It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of your ongoing enslavement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
A very good video a friend showed me was something I instantly wanted to post here. Actually there are two. One is a few minute bit George Carlin did. Listen carefully.

The second vid is 13 minutes and talks about how we are all slaves even today. It opened my eyes a lot. Something I had to share with all of you.

First vid with Carlin: (has strong language here and there)
www.youtube.com...

Second vid which goes into more detail (no swearing, professional)
www.youtube.com...=400
edit on 13-8-2011 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
This is the video you linked.... I'm going to go ahead and embed it here. I'm not hijacking your thread or anything but this is amazing!

I haven't seen this video before, this might open some eyes. I completely speechless at the honesty this man has.

EDIT: There is some swearing in the video so this is pg-17 or whatever they call it these days... not safe for work/kids/elderly
edit on 13-8-2011 by litterbaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Thank you. It was my first time posting vids. The other one is very interesting as well though a little longer. The more I watched, the more my jaw dropped. We /are/ slaves. The second vid really adds more indepth ideas to what Carlin says .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
"It's funny, cuz it's true!"
~ Homer Simpson, American Philosopher

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Must be great video because people have posted it ten times or more now.
People have even posted it before knowing that it has been posted before.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Must be great video because people have posted it ten times or more now.
People have even posted it before knowing that it has been posted before.

I don't have time to troll ATS every waking moment. If you have that kind of time I envy you. I missed this video that was linked many times. In the end I finally watched it.

The entertainment aspect of this website is EPIC!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I stopped watching the second video because some guy was harming a puppy on surveillance camera and I can't stand to watch those type things. Remember these videos are pure speculation. There are other stories of our enslavement and they are more accurate. It is not fear of death that makes us slaves. We don't fear it all that much and in fact many consider it a blessing. We are slaves because there are things we don't see happening and we don't make the connections. I like the Spirit Science videos much better.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Yay people are getting it! Awesome Video.

Second line same as the first!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We may all very well be slaves of the "system" and have our reality constructed for us but what is the alternative? Carlin is good at stating the bleeding obvious but offers no solutions. What kind of world would you have? John Lennon's? John Kennedy's? I think we are all in one giant social experiment and NOBODY knows where it is going or where it may end. Turn and your tv and you immediately want to turn it off! Garbage in, garbage out. But ultimately what is the solution? Transglobal capitalism is slowly eating itself (as Marx said it would 120 yrs ago, Stalinism put new meaning into the word cronyism (just look at the Chinese People's Workers Party - they are now into their fourth generation of crony nepotism) and the good old US or A.. Carlin pretty much hits the nail right on the head. So where to from here? More revolution? I don't think so. It will just be a repeat of the disasters of the last century. I think what is required is a change in CONSCIOUSNESS. Maybe...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

OMG, you got me hooked on this guy's videos real fast.

His other best Youtube videos are:

1. Child Worship

2. We Like War

3. Modern Man

4. Advertising Lingo

5. Global Warming

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez
We may all very well be slaves of the "system" and have our reality constructed for us but what is the alternative?

That is a good point. Most humans are not capable of being self sufficient, so they need masters to look after them. Without them, they would perish.

It's amazing how many people still believe that having a job means you "support yourself". The truth is, you support another entity and they support you.

My goal in life is to learn how to stand on my own feet so one day I can leave this system. I still have a lot to learn, but I will get there one day.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
here is a web site that shows what states that are building prison camps in www.apfn.org/apfn/camps.htm. it also shows where there are foreign troops and nato troops are to based.we owe it to the children of the world to stop this from happen. people we don't need history to repeat itself again. remember what happen in world war 2 with the jews. their plan is to do the same to us. we all know who they are. why do you think they invaded iraq. they only want the worlds' money to control us. i don't know about you,but i refuse to die a prisoner in my country because of greed. the whole world will suffer if people don't stand up and unite. the people shouldn't be afraid of the government,the government should be afraid of the people.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I loved that clip...thanks for sharing!

top topics

join