad he's only popular in a channel of communication that is not heavily censored, where the true opinions of the American people flow freely (for now), unlike the MSM. By the way, running for Presidency is not a beauty contest.

The Internet's opinion > The MSM's in my book.

There may have been some sarcasm in this response, look closely for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

lol yeah look at that striped shirt, he looks like hes going sailing

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

I would love to see Ron Paul as president of the US, unfortunately it's not quite for the right reason.
I've done some research on him, and it turns out not pretty at all. But.. a lot of people want him to be the president, hence they should be given a chance to have him as president. Too bad he's only popular on the internet.

I am hoping that people get off their butts and go out and vote. A following on the internet can be VERY powerful these days as almost everyone has the internet. So a large following online means large following period. Every year the internet grows larger and larger as more people hook up to it. It is changing the world.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jazzyguy

I disagree i havnt seen any of that at all.. can u link me just curious.. but ive seen alot of other ones?

top topics

join