It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I alone In thinking???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The world is in a terrible state, debt, famine, government orchestrated terrorism.

I still can't believe that we are the most advanced race on the planet yet still can't communicate from country to country because of language barriers.
The space race? Could we have achieved more if we were working together instead of against? Military industrial complex?
If we all spoke the same language and all worked for the greater good without international tax and boundaries this world could be beautiful. Some people see brave new world as something to be avoided? Why? Im sure the starving children in Africa would rather have it that way.
What is your worth? Are you just a useless eater who's job could be done by a robot? I suspect the majority against a nwo are Afraid they will be rendered useless.
I for one would embrace a new language, life, or even mass genocide for the progress of the human race.

I'm not a nazi or racist and I'm atheist.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Reply to post by loglady

we dont need a new world order

we just need order

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Reply to post by loglady

wait up!

mass genocide?

sure, lets do a test run, we start with you, then we will check if we progressed much.

i hope you are just trying to spark some drama op

because if you really think like that...

oh well..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What if you were part of that mass genocide.

I bet you would think differently.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

An idea pondered for thousands of year, one country, one rule, one people, however with that comes it's issues.

Hitler wanted to unite the world yet he had so many variables, peacefully he would not be able to do so. If only one race existed (The Aryans :S) with one belief system, conflicts over beliefs, appearance, gender, racial history would be avoided. It would also be quicker than the fusion of all countries. However of course it is still not the right way to go about uniting this planet.

I do agree with you that if it was under one rule the world would be a better place. One superior government overlooks the progress of the species whilst the world is divided for more lower governments to deal with local issues. Disasters could be resolved with a world military, united the relief effort would be massive. If an earthquake struck in China or Japan, Armies from the Asian region, Australasia could be mobilised immediately to send relief work to the effected regions.

The economy would be united and international tax removed as we all are working for the same cause. The cost of living could come down, but then again it could also increase if we all work under one currency. Inflation would be seen upon the entire world and smaller economies like New Zealand could not survive if China or the States inflation went up.

Scientifically the world would see great progess as scientists work together for the same cause, this could be cancer research, space advancement, alternate fuels, better transportation and because we are working together and for ourselves, there would not be secrecy and competition. Does make you wonder what it would be like. Many have tried, Hitler, Alexander, Napolean too. I do think though, if we were to become one unified planet, a common opponent would need to be created.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Death will accomplish nothing. Anger feeds hate which breeds ignorance.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Think of all the things we could advance in if we didn't spend so much time and energy making weapons and finding new ways of torturing people......

Mass genocide?
No. Not a good idea. :shk:

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Would you actively lead people to their deaths? Determine who lives and who dies? Would you help catalog and store their possessions for use by those that aren't "useless eaters"? Exploit people and their possessions as a resource?

If you answer yes to the above then you are a Nazi; even if you want to evade the issue by saying it's for the greater good. Are you a member of the Tea Party movement?

Want peace, Work for justice.
edit on 12-8-2011 by whaaa because: Betsy TY

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

No wonder te world is in the shape it's in. I hope you don't run for office !!!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Where is the minus star button? Every one has a right to live. As far as one language goes, it is tragic enough that there are things we don't know about the past due to languages that have died out, and no one in modern times can decipher them. Think of the historians thousands of years from now trying to understand the way people from around the would lived today but are unable to due to the fact that they can't read the writings left behind because the language went extinct due to the implementation of a single language.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
now look here log lady.

im not sure what your log has been telling you lately, but reallly...... mass genocide?

what gives anyone the right to end another beings life?

lives are to be lived, not taken....

you and your log must know this to be true..

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

Congratulations, Sir/Madam, you have just been woken up.

[/sarcasm]
edit on 12-8-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by loglady
The world is in a terrible state, debt, famine, government orchestrated terrorism.

I still can't believe that we are the most advanced race on the planet yet still can't communicate from country to country because of language barriers.
The space race? Could we have achieved more if we were working together instead of against? Military industrial complex?
If we all spoke the same language and all worked for the greater good without international tax and boundaries this world could be beautiful. Some people see brave new world as something to be avoided? Why? Im sure the starving children in Africa would rather have it that way.
What is your worth? Are you just a useless eater who's job could be done by a robot? I suspect the majority against a nwo are Afraid they will be rendered useless.
I for one would embrace a new language, life, or even mass genocide for the progress of the human race.

I'm not a nazi or racist and I'm atheist.

[/quote

You would be ok with mass genocide? Im sorry but if that ever happens I hope they start with you.

disgusting.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semoro
reply to post by loglady

An idea pondered for thousands of year, one country, one rule, one people, however with that comes it's issues.

One rule: the pirates almost had it. They werent technically rascists and anyone could be a pirate.... not that I know anything about pirates, just that there were alot of races and they had "respect" for other pirates. Actually, forget there are too much cons with pirates

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by loglady

Okay everything was great until I got to this sentence. Please tell us all how mass genocide could ever progress the human race? Would you take on the responsibility of deciding who is killed and who gets to live? What criteria should be used to make this decision?

Honestly I would seriously rethink that last sentence. It has to be one of the most atrocious things I have ever seen posted on ATS.

And please don't identify yourself as an atheist because you definitely don't exemplify the logical rational thought of the majority of atheists. At least not in this statement. Perhaps you are an Ayn Rand type of atheist?
edit on 12-8-2011 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

So OP is saying that all of our friends and family don't deserve to live out our lives and prosper. I would be careful saying that, you might offend somebody.

Learn to love, don't be a hater.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join