It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to rocking boats :P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I don't want to make a habit of introducing myself if there's a chance that it won't get read, let alone to people who i can't see, but as the nature of the game is, i will make an exception. There is something you should know about me straight away. I do not change my statements (something the police would have you do by reposing the same questions time and time again), oh and i don't like police. I was brought to this site by googling [truth seeker not conspiracy] i read a thread (ATS) under psychology philosophy and metaphysics 'the planned mindset of the truth seeker'. I enjoyed the post and wouldn't mind adding to it in a positive way.
It is hard to find a forum where the members post respectfully, and have diligent moderators, i hope this forum does not let me down.
I'm not a conspiracy seeker, i am a truth seeker and agnostic. My user name stands for Agnostic amoral anarchist animal, which could give people the wrong impression of me, but those who are willing to hear me out will find me grateful for that. After nearly a decade of trying to idealise a society for us (selfishly me) to live in, i found that the truth does not allow for an implimented idealism and individual freedom to coexist, so i condensed the reasons down to the four A words, there is more to it which can get seemingly complicated (due to my lack of universal terminology, please do not misconstrue this as an inconsistency i simply mean a lack of a SI systeme internationale for words and meaning). OK as for the Amoral part, technically i cannot be Amoral in a moral, immoral setting due to the fact that i am a moral person, and therefore cannot be immoral [presently]. Oh yes, tenses are important to me, once again, technically i have no knowledge of whether pointing out tense sensitive information is universally important or not. I have no knowledge of the future, and i certainly don't know if hearsay is true, unless of course i was there.
Well that's pretty much the part of me that brought me to this site in a nutshell.

Other things about me.
I like girls, music, food, you know the usual stuff for a 30 yr old. I don't like watching football , i prefer to take an active part in,... well.. 'activities'. I like winding up the staff at the jobcentre, they're just too stupid, erm i mean easy. I hate seeing women suffer but i don't much care when men suffer except if i think the man is susceptible to bullying, someone who can't stand up for themselves, i much prefer to show them how to stand up for themselves than fight other peoples battles.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Welcome aboard.

Always question answers and answer questions.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AAAAandmore

Hi AAAAandmore, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yes welcome. And dont worry the kiddies will be in school soon so the adults can actually have an intelligent conversation. (you will understand soon)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
welcome Im new here also
around the same age so I will try n read ur posts around here.

so I welcome u with open arms 4 aslong as im here unless i read racists posts..

WELCOME ON IN!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by catman333

Racist Post

top topics

join