It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hey! My name is Brandi. I'm seventeen, graduating this year.

I was looking up October 28th, 2011 as someone on my Facebook had posted about it and came upon this site. I read through a lot of the threads and decided to join.

I'm a listener by nature, so I probably won't be posting much. I've always been interested in conspiracy theories and I always like to hear other people's opinions and viewpoints on the major events in the world.

I'm an avid reader - my room is practically a library. I want to teach English. I'm heavily involved in marching band and I'm the drum major this year. My main instrument is clarinet but I can also play mallet percussion instruments and the bari sax. I love all types of music, but metal and classical in particular. One of my favorite bands is Rammstein and one of my favorite composers is Eric Whitacre.

I first started getting into conspiracy theories when a friend said they believed that 9/11 was not a terrorist attack. I am skeptical of most, but I would not be surprised if any were to come to light as true.

Thanks for reading this

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome ..you sound like a well rounded 17 year old...and happy to here your room is filled with books.

Hope you find more interesting things to research here..always tons of links to look into. The search button will bring up lots of good stuff thats been buried over time....so don't forget to use it.

All the best to you young lady ..and keep that love of music alive.

EDIT: forgot to add that I think your avatar is very cool as well as classy.
edit on 12-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS from South Texas
Enjoy your time here and take things with a grain of salt
20 posts will come quickly reply to folks that greet you for starters

Again Welcome to the Jungle

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonQuill157

Hi Brandi, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Thanks everyone
And the quill photo is actually from the Pottermore site, I'm a bit of a Potterhead haha.

new topics

join