It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Deploying 20,000 Troops In U.S.- Prepare For Economic Collpase (Marshal Law-Wake Up!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I just thought this was the same story aired last year. It is not. This is a russian news story.
sgtreport.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

It is the same link, just picked up later by this source. It was posted in July as stated in source.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
With all due respect, please use the search before you post.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This has been covered before, but I'll go ahead and give my same response...

20,000 troops would be sent to their maker...200,000 would be summarily picked off by angry gun toting Americans.

2,000,000 ? Then I might get worried.

The only way they'll ever take us is by sending in massive amounts of UN troops, that aren't American.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
honestly...

Do ppl have issues spelling martial law?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
if martial law becomes declared cvil war might break out

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I, like so many others in this country would view the presence of foreign soldiers on American soil acting in any military role as an military invasion .

The fact is , Americans cannot be pacified with conventional military force if they are armed with 200 million small arms.

You're spot on when you mention this UN scenario, Yugoslavia is an example of how the UN destroys a nation. Let them come and watch them get planted by the hundreds of thousands, the guerrilla warfare will go on for perhaps centuries before this nation can actually be subdued. The difference between Yugoslavians and Americans is that Americans have been cornfed war from birth and are basically comfortable with killing anyone that even appears to be threatening AMERICA, or them. There are millions of people in this country who are preparing for just such a scenario, I am sure the number who are chomping at the bit to put some lead downrange at anything that even appears UN of New world order..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
20,000 troops divided between 50 states equals 400 troops per state.

NC has 100 counties divided between 400 troops equals 4 troops per county.

Avg 2 firearms per household in my county times ..oh, 10,000 households is 20,000 guns,,,probably more.

20,000 guns divided by 4 troops equals 5000 guns per soldier.

Let the occupation begin....LOL.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
With all due respect, please use the search before you post.
with all due respect, i'll pretend you said something clever -

to the OP - thanks for bringing this back to the forefront - so here we are mid 2011 - i suppose the troops have already been trained by now -

Tuesday, August 2, 2011 Pentagon To Deploy 20,000 Troops to Control Americans By the time you're reading this, troops may already be deployed across America to control the populations adversely effected by the trillions of dollars of budget cuts ordered by the international bankers who control the US government and military. Ultimately the wholesale looting of the wealth of a great nation must be enforced by guns aimed at the population- once they wake up they will be pretty sore about the whole thing. Robbery ain't as easy as it looks. It calls for ruthless resolve...
originaldialogue.blogspot.com...

remember ron paul's urgent warning of collapse? theintelhub.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
400 troops per state. what if, their agenda, is too be in major metropolitan areas only? meaning major citys* the military, per posse commatatius, is not allowed to patrol american streets. its a driect vioolation on constitutional law. national guard can* because their not really abranch of the army or marines. the LA riots of 1992,it was national guard. the constutuion says so, when it was made, so we americans would not have the same tyranny and oprression other countrys did..like communist russia and the military in the streets, threatening people, locking them up, maybe youde never be found again.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
400 troops per state. what if, their agenda, is too be in major metropolitan areas only? meaning major citys* the military, per posse commatatius, is not allowed to patrol american streets. its a driect vioolation on constitutional law. national guard can* because their not really abranch of the army or marines. the LA riots of 1992,it was national guard. the constutuion says so, when it was made, so we americans would not have the same tyranny and oprression other countrys did..like communist russia and the military in the streets, threatening people, locking them up, maybe youde never be found again.

Where does the Constitution say so?

I must have overlooked that.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

OK...400 troops in NC...only in metropolitan areas....

Let's see...Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill

Wilmington....Goldsboro...Jacksonville...Rocky Mount / Wilson....

Greensboro-High Point-Winston Salem

Charlotte...

Boone-Asheville-Statesville

Smithfield-Selma

That's only 15 metro areas... Let's see...400 divided by 15 equals...about 26 troops

26 troops to patrol over 130,000 in Raleigh alone...about 1.2 million in the greater RDU metro area

I can see 26 troops patroling the streets of Smithfield-Selma... the good ol' boys in Johnston County would have an easy time of them... and the Sheriff down there would be all over them... Sheriff bizzell is a Constitutional populist kind of guy... good luck to the troops.

Even if all 400 were in the RDU area... they would be dead men walking

Back in the 1990s when Clinton was going to "take our guns away"...down in Franklin County I have a friend...he ran a pawn shop... that pawn shop alone sold several thousand SKS Chinese rifles...just down in Louisburg.

The majority...about 70% of all semi-auto rifles are sold in the south....

Like I said before...let the occupation begin.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

edit on 8/13/2011 by centurion1211 because: never mind ...

top topics

join