It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, what now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterJedi

Ok Master Jedi,
Let me start by saying this is not a flame. I say this with mirth and humor.
You open your thread disclaiming active involvement in UFO's and such and say that you are here more for the political. Me too. ( sorta yes)
But let me point out your name: Master Jedi. ( "hear" Jedi in the voice of the Emperor lol ) and let me also point out that just a quick review of your previous posts shows more than a passing interest in the ach-hem more esoteric subjects available here on ATS. Me too. (mostly yes )
Just be who you are Son. Don't judge yourself by what you think others on here might think of you and your interests.
It almost sounds like you don't respect the part of you that is interested in this subject. Curiosity and imagination are the greatest of all of mankinds abilities. Go with that.
Just sayin...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

P.S. Also, you've studied this deeply. Your interest is more than just passing.
Again, not a judgement just an observation. You don't have to use disclaimers. Anyway, now back to actually reading what you have to say. "Talk" later after I catch up.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That is just the physical cover up. The more important one is the psychological one. The one where who ever says anything like this is first ridiculed and exposed as a nut case. The one where any "news" coverage of a sighting is treated the same way that they "cover" Santa and his sleigh on Christmas eve. Good heartedly and all that but not seriously, it's like, come on folks isn't this silly.

I don't claim that every sighting is off world. Hardly, I do believe that most are likely our own military. But this subject is treated like an embarrassment. That is on purpose. The cover up includes this very element to maintain itself.
As long as this attitude is maintained there will be no serious coverage of anything UFO / Alien related.

There are a lot of claims out there. There has been a lot of debunking. Over all there is enough interest to say that possibly there is something to be interested in. I know I am. I could never say that I have an answer but I can say without hesitation that enough has been presented to make me an avid questioner.

If there was a more serious approach to this more questions could be asked and answered. But like I said, that is part of the cover up, keep this a silly subject at all costs.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

And yes even though I support further study of this subject I am not without logic and I would point out that the persides peaked last night and should be considered in this sighting.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
This event happened in the evening, if i read correctly. How did the "contrails" form and how did you see them with a dark sky? Where the glowing or emitting their own light? Or where the trails visible due to background light
(stars and moon)?

Or airplanes have lights on them. Did you forget that for a second? lol.
edit on 13-8-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

UFOs don't mean anything to me. Too many models of the early 50s looked just like the German secret saucer projects they were working on. The triangle craft of the 1980s are now exposed to be human, as was the Phoenix lights - a craft made by humans and piloted by humans.

I am seen enough to clarify that aliens exist. Not only that but have abducted people as the story goes.

I think that what we should do is depopulate our brain with knowledge. Still show consideration but the facts are there.
edit on 13-8-2011 by greyer because: on topic

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Thank you for mentioning the meteor shower. It was what had our eyes to the sky last night. We had seen several meteors, 4 to be exact, already and were actually curious as to whether there was a shower or not last night. Which later learned about on here.

Also, as far as my interest, it was a long time ago that I did all that reading and my interest had waned over the last 4-5 years to the point of a non-concern. Its one of the things I had actually mentioned to my friend after the occurrence, how now I didn't know what to think because apparently I had been a pretty serious skeptic as actually seeing something that authenticates it for myself truly stunned me with the implications of what its truth validated. I had truly not been a believer, because my initial response was shock at its truth.
edit on 13-8-2011 by MasterJedi because: grammar

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I have really grown to enjoy Paris Tosen's thoughts on what is transpiring around us!

Alien Invasion Imminent!

Now to figure out which ones are the good guys and which ones are the bad guys!

edit on 8/13/2011 by Greensage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

I'll look into his thoughts, I haven't the time right this minute to watch the video, but I appreciate the heads up.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I know that I would probably faint if I saw anything. I feel there is enough evidence to warrent further investigating. I think that information is being kept from us. But still I would probably shi* a brick maybe even start crying and try to hide. I dont know. Will just have to wait for my first encounter to see how I react.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Well thats easy. Just as its always been. The ones that LOOK like US are the good guys. The ones that dont are the bad guys.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
you've mentioned that your getting your telescope back to working condition.

excellent idea. you are going to spend a lot of days and nights looking at the sky now

you must log anything you see and draw sketches.

and most of all, have a camera and camcorder at the ready.

hopefully you'll get something and post it here for us to see

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join