It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What we fear, We want to destroy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Terrorism/Extreme Muslims/Religion of Islam

A) Is it really as bad as we're told it is?
B) Are we on the offensive because we fear them?
C) Are we really fighting terror or is it a smoke screen for something more?
D) Are we being pumped "terrorism" into our minds to get us to hate/fear/trust the government so they can further their plans for what some people refer to as a nwo? Or the illuminati? Does it exist?
E) Is it all hyped up for a particular reason? Is so what?
F) Are we being softened so in the near future when something happens again we'll be numbed?

So what gets my nuts is that Ariel Sharon has been dealing w/ these guys for ages, not once has he enacted any law such as the patriot act to get these guys, he knows there is a way to handle these guys without oppressing rights of the Israelis, Bush on the other hand seems to think it's the only way........

Any opinions? Everybody's got one.

[Edited on 19-8-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
You have noticed something too, eh?

Islam is not our enemy. How could any people who love righteousness, faith, and virtue be the enemy of another people who love the same things?

Men, you've gotta pause and think. We are we being sent to destroy our own species, if all they want is all people to be faithful, righteous, and virtuous? I say that we have been duped into doing the very dirty business of some very evil people.

Arkaleus

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It's not just the War on Terroeism, it's much more than that.
It's the local and national "news". It's what passes for weather forecasts. It's telling moms what clothes their kids should wear that day. It's being told what foods are good for you and where you can buy your prescription drugs. It's being told what music is and what movies should be seen. It's the whole PC b-mess/

We are being slowly and subtly programmed to fear almost everything. We are being told what to think and believe. It's nothing you can rally put your finger on, but it is there.
And, no, I am NOT being paranoid.

HIstory is being rewritten. Someone famous--I think--once said that history is what is written by those in power. A lot of what we know now will be disappeared 50 years from now.

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Basically the War on Terror is a sham, its there so the USA and the 'powers that be' can get their hands on more money and more power. The People are made to belive that the enemy is larger and more powerful than it is... the only thing the war is acheiving is giving the terrorists more popular support.

Hell i know people (white christians) who actually want to see another attack on the USA, basically they are going for the 'terrorists', of course they cant say that out loud. Basically they can see the war for what it is and realise that the USA have killed more civilians since 9/11 than there were killed in 9/11... but of course an iraqi family of 5 doont count as civilians coz they're not ameircna

top topics

join