It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC: New Study Aliens May Be Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

I meant if ET wanted to invade..they would not let us.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Ok i understand where your getting at. But that also depends on how long we have been visited.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Sorry if i am not clear:english is not my native language :-)

I think it depends more on how long they have had the technology..if it exists at all we would have to asume they have had it for thousands of years and we would have never evolved from the seas IF they had colonial intentions.

It makes no sence at all.
I think ET exists and is so eveolved it has complete different values than ours. Spirit, light love who knows..i just know they would not need to invade us for gold or wter because there would be plenty of such resourses all over the galaxies...they could just have sent a beam of death like 50.000 thousend years ago and have earth like a storage or reserve.Why even let us get to were we are now?

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Explanation
This is a interview that was MSNBC earlier.
It's a really interesting interview. Michio Kaku is there promoting a new TV show coming on the discovery channel. Called Curiosity.

Its going to be about how we would fight against aliens if they invaded.
Basically in the first minute or so he states that aliens both Microscopic and perhaps even more advanced then us may be real.
It's a 6 minute video.
Hopefully I linked this video correctly. Its msnbc.com science section right now.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

He really makes a lot of good points.

I didn't see this in this forum anywhere.

Personally I think if they invaded( if they are violent), we are done... finish...Dead...Vaporized..Destroyed....Erased.

Edit: Added link to the shows website also.
curiosity.discovery.com... < Home Page

curiosity.discovery.com...
edit on 12-8-2011 by Explanation because: (no reason given)

Out of "curiousity", What do you care? According to one of your latest threads: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You really don't believe in aliens anyways, so there's nothing to harm you right? The fact that you even made this post is a bit of a contradiction in itself.

If aliens do come, then let them. Survival of the fittest at that point. I for one have never seen the human race to be a strong race, just a race with an intelligence advantage over the other species of this planet. Think of Planet of the Apes, as a theory or a movie, the apes got smart, and down went the human race.... because the apes now had intelligence AND natural born strength.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryTwoTimes
This line of thinking always cracks me up for a split second before I realize how terrifying the propaganda actually is. If aliens were going to attack us, they sure as hell wouldn't have waited until we are this technologically proficient to do so. They would have done it a hundred years ago.

Why?

There could be lots of reasons concerning ET politics we know nothing about. There could be all sorts of negotiations and debates and decisions. The fact that we become technologically proficient (but still no match to them) could be a part of the debates. The USA didn't invade a stone age Amazonian tribe, it invaded Iraq.

But really, we wouldn't be attacked, we'd be captured/exploited. We'd only be attacked if we resisted too successfully.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Was this the video?
Anyways, yeah looks like it's game over now
Especially the first few comments from the anchorman "the stock market is not reptilian controlled, so aliens are coming tomorrow".
edit on 22-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
michio. kookoo is all propaganda.

he is a globallist and believes in one world government, economy and consciousness. he wants to kill diversity for the greater good of joining the galactic community.

according to him we are a type zero civilization out of types 1 2 3 civilizations. he also says we don't see many other civilizations because they never make the transition from 0 to 1 successfully and die in the process.

I really do believe he buys into what he is peddling but I also do believe he is used to appeal to a certain group to get support for globalization. kinda how the green movement targets hippies from all cultures to globalize.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join