It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

168 children killed in drone strikes in Pakistan since start of campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Paschar0

No doubt you are correct. Domestic safety has become the new market for the military industrial complex. The massive DHS infrastructure being put in place is in its infancy and there is a lot of market potential as yet untapped.

It will also become more ingrained into the regular functions of society and much harder to dismantle.

DHS is adept at playing a prove a negative game. Can you prove that a dozen airliners would not have been blown out of the sky were the airport security regimes not in place? Of course not.

Where is the detail about the effectiveness of these measures with real data? Oh, its classified

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
When we killed innocent Iraqi's we had to pay their families only $2,000.

Killing an innocent Pakistani is likely only costing us what.....$100?

If you ran over somebody's dog in Beverly Hills and killed it....you'd have to pay more.

So why don't we start a new sport/tourism industry in the middle east? Gun down innnocent people for less than a hunting trip to kill a Buffalo?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
This is another sad statistic in our War OF Terror, I meant war ON terror

But children will always suffer in war, because We, the stupid adults, will always make stupid decisions and put their young, innocent live's at risk.
It doesn't matter what colour the childrens skin is or what god they pray to, children should always be protected from war and the violence it brings.
I dont want a childs blood spilt in the defence of my freedom.
I dont know about you, But, it saddens me, It sickens me, and it Pisses me off to know that innocent children have died by being blown apart with bombs that were payed for by my taxes.

When will this maddness stop?
edit on 13-8-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The statistic is sobering, but what makes it even more sobering is the fact that this is happening in a country we're not even at "war" with.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Vietnam War it took 1 million bullets to kill 1 Viet Cong.

US War on Pakistan, it takes 1 UAV with a hellfire missile to kill.....20 kids.

Atleast they're improving the kill ratio to costs. Would be even cheaper to send in a few Catholic Priests to take care of those little kiddies though wouldn't it?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That's really awful, 168 children killed for nothing!

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join